PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Jan 22, 9P-12M ET:"Joseph Monreal's Etta James Tribute #2"

test

midnight johnny
01-22-2013, 01:59 PM
Welcome, Friends and Listeners!!
A brand new and very special "Listener's Choice" show tonight for you. My friend and SDF's own Joseph Monreal [[aka sophisticated_soul) has put together a second tribute to the late, great Etta James. Joseph's
first tribute was aired last Feb 28th. Joseph gave us an amazing overview of Etta's catalogue of music
spanning he whole career. Joseph strikes that bell one more time with another 3 hours of Etta...with no repeat in the songs he shared last year....also quite amazing!

So do join me tonight as I am merely the engineer for Joseph's "Listener's Choice" tribute to the iconic
Etta James!
That's tonight on "Nightflight"...on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and we are streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org [[http://www.womr.org/)
Thanks! And Joseph...thank you so much for sharing Etta's wonderful music with us!
John

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 02:51 PM
I loved last year's Etta James tribute show and am looking forward to tonight's show. Thanks for doing this, Joseph. Have a great time tonight, John. I know I will.

Jim

Methuselah2
01-22-2013, 02:54 PM
Gosh, has it really been that long since Joseph's first Etta James tribute? Doesn't seem possible. Maybe that's because I'm still listening to so many of the tunes Joseph played that night that I was hearing for the first time. Looking forward to this evening's NIGHTFLIGHT with baited breath. Anybody gotta mint till then? Tonight, a DJ saves my life. As one does every Tuesday night.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 06:04 PM
Thanks John. :)As always I appreciate the opportunity to share music I love with you and your audience via Listener’s Choice. My first Etta tribute last year enjoyed such a positive response from Nightflight thread posters [[I also received thousands of e-mails from around the world!:rolleyes:) I felt encouraged to do another this year. Today’s show [[which airs three days before what would have been Etta’s 75th birthday) continues the celebration of the music and life of this legendary icon. Yes, I was able to come up with an entirely new show, which was a bit of a challenge. However, Etta recorded 30 odd albums [[and a lot of single only 45s) between 1955 and 2011 so I did have quite a bit to choose from. And among those many albums and singles, few tracks were less than wonderful. Last year’s show included most of Etta’s biggest hits and signature songs. Tonight’s show features lower charters and classic album tracks. I hope you will all enjoy the show as much as I enjoyed making it. See you on the Radiola:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 06:09 PM
I loved last year's Etta James tribute show and am looking forward to tonight's show. Thanks for doing this, Joseph. Have a great time tonight, John. I know I will.

Jim

Thank you very much Jim. And again, Thank You for your moral support while I was putting the show together and my creative nervousness was getting the better of me.:) I hope your friend Brian in Tennessee will be able to tune in, the more the merrier!:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 06:16 PM
Gosh, has it really been that long since Joseph's first Etta James tribute? Doesn't seem possible. Maybe that's because I'm still listening to so many of the tunes Joseph played that night that I was hearing for the first time. Looking forward to this evening's NIGHTFLIGHT with baited breath. Anybody gotta mint till then? Tonight, a DJ saves my life. As one does every Tuesday night.

Thanks Bruce, yes a year does go by rather quickly, I am glad that I was able to introduce you to songs by Etta you hadn't heard before that became favorites. I'm looking forward to your first Listener's choice show. Soon?

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 06:21 PM
Thank you for your good wishes Martin. I'm sorry you won't be able to tune in. Dang, that major time difference! Thanks again.:)

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 08:41 PM
During the last year Ace/Kent released [[for the first time on CD) Etta's classic 1964 album "Queen Of Soul". Yes Etta claimed the title first, but she couldn't make it stick so it went to Aretha, but I digress. QOS is a strong Etta James effort but got lost in the shuffle, though she had a minor R&B hit with "Loving You More Everyday" included in tonight's show. The album also contains one of most favorite album cuts "Mellow Fellow" also included tonight.

Also released last year [[by Eagle Rock Entertainment) "Etta James Live At Montreux" on CD, DVD and Blu-ray.

Soul Jam released Etta's first two albums "At Last" and "Second Time Around" as a twofer.

Sony Legacy released a collection of some of her latter day albums recorded for the Private Music label.

And scheduled for release this February by Ace/Kent [[also for the first time on CD) "Etta Is Betta Than Evvah!" her last album for Chess Records originally released in 1975. I've included a selection from this album in tonight's program using a vinyl rip.

