PDA

View Full Version : Interviews On Night Flight!

test

greg jones
10-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Hello everyone,

Just found out about this website a couple of weeks ago, when doing a google search on the Supremes.

Have seen several posts on here about the radio program Night Flight, which i knew nothing about until this site. Actually found out about it the day after the interview aired about the new I Hear A Symphony Expanded Edition, which i would have loved to have heard.

Can anyone tell which Supremes or Diana Ross Hip-O releases have had interviews on Night Flight with Andy Skurow, George Solomon, Harry Weinger, etc? Looks like i see More Hits, Diana Ross '76 and At the Copa... are there any others?

Seems like it's becoming a tradition to talk with them about the cd as it comes out!

greg jones
los angeles, ca

davidh
10-06-2012, 09:28 PM
Greg, wow, u r making it hard on us , but i remember a show when the cd BLUE came out a few years ago. Midnight Johnny and the guys have been fairly consistent since then. there has also been a few shows with some of the ladies incl Scherrie Payne.i will try and clear out my cob webs and check it out for you,some of the old shows were on youtube,if not you can email Johnny and he might be able to help u further.

ejluther
10-07-2012, 12:26 AM
You can hear some of the past Supremes shows via WMOR podcasts - the music is removed but the interviews are still there:
http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/womr/.jukebox?action=viewPodcast&podcastId=21730