View Full Version : Mary Wilson on Windy City Live

test

smark21
11-13-2012, 10:38 PM
http://windycitylive.com/episodes/Mary-Wilson/8882308

Roberta75
11-13-2012, 11:00 PM

Mary Wilson look gorgeous and her chin is stunning. Her chin shows strength, pride and real strong character. Miss Wilson has the most beautiful chin in show business.

Thank you for sharing this clip smaek21

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

REDHOT
11-14-2012, 06:22 AM
Thanks for posting this Smark21,i love it
Please stay positive

marv2
11-14-2012, 08:02 AM
Mary has such a great personality . She is not only the hardest working woman in Show Biz, she is also one of the nicest.

nabob
11-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Thank You for sharing this great video interview. It really made me smile.

BayouMotownMan
11-14-2012, 04:19 PM
I haven't seen the interview but does Mary talk about her chin?

Roberta75
11-14-2012, 04:24 PM
I haven't seen the interview but does Mary talk about her chin?

Mary doesn't mention her chin. I am a very big admirer of Miss Wilson chin. Her chin shows strength, pride and real strong character. It is also the most beautiful chin I have ever seen on a woman.

Fondly,

Roberta

milven
11-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Mary doesn't mention her chin. I am a very big admirer of Miss Wilson chin. Her chin shows strength, pride and real strong character. It is also the most beautiful chin I have ever seen on a woman.

Fondly,

Roberta
I guess we all have different tastes. I liked Mary looked better before she had the chin implant.

skooldem1
11-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Mary gives great interviews. The only thing I don't like is, many times she is just too much. To animated. I wish she would tone it down just a little. I never thought about her chin till you guys mentioned it in this forum. Now looking at it, to me it makes her face look to masculine.

Roberta75
11-14-2012, 08:16 PM
I guess we all have different tastes. I liked Mary looked better before she had the chin implant.

Implant or natural Mary's chin is beautiful IMO. As you say its all a question of taste.

Roberta

Roberta75
11-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Mary gives great interviews. The only thing I don't like is, many times she is just too much. To animated. I wish she would tone it down just a little. I never thought about her chin till you guys mentioned it in this forum. Now looking at it, to me it makes her face look to masculine.

I just think Mary is always real happy when she's on TV. As for Miss Wilson chin I think it makes her look sensual, sexy and real feminine. She's a strikingly beautiful woman and her elongated chin gives her that top model look IMO.

Fondly,

Roberta

smark21
11-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Mary does have a tendency to overdo it when there’s a camera on her. But I think for this interview she came across as happy and positive and energetic, but not over the top. Hopefully for her film role, her director reigned in her tendency to overdo it on camera.

BayouMotownMan
11-14-2012, 09:25 PM
To me it looks like an implant, not natural.

I know people with weak chins sometimes experience severe headaches. Carol Burnett had the same procedure done and it was far more noticeable than Mary's.

Mary had this done in the early 80s. The anecdote about Diana asking her "what did you do to your face?" happened at the Motown 25 rehearsal. When Mary wrote about it she left the implant out, because, from those observing, that is what Diana was referring to.

captainjames
11-15-2012, 09:39 AM
I did like the interview although there was nothing new said here. Mary was more reserved and tamed. I really never paid that much attention to the chin until mentioned here and Mary was always a pretty girl and the chin takes away from that.

Roberta75
11-15-2012, 04:33 PM
I did like the interview although there was nothing new said here. Mary was more reserved and tamed. I really never paid that much attention to the chin until mentioned here and Mary was always a pretty girl and the chin takes away from that.

I have to respectfully disagree captainjames. I think Mary's elongated chin gives her a more youthful sensuous look. Mary Wilson chin screams strong survivor to me.

Roberta

soulballad
11-15-2012, 04:47 PM
To me it looks like an implant, not natural.

I know people with weak chins sometimes experience severe headaches. Carol Burnett had the same procedure done and it was far more noticeable than Mary's.

Mary had this done in the early 80s. The anecdote about Diana asking her "what did you do to your face?" happened at the Motown 25 rehearsal. When Mary wrote about it she left the implant out, because, from those observing, that is what Diana was referring to.

I thought Mary had this done after the car accident that claimed her son.