PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Supremes This Is The Story The Jean Terrell Years

test

carlyfarly69
08-31-2012, 06:09 PM
Does anyone have a copy of The Supremes This Is the Story The Jean Terrell Years for sale to ship to the UK? Please email me frenchcourt@gmail.com
Thanks guys!

nathanj06
09-04-2012, 06:28 AM
I'm sure that you already checked amazon/uk where it appears to only be available as a download. Amazon/us has a new one available for 299.99 which is outrageous. Ebay is probably as bad. That's a tough one at this point but maybe someone here can help you. Good luck!

Jimi LaLumia
09-04-2012, 12:14 PM
It's a good lesson for those who hedge when a new Hip-O release comes out.... if you wait, too late, don't cry afterwards!

Kamasu_Jr
09-04-2012, 12:19 PM
If memory serves me right, there were some forum members who stated they had several copies of this set the last time someone asked to buy one. I think they were getting a good price for it too. $300.00 sounds crazy, but it's what the seller wants and if you didn't get one when they were cheaper. Oh well...

marybrewster
09-04-2012, 06:08 PM
If memory serves me right, there were some forum members who stated they had several copies of this set the last time someone asked to buy one. I think they were getting a good price for it too. $300.00 sounds crazy, but it's what the seller wants and if you didn't get one when they were cheaper. Oh well...

And if I'm not mistaken, they were long-time SDF contributors.