I've also included vinyl rips from her 1980 album "Changes" which has yet to be released on CD. The album was produced by Allen Toussaint and to the best of my knowledge no tracks from this album have been released on compilations. The rest of Etta's studio albums that have not made it to CD have had a majority of the tracks released on various CD collections. She also has at least two projects that were shelved, though a couple of tracks from these projects have made it to CD collections. There's still a lot of Etta out there!

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 09:17 PM
5897______________________

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 09:27 PM
5897______________________

I was going to point out that The Dells' Mickey McGill was standing behind Etta, but the "small print" took care of that for me.

texassoul
01-22-2013, 09:47 PM
Missed the first show, so I'm doubly excited about this one! Have a wonderful show.

Mike Wheeler
Houston, Texas

Glenpwood
01-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Hi John & Joseph!

Can't wait for the sequel to last years Etta tribute! Heard a lot of great things for the first time last year and know they'll be even more special goodies in store. See everyone there!

MotownLover
01-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Looking forward to the show tonight Joseph and John!

Howard in Long Beach, CA:p

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 09:55 PM
Missed the first show, so I'm doubly excited about this one! Have a wonderful show.

Mike Wheeler
Houston, Texas

Thanks Mike. Glad you could make this one!:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Hi John & Joseph!

Can't wait for the sequel to last years Etta tribute! Heard a lot of great things for the first time last year and know they'll be even more special goodies in store. See everyone there!

Thanks Glen, hope you will be as pleased this year!:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Looking forward to the show tonight Joseph and John!

Howard in Long Beach, CA:p

Good to see you Howard, welcome!:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:00 PM
I was going to point out that The Dells' Mickey McGill was standing behind Etta, but the "small print" took care of that for me.

I know Minnie Riperton was in The Gems for awhile, not sure when. Is that possibly her partial obscured by by Mickey McGill?

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 10:02 PM
I know Minnie Riperton was in The Gems for awhile, not sure when. Is that possibly her partial obscured by by Mickey McGill?

That is very possible.

lovechild
01-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Looking forward to Etta Part II - :)

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 10:08 PM
The show is off to a scorchin' start.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Looking forward to Etta Part II - :)

Hey Tone buddy, so glad you were able to make it.:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:14 PM
The show is off to a scorchin' start.

Gotta hook'em right away! LOL!;)

Glenpwood
01-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Wow, stunning version of A Lover Is Forever.... Awesome

midnight johnny
01-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Great tracks, Joseph....Etta's heart and soul!!!!

Howdy, Jim Bagley!!

Howard...greetings!!!!

GlenPWood....great to see you!!

Bruce...how do ya dooooooo????!!!!!

Mike Wheeler...we missed you last week...glad you made it!!

Tony...so good to see you!!!!

lovechild
01-22-2013, 10:17 PM
Hey Tone buddy, so glad you were able to make it.:cool:
Hi Joseph, now you know i couldn't miss your show! :)

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 10:19 PM
I miss you too, Etta!

lovechild
01-22-2013, 10:20 PM
wow i didnt know she recorded Miss You ... I like it

midnight johnny
01-22-2013, 10:22 PM

Yes!! It's brilliant!!

Methuselah2
01-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Oh, really, John?

Come next pledge drive, that's the CD everybody's gonna want!

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Wow, stunning version of A Lover Is Forever.... Awesome

Who else does this song"

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:25 PM
Hi Joseph, now you know i couldn't miss your show! :)

Thanks Tone!:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:27 PM
I miss you too, Etta!

I miss her so much, but she left us a whole lot of great music. She'll live on forever through her music.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:28 PM

I got a special surprise for you later in the show. It's one of your favorites. I hope you like her version.

lovechild
01-22-2013, 10:30 PM
I got a special surprise for you later in the show. It's one of your favorites. I hope you like her version.
hmmm cool now I am wondering...

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Yes!! It's brilliant!!

Thank you John, my engineer extrodinaire!:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:33 PM
hmmm cool now I am wondering...

Think Bettye Swann:)

midnight johnny
01-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Thank you John, my engineer extrodinaire!:cool:

Ohhhhhhhh...my pleasure, Mr. 22!!!

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Oh, really, John?

Come next pledge drive, that's the CD everybody's gonna want!

Thanks Bruce!;)

lovechild
01-22-2013, 10:37 PM
Think Bettye Swann:) Wow now now I am really wondering...makemeyoursordonttouchme?

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Take it to the limit, Etta!

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:41 PM
Wow now now I am really wondering...makemeyoursordonttouchme?

I can't keep a secret :rolleyes: LOL! It's the latter.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Take it to the limit, Etta!

