PDA

View Full Version : Which presidential candidates do you side with?

test

soulster
09-18-2012, 11:23 AM
http://www.isidewith.com/

I took it and, not surprisingly, I side with President Barrack Obama by 90%. What does shock me is that I side with Romney Hood on immigration, but I support the Dream Act.

And, looking at the national stats so far, according to this website's responses, it seems like Mitt Romney Hood is in serious trouble!

milven
09-18-2012, 07:47 PM
I just took it and agreed 92% Democrat. I'm watching the news now, and I think that Romney would have a better chance of being elected if he just locked himself in his room and put duct tape on his mouth. Every Time he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it.

But I am so sick of this campaign which seems to have been going on forever. I can't wait for it to be over. Even though this video was put together by the Republican National Committee. I find it clever. It's all been said before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZgQhnNRSuw&feature=player_embedded

arrr&bee
09-19-2012, 01:23 PM
In case nobody knew,the president and congress take thier orders from special interest and the major corporations so it doesn't make a whole lot of difference,what they need to do is raise the minimum wage so that folks can have a chance at a decent living[7.50-9.50 and hr.????]this is[2012]not[1960].

soulster
09-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Obama does not take orders from special interest as much as the righties and so-called independents would like us to think. And, at least he supports in increase in the minimum wage and supports those who are trying to make ends meet. I wonder who Romney Hood supports...

robb_k
09-20-2012, 01:41 AM
BOTH Republican and Democratic parties are beholden to big money, Neither are good for the people of USA. But the Republicans are worse for them than the Democrats. Sadly, a new party [[of the people) could stand no chance in any national election, and in very few local elections. Unfortunately, The American People cannot use the present system to help themselves significantly. The powers that be don't care if the populace doesn't have reasonable housing, education, health care, food nor a decent standard of living.

jobeterob
09-20-2012, 01:51 AM
Maybe it's better in China than the USA!

And to think the USA "helped" Iraq. Hope they don't do any more of that.

soulster
09-20-2012, 02:27 AM
Rob, and Rob,

I don't know how much you are paying attention to the politics down here, but I can assure you that, even if both parties get bought off by special interest groups, the republiKKKans are far worse. They all signed that Grover Norquidst promise that they would NEVER raise taxes on the wealthy. Period. This is where a lot of the gridlock in Washington has come from. They will throw most of America under the bus for the 1%. That is a fact.