PDA

View Full Version : KATHY SLEDGE: New Interview & Photos [[Plus DONNA SUMMER )

test

la_soul_david
10-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Greetings from L.A. -- Just wanted to share with fellow forum members that the latest issue of Daeida Magazine is now online/in-print and features KATHY SLEDGE on the cover. She speaks extensively about her latest endeavors but also candidly about Sister Sledge. As always, reading the online edition is complimentary [[click on cover and select 'Full Screen Mode' to turn pages in digital format). The website is: www.daeida.com.

Also included in the October edition is an interview with HAROLD FALTERMEYER speaking exclusively about his career with GIORGIO MORODER and his works with DONNA SUMMER - from "Hot Stuff" to "All Systems Go."

Roberta75
10-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Greetings from L.A. -- Just wanted to share with fellow forum members that the latest issue of Daeida Magazine is now online/in-print and features KATHY SLEDGE on the cover. She speaks extensively about her latest endeavors but also candidly about Sister Sledge. As always, reading the online edition is complimentary [[click on cover and select 'Full Screen Mode' to turn pages in digital format). The website is: www.daeida.com [[http://www.daeida.com).

Also included in the October edition is an interview with HAROLD FALTERMEYER speaking exclusively about his career with GIORGIO MORODER and his works with DONNA SUMMER - from "Hot Stuff" to "All Systems Go."

I really wish Daeida Magazine would stop over airbrushing their photos. There is nothing wrong with women having a few lines around our eyes.

Roberta

carlo
10-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Loved both interviews with Kathy and Harold. It was sad to read about Kathy's current situation with her sisters and interesting to read about Harold's experience on working with Donna on the "I'm A Rainbow" album.

luke
10-23-2012, 06:11 PM
I read the SLedge interview-yikes! And a bit one sided per writer's touting of Kathy but fascinating .

glencro
10-24-2012, 06:13 AM
Great candid interview. Glad to finally hear what fans have suspected for so long. I will be ordering the hard copy of the magazine. Great job DAIEDA