PDA

View Full Version : A pastor abusing his authority and a flock not using their common sense...crazy!!!

test

glencro
02-05-2013, 04:27 PM
http://m24digital.com/en/2013/01/29/pastor-claimed-his-penis-had-been-anointed-with-the-holy-spirit-divine-semen-and-raped-his-faithful/

Jerry Oz
02-05-2013, 06:41 PM
That is sick, crazy, perverted, nasty, obscene, disgusting, and gross on a cosmic scale. I had to check the web site to make sure it was not like the Onion, a parody site that came up with "news" that could fool people naive enough to take it seriously. Sadly, it did not appear to be. I guess some people are blind enough to think that the devil isn't smart enough to deceive Christians by wearing a column and quoting out of the Bible.

stephanie
02-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Disgusting!

soulster
02-05-2013, 08:42 PM
I'm even more shocked by the people who actually believed in his BS and complied.

glencro
02-06-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm even more shocked by the people who actually believed in his BS and complied.

Soulster, that was my issue too. Sometimes people put their spiritual leaders on such a pedestal until whatever they say goes. As perverted as that minister was, I can't get over the stupidity of the members that were ok with it