View Full Version : Nov 27; Diana Ross Walks to a Neighbours in Beverly Hills

test

jobeterob
11-29-2012, 01:48 AM

Wonder how the ankle is?

Penny
11-29-2012, 11:11 AM

Wonder how the ankle is?

She was on her way to my house to pick up her AVON order.

Penny:)

marybrewster
11-29-2012, 12:56 PM
This is news, LOL. By God, the woman walks. Next we'll hear that she grocery shops.

midnightman
11-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Love those boots...

jobeterob
11-29-2012, 03:11 PM
We know she grocery shops; now we know she walks and that is somewhat remarkable given a broken ankle.

And we can be clear that she wasn't going to Marv's, I suppose. Course.......the neigbhourhood; well, it's clear.

marv2
11-29-2012, 03:25 PM
We know she grocery shops; now we know she walks and that is somewhat remarkable given a broken ankle.

And we can be clear that she wasn't going to Marv's, I suppose. Course.......the neigbhourhood; well, it's clear.

No she wasn't coming to my house. All our Halloween candy is gone.........

motony
11-29-2012, 04:02 PM
LOL, ya'll need to leaver her alone.She's doing great for 68 more power to her...keep on walking Ms. Ross its good for you!

skooldem1
11-29-2012, 04:32 PM
I think she just had a small fracture.

RossHolloway
11-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Does Diana Ross have a house in Beverly Hills? I thought she had a beach house in Malibu?

smark21
11-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Nobody walks in LA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_UpLtGEWoY

skooldem1
11-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Maybe walking is part of her therapy for the ankle.

marv2
11-29-2012, 10:39 PM
Maybe her license has been suspended again? LOL!!!!!

jobeterob
11-30-2012, 03:15 AM
I think it's great how she has ditched the make up and dresses like a normal human being. Very down to earth and content.

smark21
11-30-2012, 08:51 AM
Or she ran out of Avon, which is why she’s heading over to Penny’s to get her package. Kills two birds with one song: She can do her physical therapy and get some cosmetics all at once.

captainjames
11-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Well, glad to see she is up and about. What truly amazes me is how no matter what she does or goes someone is always there to snap a photo of her even at this time of her life and career. I guess she still got it going on and inquiring minds wants to know what the DIVA is doing.

marv2
11-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Well, glad to see she is up and about. What truly amazes me is how no matter what she does or goes someone is always there to snap a photo of her even at this time of her life and career. I guess she still got it going on and inquiring minds wants to know what the DIVA is doing.

They are always there because they are called to be there........

captainjames
11-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Diana they will talk about you FOREVER !!!!!!
No Matter where you go or what you do !!!!

midnightman
11-30-2012, 05:05 PM
I think it's great how she has ditched the make up and dresses like a normal human being. Very down to earth and content.

She's always ditched the make up and dresses for a long time. Diana's at that stage where she's comfortable in her own skin. She's almost 70 too. The woman's a legend so obviously she's gonna make some headlines just for walking her dog. Celebrities of that stature have that luxury.

arrr&bee
12-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,stop it i'm on the floor what next???we interrupt our program with this special bullitin...diana ross spotted walking to her bathroom without makeup or sequined gown..film at eleven...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa!!

marv2
12-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,stop it i'm on the floor what next???we interrupt our program with this special bullitin...diana ross spotted walking to her bathroom without makeup or sequined gown..film at eleven...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa!!

Jai, Jai, Jai~ LOL!!!!!

jobeterob
12-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Jai, Jai, Jai~ LOL!!!!!

Tough when your obsession has to rely on self published magazines and writing about the group star while the star makes headlines for going to get groceries 50 years after being the 'It' girl.

jobeterob
12-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Diana Ross arrived back in Los Angeles on Tuesday, sporting a cast as she was wheeled through LAX Airport.
MailOnline has learned the 68-year-old singer is suffering from a broken ankle.
She sustained the injury after slipping at the end of the show she put on at Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin's 50th birthday party in India in early November.

The spokesman said: 'Ms Ross accidentally slipped and broke her ankle at the end of a show [for Doronin's party] in India in November.

Looking great: Aside from the cast, Diana Ross looked fantastic as she was wheeled through LAX on Tuesday after breaking her ankle last month onstage in India at a bash organised by Naomi Campbell

'She is fine and has been recovering. She will be performing next week for the President in Washington DC.'
Campbell recently flew Ross out to India to perform her hits for Doronin's 50th birthday in Jodhpur at the 15th century Mehrangarh Fort.

Ross, who was reportedly paid £500,000 to sing at the party, treated revellers to an awe-inspiring set in the Zenana Courtyard.
Such poise: The Supremes legend is still an active performer so obviously likes to conserve her energy

That smile: Diana looked pleased to be arriving in the city of Angels

Home James: Ross looked much better than most younger celebrities after her flight

In demand: Ross performed at Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin's 50th birthday party where she sustained the injury to her ankle
For her show, The Supremes' front lady wore a extraordinary red gown as she graced the stage.
Ross is still in high demand, as she's set to be the jewel in the crown of TNT's annual Christmas in Washington special, which airs on December 21.

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle will attend no less, and TNT’s late night host Conan O’Brien will host the telecast, to be taped in Washington D.C.’s National Building Museum, for the second consecutive year.
And not to stay out of her glad rags for long, it has been announced a new musical based on Diana and Motown would be hitting Broadway.
The Musical will be based on a book written by Berry Gordy, the owner of the iconic label.

It will cover his youth, inspiration and will detail his long effort to get the label off the ground.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2243157/Diana-Ross-sports-cast-breaking-ankle-Naomi-Campbells-billionaire-boyfriends-birthday-bash.html#ixzz2EDcyy7EQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook