PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast with dennis edwards and tony turner!!!

test

topdiva1
09-24-2010, 10:16 AM
OK - so I "DID NOT" actually have "Breakfast with Edwards and Turner", but sat a few tables away from them in their hotel resturant. Dennis Edwards and his Temptations Review - are here in Daytona Beach, Fla. to perform a concert, at Bethune Cookman College, this evening. While Tony Turner will give a "Motown Chat Session", to music students at the college this afternoon.

Dennis Edwards, casual in tee shirt and shorts was featuring heavy weight gold and diamonds, while Tony Turner in tight Dolce and Gabana T shirt and shades, sported a not to be missed diamond Rolex, - they both appeared to be going over the days events - and left in Hummer Limo reportedly heading for a local radio station.

That's all she wrote for now - hopefully more later.

randy_russi
09-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Topdiva, do you live in Daytona Beach?

topdiva1
09-24-2010, 03:56 PM
I attend the school.

topdiva1
09-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Dennis was great on the radio today - say's to look out for some new things and big plans from The Temptations Review.

jonc
09-24-2010, 05:35 PM
ok - so i "did not" actually have "breakfast with edwards and turner", but sat a few tables away from them in their hotel resturant.

rotflmfao.

Glenpwood
09-24-2010, 06:54 PM
Did Tony agree to an interview?

captainjames
09-24-2010, 08:56 PM
TOPDIVA
Were you able to use your PDA and snap a picture for us ?

smark21
09-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Oh? Was this purly a coincidence? Or are you stalking Tony Turner and Dennis Edwards? Or do you truly suffer from multiple personality disorder and your dueling personalities, Tony and TopDiva, are not willing to acknowledge that you both inhabit the same body?

jobeterob
09-24-2010, 09:52 PM
If you are like this, does it mean for some guys they jump in their Diana Ross clothes, throw on the wig and start keepin their hair out of their face and throwin out their hands and saying Stop?

Could Ralph become Russ? What if I became Marv? I'd like to become Carlo I think. Or Lester or Andy. Show me the ropes on this one.........help me somebody!

captainjames
09-24-2010, 09:55 PM
You guys are starting to scare me

nomis
09-24-2010, 10:27 PM
How dare you call me Nomis ! its Miss Ross to you..avert your eyes at once..pick up Rhondas things..Call Mackie I want that dress in red as well...Call Suzanne I want this Thelma houston stopped..and call Berry Im not paying for that orchestra! how dare he charge me for it!..ok gotta run love you bye..

topdiva1
09-24-2010, 10:54 PM
Silliness rages on - you guys are such foolish fools - you are not really worth the time - some of you that is

However feel free to read my review on the show.

And keep your uneducated - totally stupid twisted remarks to yourself.

AND WHAT???????????????????

nomis
09-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Your right there is no place for jokes and banter in the world we should all be deadly serious..I shall be earnest from now on and remember your wise words of wisdom what were they again?...Oh yes Tommy chapman was murdered! what else oh yes thats right Val hit notes for Diana on many albums...yup theres some real educated comments right there...

topdiva1
09-24-2010, 11:22 PM
Your right there is no place for jokes and banter in the world we should all be deadly serious..I shall be earnest from now on and remember your wise words of wisdom what were they again?...Oh yes Tommy chapman was murdered! what else oh yes thats right Val hit notes for Diana on many albums...yup theres some real educated comments right there...

Thanks for providing your own words of wisdom.

jonc
09-25-2010, 12:11 AM
Oh? Was this purly a coincidence? Or are you stalking Tony Turner and Dennis Edwards? Or do you truly suffer from multiple personality disorder and your dueling personalities, Tony and TopDiva, are not willing to acknowledge that you both inhabit the same body?

LMFAO. It's so obvious to all and Sundray [[Tucker) that TopDiva IS the Viscountess Tonita Turner.

topdiva1
09-25-2010, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=Glenpwood;9107]Did Tony agree to an interview?[/QUOT

After the lecture that Tony Turner gave at the colklege, I was able to speak with him about a one on one interview, and he said"...I cannot, at this time see the need of all that, but perhaps at another time". His lecture was not at all about either of his books - Glittered or Deliver Us, directly - but more about the legal ins and outs of recording contracts, the importance of attorneys, accountants, and your own sensibility. Turner left the door open for an interview next week in Ft Lauderdale.

