PDA

View Full Version : Pick of the Week!: Four Tops- "Ain't No Woman Like the One I Got"!

test

marv2
08-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Here's something new I call "Pick of the Week". Where we share a favorite song or video clip by a classic Motown Artist. Mine this first time out is........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HFE9I7vnzI&feature=related

westgrandboulevard
08-27-2012, 02:51 PM
I really enjoyed seeing that clip again, Marv - from the days when those collars, lapels, tie knots and trouser bottoms were all BIG....!

I like this very good idea of yours. It will help to remind exactly why we're all here on this forum - to celebrate, share and enjoy.

Here's hoping for many more shared on this thread - which I also hope to do.

That is, when I've made my own selection, and am also a little more confident about how to actually post the clips.....LOL :rolleyes:

skooldem1
08-27-2012, 05:24 PM
My favorite Four Tops song.

marv2
08-27-2012, 06:58 PM
I really enjoyed seeing that clip again, Marv - from the days when those collars, lapels, tie knots and trouser bottoms were all BIG....!

I like this very good idea of yours. It will help to remind exactly why we're all here on this forum - to celebrate, share and enjoy.

Here's hoping for many more shared on this thread - which I also hope to do.

That is, when I've made my own selection, and am also a little more confident about how to actually post the clips.....LOL :rolleyes:

You are welcome. I can't wait to see others choices. I hope you do figure it out! LOL