PDA

View Full Version : Blinky's CD

test

justanothermotownfan
12-26-2012, 12:01 PM
Did this ever get released last year through Reel Music? There was a lot of talk about it leading up to the anticipated release but then I never heard anything else. Just making sure I didn't miss anything.... Thanks!

Kamasu_Jr
12-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Did this ever get released last year through Reel Music? There was a lot of talk about it leading up to the anticipated release but then I never heard anything else. Just making sure I didn't miss anything.... Thanks!

NO. It was not released.

copley
12-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Unfortunately despite all efforts to contact Reel and Paul Williams about this I failed :[[ I just hope that some other company will pick this up before I pop my clogs!

justanothermotownfan
12-27-2012, 12:33 AM
ok thanks! i hope it gets released one day. Maybe as a digital download. The material looked really good.

Kamasu_Jr
12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
Unfortunately despite all efforts to contact Reel and Paul Williams about this I failed :[[ I just hope that some other company will pick this up before I pop my clogs!

Copley, try getting a message to Brother Love. He knows all of the soul ladies from California [[and probably knows Blinky) and I think he has some pull with Ace/Kent, which is leasing Motown product.

copley
12-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Thanks Kam. I know Blinky too and know folks behind Ace's Motown releases :) I wish it was as easy as that but........