PDA

View Full Version : Tribute To Motown Starring Mary Wilson,Contours,The Original Vandellas Oct 26,2012

test

REDHOT
10-25-2012, 09:04 AM
A tribute To Motown Starring Supreme Mary Wilson The Contours With Joe Billingslea And The Original Vandellas At Cerritos Center For The Performing Arts,0n Oct 26,2012,in Cerritos Ca,I seen Mary there about 10 years ago with The 5th Dimension,they put on a great show,Cerritos has a big stage,and Mary really knows how to work a stage lol,as The Jackson 5 sang I'll Be There,and i hope to see Supremes Mary Wilson and Motown fans there,until then
Please stay positive

RossHolloway
10-25-2012, 09:49 AM
Wow, that's a nice line up. Please report back after the concert Redhot

Penny
10-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Redhot, thank you for always being so positive. I look forward to your review of this great lineup. Please take some pictures too.

Penny:rolleyes:

luke
10-25-2012, 10:21 AM
http://www.cerritoscenter.com/tickets/production.aspx?productionSeasonId=4052 Great show!!

Roberta75
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
A tribute To Motown Starring Supreme Mary Wilson The Contours With Joe Billingslea And The Original Vandellas At Cerritos Center For The Performing Arts,0n Oct 26,2012,in Cerritos Ca,I seen Mary there about 10 years ago with The 5th Dimension,they put on a great show,Cerritos has a big stage,and Mary really knows how to work a stage lol,as The Jackson 5 sang I'll Be There,and i hope to see Supremes Mary Wilson and Motown fans there,until then
Please stay positive

Have a great time tomorrow night my dear REDHOT. Mary Wilson puts on a real good show as does Diane Ross, THe FLOS and Susaye Greene. All ladies are Supreme and beautiful.

Sending you my very best wishes my dear.

Fondly,

Roberta

marv2
10-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Mary Wilson puts on a SUPERB show. Better than any I've seen from any of her generation.

REDHOT
10-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Sorry,i didn't make it to the show,i was doing a lot of things today,i'm sure it's gonna be a GREAT show,
Please stay positive

rod_rick
10-27-2012, 03:12 AM
Sorry,i didn't make it to the show,i was doing a lot of things today,i'm sure it's gonna be a GREAT show,
Please stay positive

Redhot
You missed a great show. All three acts were really good. The Contours opened followed by the Vandellas and Mary Wilson closed the show. Mary was looking pretty good. She wore this really nice blue gown and it look like she dropped some weight. The Contours and the Vandellas did 25 minute sets and Mary was about a hour. Betty Kelly joined the Vandellas on stage for Dancing In The Street. The venue was about at 80% capcity and the crowd really enjoy the show. Janie Bradford and the FIrst Lady of Motown Claudette Robinson was in the audience. Great show

REDHOT
10-27-2012, 07:20 AM
Thanks sooo much Rod_Rick sounds like a great show,i wish could have been there,it's not too many shows i miss LOL,glad you had a great time,
Please stay positive