She has the knack of making songs her own.

lovechild
01-22-2013, 10:42 PM
I can't keep a secret :rolleyes: LOL! It's the latter.
Wow woohoo! and Etta should have been an Eagle lol

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Joseph,
When was the last time you saw Etta perform?

lovechild
01-22-2013, 10:48 PM
the first big fat Etta hour is Flying by! amazing tracks Joseph

midnight johnny
01-22-2013, 10:52 PM
the first big fat Etta hour is Flying by! amazing tracks Joseph

truly!! And each song is a PEARL!!!

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 10:53 PM
Joseph,
When was the last time you saw Etta perform?

Not sure, early 1990's I believe.

lovechild
01-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Not sure, early 1990's I believe.
wasnt it the Belly Up?

lovechild
01-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Don't Stop - i really like this song :) sounds like it could've been good for radio at the right time..

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:04 PM
wasnt it the Belly Up?

I don't remember which came first The Belly Up or The Bacchannal. I think it was The Bacchannal. Memories aren't lighting that particular corner of my mind. LOL!

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 11:04 PM
Is this an alternate version of It Keeps You Running?

lovechild
01-22-2013, 11:05 PM
OMG a Sly song! Gotta Love It~!

midnight johnny
01-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn...."If You want Me To Stay".....another brilliant one!!!!

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Don't Stop - i really like this song :) sounds like it could've been good for radio at the right time..

That was Etta's favorite track from "Changes".

lovechild
01-22-2013, 11:11 PM
WOW Etta did some awesome covers that I never knew about! Thanks for tuning me in Soph :)

texassoul
01-22-2013, 11:12 PM
Never heard Etta's version of "Miss You". Have heard Ann Peebles version, which is incredible. Etta's arrangement is different, which I really like. Thanks for playing this.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Is this an alternate version of It Keeps You Running?

I'm not sure which song you are refering to?

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Would have loved to hear Dennis and Etta duet on Shaky Ground.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:17 PM
Never heard Etta's version of "Miss You". Have heard Ann Peebles version, which is incredible. Etta's arrangement is different, which I really like. Thanks for playing this.

Your welcome. There's also a 12" version of "Miss You" as well. I'll have to hear Ann Peebles version.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:18 PM
Would have loved to hear Dennis and Etta duet on Shaky Ground.

Interesting idea. I think it would have worked well.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:21 PM
WOW Etta did some awesome covers that I never knew about! Thanks for tuning me in Soph :)

You're very welcome Tone! You know me, music is everything to me!

lovechild
Interesting idea. I think it would have worked well. ok so this sounds like a new project for John! lol

JimBagley
I'm not sure which song you are refering to?

It was right before the Sly Stone song and the melody sounded like It Keeps You Running by the Doobie Brothers.

texassoul
01-22-2013, 11:28 PM
Your welcome. There's also a 12" version of "Miss You" as well. I'll have to hear Ann Peebles version.

The backing track to the Ann Peebles version sounds almost identical to the Stones'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEcZ4DLxJQA

MotownLover
01-22-2013, 11:34 PM
Gee...what GREAT music tonight! I've not known much of Etta's music. Such great blues numbers with full productions and background singers. Throughout her career she must have no doubt been on a number of record labels, right? Did she prefer a specific set of musicians and singers backing her? Did she have her own Andantes?

JimBagley
01-22-2013, 11:40 PM
I would love to hear a show put together by each of the regular listeners.

Methuselah2
01-22-2013, 11:42 PM
The music is wonderful.
And now that great conversation.
You guys!
What a terrific, special night!

texassoul
01-22-2013, 11:43 PM
Oh dear Jim!! You're scaring me. ;o)

midnight johnny
01-22-2013, 11:48 PM
I would love to hear a show put together by each of the regular listeners.

Great idea, Jim....but that shouldn't stop you from putting together a Philly show...because TRULLLYYYYYYY....i got the PHILLY ITCH...and I can't scratch it!!!!!!

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:50 PM
It was right before the Sly Stone song and the melody sounded like It Keeps You Running by the Doobie Brothers.

"Don't Stop" does have a very commercial sound. It was her favorite but the label chose to release two other less commercial sounding tracks. I'll have to check out that Doobie song.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:55 PM
Gee...what GREAT music tonight! I've not known much of Etta's music. Such great blues numbers with full productions and background singers. Throughout her career she must have no doubt been on a number of record labels, right? Did she prefer a specific set of musicians and singers backing her? Did she have her own Andantes?

