PDA

View Full Version : MARY WILSON Performs her New Single- "Life's Been Good to Me"!

test

marv2
12-22-2012, 03:56 AM
Finally Mary performs her latest single, "Life's Been Good to Me"

http://www.katu.com/amnw/segments/Mary-Wilson-Performs-183344091.html

marv2
12-23-2012, 12:17 PM
....and the Holiday classic, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas".

marv2
12-23-2012, 01:56 PM
The interview segment:

http://www.katu.com/amnw/segments/The-Supremes-Mary-Wilson-183343981.html

REDHOT
12-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Thanks Marv,i really enjoyed this,i'm always happy to see Mary Wilson on tv,
Please stay positive

marv2
12-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks Marv,i really enjoyed this,i'm always happy to see Mary Wilson on tv,
Please stay positive
You are welcome Redhot. This is the first time she's performed the new single on TV to my knowledge.

Methuselah2
12-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Marv - Thank you so much for these video posts. I thought the interview segment was just terrific, covered a lot of ground and Mary was so up for it. And she was such a hoot when the female assistant came out to help her with the microphone wiring; Mary sees it's a woman trying to fidget with her to make the needed adjustments and, without missing a beat, Mary says "Where are the guys around here?" Very, very funny. She's so game.

marv2
12-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Marv - Thank you so much for these video posts. I thought the interview segment was just terrific, covered a lot of ground and Mary was so up for it. And she was such a hoot when the female assistant came out to help her with the microphone wiring; Mary sees it's a woman trying to fidget with her to make the needed adjustments and, without missing a beat, Mary says "Where are the guys around here?" Very, very funny. She's so game.

You are very welcome Methuselah! She has a great sense of humor. She kills me LOL!!!

marv2
12-23-2012, 07:38 PM

Yes the interview was great and the audience seemed to really be getting into the new song.

marv2
12-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Here's a great pic from the show:

skooldem1
12-23-2012, 08:05 PM
That was one of her best interviews.