PDA

View Full Version : Rhonda Ross In Concert Nov. 5

test

jobeterob
10-15-2012, 11:19 AM
5496Music
Watch Out, Jason Gould! Another Superstar's Offspring Is Taking The Stage!By Michael Musto Fri., Oct. 12 2012 at 10:57 AM Categories: Music

And this one isn't singing with her mother.

"Rhonda Ross, the only daughter of legendary superstars Diana Ross and business mogul Berry Gordy, performs refreshing, emotive, jazz-inspired songs demonstrating 'the apple don't fall far from the tree'."

Two drink mininum.

Cash only.

marybrewster
10-15-2012, 02:57 PM
I thought Rhonda was a well-established artist? Shame her promoters need to build off her famous parents.

Glenpwood
10-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Jason Gould performs? I've never heard that....

jobeterob
10-15-2012, 06:24 PM
I think Rhonda would more accurately be called a businesswoman rather than a singer. She hasn't had hits and does only a modest number of appearances.

I think Jason Gould may be the person writing that column, but I'm unsure.

nathanj06
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Jason Gould performs? I've never heard that....

Jason Gould recently released a "mini album" of about 5 songs now available on amazon etc. The guy can sing. Who knew? He sang with his mother, Barbra, at her recent Brooklyn concert. He's around 45. I wonder why he waited so long.

smark21
10-16-2012, 08:00 AM
I thought Rhonda Ross was selling real estate these days. It is a bit tacky that the venue is advertising her as the daughter of Diana Ross and Berry Gordy.

marybrewster
10-16-2012, 09:20 AM
I thought Rhonda Ross was selling real estate these days. It is a bit tacky that the venue is advertising her as the daughter of Diana Ross and Berry Gordy.

I suppose whatever will sell tickets? Funny that they also use "An Evening With"......

David J
10-16-2012, 10:14 AM

It might be a bit tacky to advertise Rhonda as the daughter of Diana Ross and Berry Gordy but it certainly will help with the ticket sales, so???????

I am surprise that Rhonda still uses just the "Ross" surname though, I thought she always adds her husband's surname "Kendrick" to the Ross name as well:confused:.