She was on a number of different labels and her session musicians and background singers varied greatly, though they were almost always top session folks who were very pleased to work with her.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:57 PM
ok so this sounds like a new project for John! lol

Great idea! I second that emotion.

sophisticated_soul
01-22-2013, 11:58 PM
The music is wonderful.
And now that great conversation.
You guys!
What a terrific, special night!

Thanks Bruce, I appreciate that!:)

MotownLover
01-22-2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks Joseph. It sounds like all involved were really into it, having a good time doing the sessions with her.

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:00 AM
The backing track to the Ann Peebles version sounds almost identical to the Stones'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEcZ4DLxJQA

Thanks for the link!:)

lovechild
01-23-2013, 12:04 AM
Wow I am loving this version of Don't Touch Me! thanks Joseph

midnight johnny
01-23-2013, 12:06 AM
Disco Etta!

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:06 AM
Wow I am loving this version of Don't Touch Me! thanks Joseph

Very strong country flavored arrangement.

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:08 AM
Disco Etta!

Very late 70's soul.

lovechild
01-23-2013, 12:09 AM
Cool i like this Disco Etta track

Glenpwood
01-23-2013, 12:12 AM
Been listening intently and loving it all tonight Joseph [[ and John). You've sequenced this perfectly. Thanks for the shout out on the air and I would love the challenge of putting a show together down the road. Its just a shame theres not three hours worth of Lewis Sisters material I can get my hands on. Meeting with everyone here every Tuesday to share the love of the music is a great joy and I couldn't ask for a finer group of people to enjoy it with;)

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:13 AM
Etta was 17 when she recorded "Good Rockin' Daddy"!

lovechild
01-23-2013, 12:15 AM
ohoh what is this one? chills already... losers weepers?

texassoul
01-23-2013, 12:18 AM
Wots this??!! Now you're talking my language!!

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:18 AM
Been listening intently and loving it all tonight Joseph [[ and John). You've sequenced this perfectly. Thanks for the shout out on the air and I would love the challenge of putting a show together down the road. Its just a shame theres not three hours worth of Lewis Sisters material I can get my hands on. Meeting with everyone here every Tuesday to share the love of the music is a great joy and I couldn't ask for a finer group of people to enjoy it with;)

I'm looking forward to your first show Glen. And I couldn't agree with you more about what a great group we have here. Music lovers enjoying the music. I always look forward to the shows.:)

Methuselah2
01-23-2013, 12:22 AM
Joseph - Do you know anything about Etta's appearance on the TV special DIANA ROSS: RED HOT RHYTHM AND BLUES? I've often heard Diana mention that Etta was one of her all-time favorite singers, so I was really pleased that Etta was on that special. But I've also heard that it was not a good experience for Etta.

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:27 AM
Background singers are not credited on the "Tell Mama" album sessions.

texassoul
01-23-2013, 12:28 AM
Joseph & John, moving from the computer to the bed, but wouldn't miss the last 30 minutes of this fine show for anything. Joseph, I can't thank you enough for sharing this amazing music with us. I think we all heard something for the first time. I know how much time you put into organizing and researching all of the music. I really appreciate your doing this show for us and I won't miss the next one. Take care.

Best,
Mike Wheeler - Houston

lovechild
01-23-2013, 12:28 AM
John thank you for playing a bit of my favorite Barry and Glodean track!

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Joseph - Do you know anything about Etta's appearance on the TV special DIANA ROSS: RED HOT RHYTHM AND BLUES? I've often heard Diana mention that Etta was one of her all-time favorite singers, so I was really pleased that Etta was on that special. But I've also heard that it was not a good experience for Etta.

Here's what Etta had to say:

Glenpwood
01-23-2013, 12:30 AM

Maybe Diana want her to sing Work That Body or Turn Me Over on the special and Etta had to tell her they were not Red Hot, Rhythm, or Blues...... :D

midnight johnny
01-23-2013, 12:30 AM

But.....do think about it. And that last thing you said was very kind!

midnight johnny
01-23-2013, 12:32 AM
Background singers are not credited on the "Tell Mama" album sessions.

Thanks for checking, Joe!

midnight johnny
01-23-2013, 12:34 AM
Joseph & John, moving from the computer to the bed, but wouldn't miss the last 30 minutes of this fine show for anything. Joseph, I can't thank you enough for sharing this amazing music with us. I think we all heard something for the first time. I know how much time you put into organizing and researching all of the music. I really appreciate your doing this show for us and I won't miss the next one. Take care.

Best,
Mike Wheeler - Houston

Mike...thanks!!!!

