PDA

View Full Version : Dee Dee Kenniebrew of "The Crystals" Interview in-depth interview and new pix

test

la_soul_david
02-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Dee Dee Kenniebrew of Sixties girl group "The Crystals" is interviewed extensively about the music group Phil Spector built up and tried to tear down in "Still Sparkling" , a 12 page feature article in the latest issue of Daeida Magazine. 8 page interview plus 4 full page photographs [[all new).

Dee Dee talks candidly about Darlene Love, directly to Lala Brooks, and soberly about Phil Spector, as well as reflecting of her own journey as the last-standing member of the pioneering architects of Spector's "Wall of Sound."

The interview and pictures can be viewed online at www.daeida.com. Click on "Current Issue" link. Once the digital version of the magazine populates, click on the edge of magazine to view big in "Full Screen Mode." Dee Dee's interview begins on Page 29. As always, Daeida Magazine is free to view online however the print edition is available.

In addition to Dee Dee's extensive interview, you'll find a cover story interview with Paul Rodgers [["Bad Company" and "Free") and an interview with Brian Grant, the Grammy-winning music video director of Donna Summer's "She Works Hard For The Money" and her HBO concert "A Hot Summer Night...with Donna."

Methuselah2
02-05-2013, 04:32 AM
David - That is a remarkable article and interview. The real deal. The complete deal. The entire magazine is, in fact. What a first-rate publication! Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention. I'm so glad to learn about this and very grateful to you for that.

motony
02-05-2013, 05:29 PM
THANKS for posting . My brother had suggested her and Dee Dee Sharp to that magazine. Glad Dee Dee Kenniebrew got to tell her story.She has done an amazing job & has a great reputation with promoters & booking agents.