PDA

View Full Version : Kim Weston Book

test

summer96
10-27-2012, 08:18 PM
When is Kim coming out with a book? When will Mickey Stevenson's be available for purchase?

woodward
10-28-2012, 08:10 AM
When is Kim coming out with a book? When will Mickey Stevenson's be available for purchase?

This is news to me --- Mickey Stevenson coming out with a book? First I heard anything about this. What do you know that isn't generally known?

summer96
10-28-2012, 08:56 AM
This is news to me --- Mickey Stevenson coming out with a book? First I heard anything about this. What do you know that isn't generally known?

It's on his website . It's called the A&r man. But it has been saying taking pre-orders for over a year. Stevensonintl.com on google type in mickey stevenson the a&r man and you'll see a picture of it.

woodward
10-28-2012, 09:33 AM
It's on his website . It's called the A&r man. But it has been saying taking pre-orders for over a year. Stevensonintl.com on google type in mickey stevenson the a&r man and you'll see a picture of it.

Thanks. You learn something new every day. I was totally unaware that he had a web site devoted to him.

marybrewster
10-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Anyone know how old Mickey is? Interesting to read that he had a child in 1996.

robb_k
10-30-2012, 10:21 PM

Anyone know how old Mickey is? Interesting to read that he had a child in 1996.I can find nothing on The Internet listing his age. I think that is VERY unusual, considering that he's a well-known person [[celebrity of sorts). I guess you will have to wait until his autobiography comes out. I've seen both 1933 and 1936 listed as his birth year. He was running his Stepp Records in 1958-60. He was certainly in his early twenties when he started that. That would make both the 1933 and 1936 dates plausible.

woodward
11-01-2012, 08:39 AM

I personally spoke with Mickey about his upcoming book and he told me that he expects it to be published in about 2 months. He is in the process currently of picking a publisher.

I did not inquire about a book by Kim Weston as I have never seen it in print anywhere other than here that she was going to write a book.