PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Birdsong shares from her heart and sings from her soul

test

luke
08-29-2012, 05:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKNKb0apCJ8&feature=related I believe this is a full version and vg quality of something that was posted before. Cindy on PTL.

jillfoster
08-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Now... who was it on this board that said that Cindy couldn't have POSSIBLY been singing that intro to "The Loving Country" because her voice was not high enough, not operatic enough, or strong enough to pull that off? Well there you have it folks. BOOM.

smark21
08-29-2012, 08:21 PM
I wonder if Cindy ever tried to give Tammy Faye Bakker some much needed make up tips before or after the show? If she did, Tammy Faye certainly wasn’t listening.

marv2
08-29-2012, 08:54 PM
I believe Cindy Birdsong is a good singer that could have been great given the opportunity and attention.

nosey
08-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Good job Cindy!

marybrewster
08-30-2012, 08:44 AM
I wonder if Cindy ever tried to give Tammy Faye Bakker some much needed make up tips before or after the show? If she did, Tammy Faye certainly wasn’t listening.

What's "much needed" as far as Tammy's makeup? That's her signature. Seems to me a certain Motown diva has some pretty signature hair.....ha! Have you ever seen the film "The Eyes of Tammy Faye"? You'll never look at Tammy the same way again.

skooldem1
08-30-2012, 08:55 AM
I saw that documentary and it was very good.

luke
08-30-2012, 10:05 AM
The great thing about Tammy was she wasnt afraid to be herself!

marybrewster
08-30-2012, 12:34 PM
I saw that documentary and it was very good.

I agree. For a woman that was made into a "clown" by the media, she sure had a lot of heart. She was one of the first religious gurus to embrace the GLBT community and for that alone, I tip my mascara to her. Did anyone ever watch her on the "Surreal Life" with Vanilla Ice and Ron Jeremy? She certainly proved that you can live by the Lord and still have a sense of humor.

Roberta75
08-30-2012, 02:38 PM
What's "much needed" as far as Tammy's makeup? That's her signature. Seems to me a certain Motown diva has some pretty signature hair.....ha! Have you ever seen the film "The Eyes of Tammy Faye"? You'll never look at Tammy the same way again.

I loved Tammy Faye Baker. She was basically a real nice, good woman with a huge heart.

Roberta

smark21
08-30-2012, 08:09 PM
I came to really like Tammy Faye as well—she truly had a great heart and did her best to live by her beliefs . But I would still take make up tips from Cindy Birdsong any time!

JimBagley
08-30-2012, 09:18 PM
Tammy Faye and Cindy Birdsong: two non-judgemental ladies with very big hearts

blueskies
08-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Tammy Faye and Cindy Birdsong: two non-judgemental ladies with very big hearts

Well said.

floyjoy678
08-30-2012, 11:41 PM
To quote Mary Wilson: "Everyone loved Cindy". And I don't think there's a fan out there who can say one bad thing about her...now that's a Supreme! [[whether Mary or Diana liked to think she wasn't).