PDA

View Full Version : Will Mitt Romney's London woes hurt him at home?

test

theboyfromxtown
07-27-2012, 01:37 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19015278

tamla617
07-27-2012, 02:28 PM
does anybody know what romney is actually saying? or even more importantly what he means ?

theboyfromxtown
07-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Whatever it is, he's not winning many new friends in high places.

Doug-Morgan
07-27-2012, 08:20 PM
Individually, his London remarks probably won't hurt him. The problem he has to look out for is dying of a thousand paper cuts.

soulster
07-27-2012, 11:16 PM
The only group of people who will be charged by Romney's gaffs in London will be the neo-con Americans. They will call England's reaction as anti-American, and blame it on what they say is Obama's fault. They will twist it some kind of way, or they will ignore it entirely.

Jerry Oz
07-28-2012, 09:41 AM
They won't help or hurt him. Republicans will say that the Brits prefer to deal with a "weak" President Obama and not with a man of Romney's strong character, so they're intimidated by the awesomeness that is Willard M. Romney. So much for those Anglo-Saxon's sticking together...

Everything is a conspiracy.

juicefree20
08-15-2012, 03:48 AM
Hopefully so & I hope that he gets what guys like him truly deserves. Bankruptcy would be a very nice place to start. Or perhaps a case of poison ivy or jock itch with no calamine lotion available would be a rather nice development, as well.

I thought that it was funny when he introduced his running mate as "The Next President Of The U.S."

And he said it with such gusto.

If this guy gets in, it will only serve as an example as to how it was so easy for Jim Jones to get so many people to drink that spiked Kool-aid. Other than his money, NOTHING about this guy should appeal to any working class American.

This guys has proven himself to be the walking, talking embodiment of what's been absolutely killing the American work force & no, UNIONS have nothing to do with the way that guys like him operate, which is to cut & slash & expect 10 people to do the work of 20.

Needless to say, looking at how easy it's been to divide this country into a "win at all costs" kind of country, where compromise is verbotten & total submission is preferred, it's hard to place any faith in the overall intelligence & integrity in people whom hve become so ridiculously mentally inept, that they watch "reality" show with a guy chasing rodents out of their homes, while somehow making it into the equivalent of "War & Peace" or an epic struggle between man & beast.

In short, Americans have come to embrace drama si much, that even fabricated drama has become an acceptible form of entertainment. I mean come on..."Mob Wives" & shows with episodes like "My Cat's Going To Kill Me", where a woman suggests that her 10 lb. tabby is so maniacal & vicious that she needs to have some guy intervene in order to save her from stress that'll surely prove to be the end of her?

That's where we are today in America & that's a damn shame.