PDA

View Full Version : Wow No mention of the DirtY Preacher Man Eddie Long

test

abfan
09-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Oh He is so guilty.....But I think those boys cash cow may have dried up aswel

nosey
09-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Gurl........don't get me started on some of these mega preachers so I'll withhold my comment[[s) as to not offend anyone.

Kamasu_Jr
09-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Gurl........don't get me started on some of these mega preachers so I'll withhold my comment[[s) as to not offend anyone.

We've seen this situation played out before. I noticed the Bishop is not denying the allegations, but claiming he is not perfect and making his wife stand by him. One of Long's accusers has spoken out about how he feels about the situation and allegedly being used.
I tend to believe him. As homophobic as the black community tends to be, why would he admit publicly to having had sex with his "spiritual father?"
Sex in the church among ministers and male church members has been going on for years. It's not a new thing. The hypocrisy and denials that goes on in many churches should be stopped.
Some

abfan
09-29-2010, 05:59 PM
As homophobic as the black community tends to beee

Why do people use that statement so much as if blacks are the only who disaproves of Gays

Anyway......These poor woman who are still in denial in these mega churches...They need too all up and leave and take their money with them.......How can you not see these men parading around in the church worst than the woman.....yuck I say throw away the key

smark21
09-29-2010, 06:50 PM
Bishop Long is also a tacky preacher of the dubious Prosperity Gospel that preaches that Jesus wants us all to be rich, which goes against the Biblical Jesus who urged people to forsake their worldly goods.

soulster
09-29-2010, 06:55 PM
He's 100% guilty! He's a closet homosexual, a pedophile, a liar, a hypocrite, and should step down. And, he has a whole bunch of blind followers hoodwinked.

pshark
09-29-2010, 08:19 PM
Should step down? Hell this dude belong in prison!
You can tell that his accuser is telling the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9CBOdALMBs

abfan
09-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Hmmmmmm.I wonder where r the people who fought me left n right about Clay Aiken adopting a lil cute boy....This young man seems offended that his cash has dried up

Kamasu_Jr
09-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Hmmmmmm.I wonder where r the people who fought me left n right about Clay Aiken adopting a lil cute boy....This young man seems offended that his cash has dried up

Clay Aiken adopting a child has nothing to do with Aa grown man [[Bishop Long) preying on young boys within his congregation.
It's not the same thing at all.
Gays have a right to do some of the same things heterosexuals do, have the same damn rights. If two men or two women want to get married or have a civil union...how does that effect me? It doesn't.
Attitudes like the one expressed that gays should not be allowed to adopt are just stupid, medieval, evil, homophobic and uneducated. Not all gays want to molest little children. And statistics have proven, children can be just as happy and well adjusted in gay families as they are in families headed by heterosexuals.

I'm in the black community so I know what the attitudes are regarding gays. Gay men have been members of church congregations for years...everyone knows it. They see them every Sunday. But most would prefer that they keep their business private [[Don't ask, don't tell0 or they turn a blind eye to what they see or hear is going on. I've been guilty of this myself. I have two musician friends who attended churches where the minister, a deacon, a trustee made sexual advances towards them. These church leaders were all married, but they still chased men. These "men" are hypocrites. They choose to lie, deny and manipulate [[things they can change) which I dislike more than someone''s sexuality [[which is often not chosen).