PDA

View Full Version : Jai, are you out there?

test

mrclemma
10-17-2012, 03:04 AM
Hey, has anyone heard from Jai? I just want to check on his well-being. Hey Jai, if you can hear me please respond.

nosey
10-17-2012, 09:15 AM
mrclemma, Jai is around, he uses the name arr & bee.

moe
10-17-2012, 08:33 PM
He's probably out in the shed with his hooch.......

mrclemma
10-19-2012, 03:23 AM
Thanks, Nosey. Hey Moe, I'd be hitting the hooch hard too if my team got swept by the motor city kitties. I just wanted to rub a little salt in the wound. Gently, of course. I'd like to get Jai's take on what happened. I was expecting New York to take the series in five games. It's a damn shame about Jeter. The man is a class act [[and a Michigan native). Ah well, next stop, St Louie.

arrr&bee
10-20-2012, 04:01 PM
thanks, nosey. Hey moe, i'd be hitting the hooch hard too if my team got swept by the motor city kitties. I just wanted to rub a little salt in the wound. Gently, of course. I'd like to get jai's take on what happened. I was expecting new york to take the series in five games. It's a damn shame about jeter. The man is a class act [[and a michigan native). Ah well, next stop, st louie.well thank you for thinking of me,as moe stated[she knows me so well-hehe]i'm here most of the time,as for the yankees they just fell[money don't always get it done]jeter will be back and so will the yankees if it will make you feel any better my nats fell too!!!....well i gotta get back out to the still[opps-er-ahem]the lab..hehehehehe!!!

daddyacey
11-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Thank God you didn't OD :cool:!!!!!

arrr&bee
11-06-2012, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=daddyacey;129721]Thank God you didn't OD :cool:!!!!![/QUOTE/HAAAAAAAAAAA,IF[OD]MEANS OVERDUE IT THEN THAT'S ME,I ALWAYS OVERDUE IT THANKS FOR THINKING OF ME THOUGH..OD..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!