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:34 AM

Best,
Mike Wheeler - Houston

Thank you so much Mike, everyone's enjoyment makes all my effort more than worth while. Thanks again.:)

midnight johnny
01-23-2013, 12:35 AM
Here's what Etta had to say:

Wowwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee WOW WOW WOW!!! [[from "The Continental)

midnight johnny
01-23-2013, 12:37 AM
John thank you for playing a bit of my favorite Barry and Glodean track!

It's soo pretty..........

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:42 AM
Wowwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee WOW WOW WOW!!! [[from "The Continental)

When Diva's collide! At least they had mutual respect for one another. I'm sure Diana backed down, Etta could've knocked her into tomorow!! LOL!!!!;)

Methuselah2
01-23-2013, 12:44 AM
Thanks for your answer, Joseph. Very much appreciated.

And thank you so much for this exceptionally beautiful Etta tribute. One terrific song, one sensational vocal performance after the other. Etta Over the Moon tonight! And I'm over the moon now, too. Etta Via Joseph. Just the way I love it.

Oh, hi John. How are you?

JimBagley
01-23-2013, 12:44 AM
Thank you for the gritty take on Every Little Bit Hurts.

lovechild
01-23-2013, 12:45 AM
When Diva's collide! At least they had mutual respect for one another. I'm sure Diana backed down, Etta could've knocked her into tomorow!! LOL!!!!;) I guess Diana got to sing Tell Mama but Mama told her something else lol

midnight johnny
01-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Joseph....thank you for a brilliant collection....and for letting me engineer for you.
And, all you dear people that were here....sharing and enjoying and supporting...thanks so much!!!! See you next week!!!

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:49 AM

And thank you so much for this exceptionally beautiful Etta tribute. One terrific song, one sensational vocal performance after the other. Etta Over the Moon tonight! And I'm over the moon now, too. Etta Via Joseph. Just the way I love it.

Your welcome, and thank you for your kind comments Bruce. By the way the quote was from Etta's bio "Rage To Survive".

MotownLover
01-23-2013, 12:50 AM
Great show tonight guys. Thanks for putting this set together Joseph! And, thanks John for doing it good!!!

Howard in Long Beach, CA :cool:

midnight johnny
01-23-2013, 12:51 AM

Me? Oh...my dish ran away with my spoon......

lovechild
Joseph - a bright star in the sky was shining tonight because it was the love of Etta that you have once again shared with us all! Thank you so very much, arigato go zai mas...

sophisticated_soul
I guess Diana got to sing Tell Mama but Mama told her something else lol

Etta wasn't shy about putting anyone in there place! LOL!:)

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:53 AM
Joseph....thank you for a brilliant collection....and for letting me engineer for you.
And, all you dear people that were here....sharing and enjoying and supporting...thanks so much!!!! See you next week!!!

Thank you mi amigo, I couldn't have done it without you!:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Great show tonight guys. Thanks for putting this set together Joseph! And, thanks John for doing it good!!!

Howard in Long Beach, CA :cool:

Thank you Howard, it was my pleasure.:cool:

JimBagley
01-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Joseph,
Thank you for putting together another wonderful, heartfelt tribute to Etta. You knocked it out of the park.
Jim

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:55 AM
Joseph - a bright star in the sky was shining tonight because it was the love of Etta that you have once again shared with us all! Thank you so very much, arigato go zai mas...

Thank you Tone, I appreciate it very much.:cool:

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Joseph,
Thank you for putting together another wonderful, heartfelt tribute to Etta. You knocked it out of the park.
Jim

Thank you buddy, and thanks again for your support!:cool:

Methuselah2
01-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Etta could've knocked her into tomorow!! LOL!!!!;)

Yeah, put ya gotta watch out for the ol'--but unsubstantiated--DR-shove. Just ask MW.

But the sun'll come out tomorrow. Oops. Sorry. Wrong thread again.

MotownLover
01-23-2013, 12:59 AM
Etta's cover songs are top notch...not a bit boring! Such gritty soulfulness!!

JimBagley
01-23-2013, 01:00 AM
Perfect song to end on. Good night everybody. Stay warm.

Jim

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 01:05 AM
Etta's cover songs are top notch...not a bit boring! Such gritty soulfulness!!

She makes them her own!

sophisticated_soul
01-23-2013, 01:09 AM
Perfect song to end on. Good night everybody. Stay warm.

Jim

Thank you Jim. And once again thank you all [[each an every one) for allowing me this tribute and coming along and enjoying the journey. I appreciate it very much. I had a blast!:) See you all next time!:cool: