PDA

View Full Version : 10 Years

test

dinelle_watson
02-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Hey yall. Dinelle here. Can you believe it? It's been 10 years since I started posted on here? I started when I was only fifteen, and now it's the eve of my 25th birthday. BTW, don't worry. I'll be on my way back to the states.

ralpht
02-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Happy anniversary, baby girl. You have always been a favorite here. We love you. We watched you grow up here. So cool, Dinelle.

dinelle_watson
02-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Thanks, Ralph.

Soul Sister
02-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Our "Wildflower" has grown up! You know how I feel about you Little Sis. Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthdamy too!! I cannot believe you are 25 years old now! I remember when you were 15 years old with a passion for old soul music of the 60's era.
My how time flies, I feel old, lol.
{{{BIG HUGS DINELLE}}}

S.S.

arrr&bee
02-12-2013, 01:27 PM
hey yall. Dinelle here. Can you believe it? It's been 10 years since i started posted on here? I started when i was only fifteen, and now it's the eve of my 25th birthday. Btw, don't worry. I'll be on my way back to the states.hey dinelle,happy b-day from your old uncle jai[aka-arr n bee].

arrr&bee
02-12-2013, 01:29 PM
our "wildflower" has grown up! You know how i feel about you little sis. Happy anniversary and happy birthdamy too!! I cannot believe you are 25 years old now! I remember when you were 15 years old with a passion for old soul music of the 60's era.
My how time flies, i feel old, lol.
{{{big hugs dinelle}}}

s.s.
***is it really you sis,where you been?wow it's a great day...welcome home-your ol pal r&b!!