PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Wood's Family Disappointed

test

jobeterob
10-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Tiger Woods’ brother says late father would be 'disappointed' in golfer

In a rare interview, Earl Woods Jnr told Fox 10 sports channel that the late Earl Woods Snr, who was very fond of Swedish beauty Elin Nordegren, would have felt shattered by the breakdown of their marriage.

Tiger Woods’ big brother says their father would be “disappointed” in the shamed golfer’s cheating antics and subsequent divorce if he were alive today.

In a rare interview, Earl Woods Jnr told Fox 10 sports channel that the late Earl Woods Snr, who was very fond of Swedish beauty Elin Nordegren, would have felt shattered by the breakdown of their marriage.

"My dad rested pretty easily knowing Tiger would be married to Elin, but he blew that," Earl said.

"[Dad] really liked her. And one of the problems when you're a celebrity like [Tiger] is finding someone who you can trust and confide in, that you can trust, that you can lean on.

“And she was there. She was family. My dad and her really connected."

Asked how he felt learning that his global superstar brother had enjoyed a string of steamy affairs behind his wife’s back, the eldest of Tiger’s three siblings said: "Probably the same as my dad's [opinion] would have been - stupid. Stupid. It's not like him.

"My dad would be very disappointed in him," he added. "And he would probably want to know how he will fix it.

“You know, 'You're old enough to get into this mess. How are you going to repair that'?"