PDA

View Full Version : Any Crimson Tide Fans on the board!

test

jboy88
09-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Wooo! that was a close call against Arkansas, but we eclipsed them 24-20! The closest game yet. :D

So in light of the victory, I was wondering are there any other University of Alabama students or Alumni on the SDF. Or anyone who just loves some Crimson Tide Football.

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Give 'em Hell Alabama!!!!!!

jboy88
10-08-2010, 01:59 PM
I guess everyone on here's an Auburn fan!

paladin
10-08-2010, 03:16 PM
I am a fan of the team but not necessarily the coach. They are fun to watch, in fact there are probably several pro teams they could beat.

Love college football but certainly wish they would change the format yet maintain the bowl games.....

nabob
10-08-2010, 10:21 PM
My love for Alabama goes back to 1986 for swimming instead of football. My first long course [50-meter pool] 400 Individual Medley [butterfly, backstroke, breast stroke, freestyle] was swum on that campus back in the days of competition. I enjoyed the fact that 18 years before that time, I would not have been welcomed on the campus.

paladin
10-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Well I guess this thread is Fini.........Ball Coach and nem did them in....

jboy88
10-10-2010, 02:29 PM
Well i'm not gonna lie and say i'm not dissappointed we lost yesterday! [[my first loss as a student) With a schedule like that, it was bound to happen sooner or later. The good news is that Saban's gonna work the the team even harder. Plus, we ony tend to slip up on the road! Our Last two road game are against Tennessee [[who sucks) and LSU [[who's overrated) So we should have clear shots at victories and get the last laugh against Auburn!

paladin
10-10-2010, 02:32 PM
I dunno Auburn is playing pretty good, Tennesee is down but they have a bright future,but LSU does suck, they have to be one of the luckiest teams in college football. Good Luck to you anyway........I happen to like Ball Coach......although he's been classified as a mad genius, but its something about Saban that's a bit unsettling........

jboy88
10-17-2010, 12:33 AM
My love for Alabama goes back to 1986 for swimming instead of football. My first long course [50-meter pool] 400 Individual Medley [butterfly, backstroke, breast stroke, freestyle] was swum on that campus back in the days of competition. I enjoyed the fact that 18 years before that time, I would not have been welcomed on the campus.

While there are some issues that plague the UA Campus, racism isn't one of them.

jboy88
10-17-2010, 12:42 AM
And The Tide is Back!!! 23-10 over Ole Miss. overall a crazy day in college football.

Padalin, Auburn has a fantastic team! But so did The gators before they came to Bryant-Denny! And they haven't been the same since. LOL But no matter what the outcome, I'm proud to be student at Alabama. It's an honor to be able to say that I was there when we got Championship #13 and the first Heisman Trophy. That in itself outweighs any loss the team may [[and eventually will) endure.