PDA

View Full Version : Rita Ora thinks Diana Ross' son is Evan so Hot Right Now

test

jobeterob
01-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Who is Rita Ora?

Looks like this is the stuff most people are interested in right now!

There are as many pictures of Diana Ross as there are of anyone else!

@TheSun_Showbiz
Rita Ora thinks Diana Ross' son is Evan so Hot Right Now

Long, lingering kiss ... Rita Ora and Evan Ross at Jonny Lennon's Funday partySplash NewsPublished: 08th January 2013 3
RITA Ora has been spotted kissing Diana Ross' son.
The Hot Right Now singer was seen locking lips with actor-and-musician Evan at a party in New York on Sunday night.

The pair were reportedly indulging in some serious flirting before Rita moved in for a smooch in full view of the other guests.

An eye witness told the New York Post newspaper: "They were so into each other. They took a lingering, passionate kiss."

Fast mover ... Rita Ora

Although Rita spent most of the night with 24-year-old Evan - who has starred in TV series 90210 and thriller film 96 Minutes - she still found time to dance at the bash.

Twitter user @MrSaks5th - known as Mid-Nite ¿- revealed he busted some moves with the 22-year-old pop star at the club.

Growing up ... Evan with mum Diana at a basketball game in 2008
Splash NewsHe tweeted: "Stood on couches with Rita Ora last night at GoldBar, no big deal! #FundayWasMadRealAndImStillDrunk [[sic)"

Rita's romantic liaison with Evan - who has also released an album - comes after she split from Rob Kardashian.

The split turned sour after the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star accused her of cheating on him with 20 other guys, one of whom is rumoured to be actor Jonah Hill.

Superstar ... Diana Ross

In a series of angry Twitter posts, he said: "She [[Rita) cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart?

"I'm actually disgusted a woman could give up her body to more than 20 dudes in less than a year's time while trying to start a career."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4732666/Rita-Ora-spotted-kissing-Evan-Ross.html#ixzz2HazR5HzC

jobeterob
01-10-2013, 01:45 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4732666/Rita-Ora-spotted-kissing-Evan-Ross.html

jobeterob
01-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Looks like the younger guy has opened a restaurant!!

From Tracee:

Supporting my bro Ross' Restaraunt Sirena w/mom & @realevanross #yummy #Sirena #family http://instagr.am/p/UVQSRJGRnC/

theboyfromxtown
01-11-2013, 12:48 PM
I hope his mum doesn' t arrive late for a booked table!

LOLOLOL

jobeterob
01-11-2013, 06:52 PM
She won't be late! But the kids might, esp. if the granchildren are coming. But alas.......they'll seat them, especially if DIANA ROSS is among them!

Heck, they'd probably even seat Marv! Shouldn't, but probably would do the decent thing.

smark21
01-11-2013, 09:29 PM
More importantly, does Ross Ross’ restaurant have a policy that parties aren’t seated until everyone arrives?

Kamasu_Jr
01-11-2013, 09:36 PM
I thought Evan Ross was married?

So Diana Ross' son has opened his own restaurant. He better keep a table opened and reserved for his mama. If she doesn't get seated, she will get a switch and beat his ass.

jobeterob
01-12-2013, 12:08 AM
I'm pretty sure he has never been married; there was a regular girl...........I'm sure some of the people on here know who she was. For all the reliability of reporting these days, she could easily still be around.