PDA

View Full Version : Any plans to release Dennis Edwards' Unissued album from the 1970's?

test

Soul Music Fan
09-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on SDF even though I have lurked for years :o Love this board and am Happy I finally joined and am posting. I was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any plans to release Dennis Edwards' unreleased first solo album that he recorded back after he left the Temptations the first time, and also does anyone have a potential track listing for this album? Thank you in advance for any help.

pj1
09-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Hmmh.... sounds like a great future project for Reel Music.

marv2
09-22-2010, 11:13 PM
I love Dennis Edwards, he is one of our all time greatest singers! I remember that he recorded this album that went unreleased in 1977. I highly doubt that it will be released now or anytime in the near future. It should have been released back in 1984 when he was burning up the charts with his first across the board solo effort. Now, I think that it would have to make some sort of business sense to release it. But it could happen. Florence Ballard's long shelved solo album was released a few years ago.

topdiva1
09-23-2010, 10:04 AM
Dennis Edwards and his Temptations review will be appearing tomorrow night at Bethune Cookman College in Daytona Fla and then next wednesday at The Hard Rock Hotel in Ftlauderdale/Hollywood Fla with the Spinners opening for The Temptations Review starring Dennis Edwards.