PDA

View Full Version : Supremes Hipo-Select Releases

test

aarondillon2011@gmail.com
08-22-2012, 04:10 AM
I am starting to think it would have been a much better idea to release the Supremes albums in stereo/mono as single discs in a plastic case first then do some sort of unreleased series box set or something. I dont like to be the complainer at all, but these releases are taking way too long. We know for a fact that there are no more NEW unreleased songs [[except for a couple Disney track as far as studio recordings go) so, what is the hold up? Maybe it would have been even better to have released the stereo/mono albums on a single disc to the public/retailers, and then do the unreleased/rare recordings through motown-select?

Roger Polhill
08-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Enough of the Supremes let`s get some Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, Temptations and Jr. Walker.

antceleb12
08-22-2012, 06:01 PM
What I would really like to see released is the complete recordings of Marvin Gaye's "Hello Broadway" and the Four Tops' "On Broadway."

But I would give an arm and a leg to get the Vandellas' 1968 Copa engagement released!

marv2
08-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Enough of the Supremes let`s get some Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, Temptations and Jr. Walker.

I want some of the Four Tops albums given the deluxe treatment.

masterblaster
08-23-2012, 05:49 AM
All Jr Walker 70's albums would float my boat.