And how was your day!!!

smark21
09-25-2010, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=Glenpwood;9107]Did Tony agree to an interview?[/QUOT

After the lecture that Tony Turner gave at the colklege, I was able to speak with him about a one on one interview, and he said"...I cannot, at this time see the need of all that, but perhaps at another time". His lecture was not at all about either of his books - Glittered or Deliver Us, directly - but more about the legal ins and outs of recording contracts, the importance of attorneys, accountants, and your own sensibility. Turner left the door open for an interview next week in Ft Lauderdale.

And how was your day!!!

I'm glad Tony and TopDiva are in negotiations to co exist in the same body and will agree to get along, but true healing of Multiple Personality Disorder doesn't occur until the personalities blend into one. It's a long, difficult process to normality. I wish you well.

jonc
09-25-2010, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=topdiva1;9191]

I'm glad Tony and TopDiva are in negotiations to co exist in the same body and will agree to get along, but true healing of Multiple Personality Disorder doesn't occur until the personalities blend into one. It's a long, difficult process to normality. I wish you well.

ROTFLMFAO.

topdiva1
09-25-2010, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=topdiva1;9191]

As usual so very silly and snarky - not at all true or interesting - give it a rest - and comment on the thread - or just remain abnprmal and bitterly difficult - per usual.

Much thanks for your useless information.

topdiva1
09-26-2010, 01:18 PM
LMFAO. It's so obvious to all and Sundray [[Tucker) that TopDiva IS the Viscountess Tonita Turner.

joncy jonc - sweetie Who the heck is sundray tucker???????? - and you could not have much a-- left as you are always in the state of - " lmfao "

jonc
09-26-2010, 01:31 PM
joncy jonc - sweetie Who the heck is sundray tucker???????? - and you could not have much a-- left as you are always in the state of - " lmfao "

It's very simple Viscountress dearest.............Sundray Tucker is Cindy Scott. Another example for you would be Lynda Laurence is Norma Lewis. I mean it's ust like TopDiva is Tony Turner. Comprehende darling?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundray_Tucker

topdiva1
09-26-2010, 01:38 PM
It's very simple Viscountress dearest.............Sundray Tucker is Cindy Scott. Another example for you would be Lynda Laurence is Norma Lewis. I mean it's ust like TopDiva is Tony Turner. Comprehende darling?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundray_Tucker

No comorehende - as I am not Tony Turner, I am Topdiva - not linda as norma or sundray as cindy - what the heck!!!!

jonc
09-26-2010, 02:09 PM
No comorehende - as I am not Tony Turner, I am Topdiva - not linda as norma or sundray as cindy - what the heck!!!!

Whatever you say dear. If you wish to remain in denial then you carry on but at least be aware that 99.99% of everyone here knows you are the Viscountess Turner.

Have a pleasant Sunday.

topdiva1
09-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Whatever you say dear. If you wish to remain in denial then you carry on but at least be aware that 99.99% of everyone here knows you are the Viscountess Turner.

Have a pleasant Sunday.

Who cares what you and others think!!!

Kamasu_Jr
09-28-2010, 11:52 AM
rotflmfao.

I did the same thing, JonC then let out a BIG ASS YAWN!

topdiva1
09-28-2010, 02:04 PM
I did the same thing, JonC then let out a BIG ASS YAWN!

You sure it was a yawn and not a ----.

topdiva1
10-01-2010, 07:51 PM

Have a pleasant Sunday.

Some of you are nothing more than lonely sad people who are very bitter - and jealous of the life you wish you had.

topdiva1
10-16-2010, 09:47 PM
I bet Tony Turner will have something to say about Faith Evans playing the remarkable Flo Ballard - Faith is the right chiice for this part - a bit of a dark horse herself - she could shot to real stardom and an academy award.