PDA

View Full Version : Maurice White - status?

test

mellow_q
12-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Just saw on Steve Arrington's Facebook page that Maurice White [[EWF) passed away.

Can anyone confirm this?

Marc T

mellow_q
12-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Part 2 from Steve Arrington. I hope he's right this time.

Steve Arrington:
"I'm not sure about Maurice White's death. This could be a rumor."

paladin
12-21-2012, 02:05 PM
It is rumor he just celebrated his birthday and all is well......

rod_rick
12-21-2012, 02:08 PM
It is rumor he just celebrated his birthday and all is well......

Phillip Bailey just posted on his Facebook page that Maurice is ALIVE and doing well

robb_k
12-21-2012, 03:01 PM
It was all just a [[cruel) Internet hoax.

nosey
12-22-2012, 02:21 PM
Whew! That was close.

splanky
12-23-2012, 09:14 AM
This is why I never believe any "news" story on the forum unless a reliable link is posted.
The " I got this from a good source" "I read this in my email" "just want to pass this along"
posts don't prove doodysquat to me and I don't trust Facebook or even wikipedia for that matter to be gospel and just because a thing is tweeted to 10 million readers doesn't make it
the truth. When I first saw this bullshit posted in the Motown Forum, where even if true
it didn't belong, I logged off my computer for the whole day...

soulster
12-23-2012, 09:50 AM
This is why I never believe any "news" story on the forum unless a reliable link is posted.
The " I got this from a good source" "I read this in my email" "just want to pass this along"
posts don't prove doodysquat to me and I don't trust Facebook or even wikipedia for that matter to be gospel and just because a thing is tweeted to 10 million readers doesn't make it
the truth.

Thank you!

mellow-q, there are at least three other threads devoted to this nonsense. You might want to search for them.