PDA

View Full Version : Band of Gold DVD - the story of Invictus Records

test

woodward
08-24-2012, 06:18 PM
I recently learned of a source of this "lost" documentary telling the story of Invictus Records. The production was BAND OF GOLD and featured H-D-H, Freda Payne, Chairman of the Board, etc. etc. It is available for $12 including postage/handling from
orders@liverockshows.com. Check out their website www.liverockshows.com. They have an extensive selection of music and entertainment shows available at very reasonable prices.

marv2
08-24-2012, 06:36 PM
I recently learned of a source of this "lost" documentary telling the story of Invictus Records. The production was BAND OF GOLD and featured H-D-H, Freda Payne, Chairman of the Board, etc. etc. It is available for $12 including postage/handling from
orders@liverockshows.com. Check out their website www.liverockshows.com. They have an extensive selection of music and entertainment shows available at very reasonable prices.

Thanks Woodward! I saw some of this documentary on Youtube but it was not complete.

docipathsi
09-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Thx Woodward.

motownlover1964
09-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Hello All,

I bought the DVD and it's excellent. Plus, the company that sold it provided excellent customer service and I had the DVD in less that a week after placing my order.

Jim