PDA

View Full Version : More Itchin and rare pics!

test

luke
08-29-2012, 05:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2WxSIL7RRQ&feature=related Some pics Ive never seen including FLo and Diana sharin same bed! Im likin this song even more!

marybrewster
08-30-2012, 08:47 AM
Odd choice of photographs for the video.

luke
08-30-2012, 10:04 AM
I just figured some of them picked cause pretty rare and not a lot of the usual ones.

Methuselah2
08-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Gosh, I thought the remix was sensational. And the video--a real beaut! The lyrics ''Get up in the morning''--and there's Diana and Florence on a hotel bed! Perfection. The video has the same bounce, verve, and tongue-in-cheek humor as the song itself. That YouTube posting captured it all. And how 'bout that stellar remix?! That poster honored everyone involved with that superlative recording. And I think the poster's intense love for it is what I'm hearing and seeing. And feeling. It's all so alive.

midnight johnny
08-31-2012, 09:53 PM
Thank you Luke and Methuselah!

luke
08-31-2012, 10:37 PM
You said it Methusalah. My pleasure MJ!

franjoy56
09-05-2012, 09:34 PM
I wish they had released this version with Flo and Mary's vocals driving the Ross lead which appeared to be double tracked, the same is the case for the alternate version of You Keep me hangin on where they girls have more background participation which was toned down for the single release. good job

midnight johnny
09-06-2012, 04:57 PM
I wish they had released this version with Flo and Mary's vocals driving the Ross lead which appeared to be double tracked, the same is the case for the alternate version of You Keep me hangin on where they girls have more background participation which was toned down for the single release. good job

Thanks, franjoy!