PDA

View Full Version : Miss Martha Reeves

test

theboyfromxtown
12-15-2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.missmarthareeves.com/id4.html

Miss Martha is sure busy and I am so pleased she loves us in the UK. There's plenty of opportunities for the Brits to see her

westgrandboulevard
12-15-2012, 05:43 PM
And plenty of opportunities for Martha to see us, which she enjoys - and she is always welcome! :D

calvin
12-16-2012, 12:20 PM
I saw her at the Jazz Cafe in London a couple of years ago, it was a good show and she came out afterwards to chat, sign autographs [[I brought a cd for her to sign, which she did), and sell a bit of merchandise [[I bought "Home to You"). A very enjoyable evening.

She's back at the Jazz Cafe on Wednesday and Thursday.

mowsville
12-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi all....dont suppose anyone here in the u.k knows where in Norwich Martha is playing...ive checked out every venue i can think of but to no avail...cheers

calvin
12-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Hi all....dont suppose anyone here in the u.k knows where in Norwich Martha is playing...ive checked out every venue i can think of but to no avail...cheers

Just googling around, I found:
"University of East Anglia - Norwich / UEA Norwich"

http://www.celebrityaccess.com/members/tourdates/tdsearch.php?venueId=81268&repost=yes&PHPSESSID=2bti5acvgl8jcr90g8t6d9gc63

Does that help?

mowsville
12-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Thanks calvin...that helps a lot...the UEA was the first place i looked but nothing shows up about the gig for some reason...its just down the road from me...will have another look..i met her in 1983 and she was very gracious...gave me her last publicity photo signed it and had a real nice chat...just me and her in her dressing room unforgettable...thanks again

Roberta75
12-16-2012, 02:17 PM
I saw her at the Jazz Cafe in London a couple of years ago, it was a good show and she came out afterwards to chat, sign autographs [[I brought a cd for her to sign, which she did), and sell a bit of merchandise [[I bought "Home to You"). A very enjoyable evening.

She's back at the Jazz Cafe on Wednesday and Thursday.

The First Lady of Motown Records Miss Martha Reeves is a global superstar and in demand all over the world. Miss Reeves is real popular with all ages and puts on one of the best live shows today.

To those going to the Jazz cafe enjoy the First Lady of Motown Records Miss martha Reeves.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta