PDA

View Full Version : Miss Martha Reeves sings the American Classics.

test

Roberta75
11-11-2012, 07:34 PM
I have just sent a message to IDEAL ENTERTAINMENT, INC. which is the management company for the First Lady of Motown Martha Reeves.

Dear Sir, Miss or Ma'am,
Can you please ask Miss Martha Reeves to record a CD of American classic songs. I thought long and hard about this last night and feel the public would want this CD and buy this CD. I take the liberty of suggesting the following 20 songs that the first Lady of Motown Records Miss Martha reeves should record for this CD.

Unchained Melody
I gotta Right To Sing The Blues
Put The Blame On Mame
Hush Little baby Don't You Cry
I got It Bad And That Ain't Good
Miss Ottis Regret
My Way
Give My Regards To Broadway
My Funny Valentine
Fever
Climb Every Mountain
Blue Suede Shoes
New York New York
If I Loved You
I Get A Kick Out Of You
What A Wonderful World
Someone To Watch Over Me
I Got Rhythm
Hello Dolly
God Bless America

What do you all think about Miss Martha singing the classics. Any other songs I should write her management about.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

smark21
11-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Your dedication to Martha Reeves, the first lady of Motown, is admirable Roberta.

Roberta75
11-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Your dedication to Martha Reeves, the first lady of Motown, is admirable Roberta.

Thank you smark21. Miss Martha Reeves is the First Lady of Motown Records and it is only fitting that she should record a CD of American Standard songs. The public loves some Miss Martha you could see how much she is loved by her performance on dancing With the Stars and her hit last year with Crystal Method.
A CD of American Standards would put Miss Martha reeves right bcak at the top of the charts where she belong.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Methuselah2
11-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Back in the day, Martha had a rawness and beauty to her voice that was completely her own. Like no other. She always had a wonderfully intense immediacy to her sound. Motown captured it terrifically, as did her "Produced by Richard Perry" album. The standards you suggest--with the right producers and production--could be a very interesting fit. I'd love to hear what she could do.

Roberta75
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Back in the day, Martha had a rawness and beauty to her voice that was completely her own. Like no other. She always had a wonderfully intense immediacy to her sound. Motown captured it terrifically, as did her "Produced by Richard Perry" album. The standards you suggest--with the right producers and production--could be a very interesting fit. I'd love to hear what she could do.

Thank you Methuselah2. I really feel if we push for this it could happen. Please feel free to drop Martha's management team a e-mail showing your support for this project. Here is their contact information.

Management and Direction

IDEAL ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
1674 BROADWAY, THIRD FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10019
Phone: 212.293.7070
Fax: 212.293.7071
Email Dundee Holt at dundee@idealent.com

Bless you for supporting this idea.

Fondly,

Roberta