PDA

View Full Version : Tito Jackson's Son, TJ, Seeking Temporary Custody Of Michael Jackson's Kids

test

jobeterob
07-24-2012, 04:57 PM
GOT NEWS?GOT NEWS? RSS FEEDRSS FEED LOGINLOGINREGISTERREGISTER EXCLUSIVES STYLE PHOTOS VIDEOS GIVEAWAYS
Tito Jackson's Son, TJ, Seeking Temporary Custody Of Michael Jackson's KidsTito Jackson's Son, TJ, Seeking Temporary Custody Of Michael Jackson's Kids 326 91

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Jul 24, 2012 @ 11:00AM print it send it
LandovBy Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Tito Jackson's son, 34-year-old, TJ, is seeking to become the temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's three children, and Tito now regrets signing a letter with his siblings asking for the executors of the estate to step down, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As Radar was first to report -- and as was captured on surveillance video broadcast on Good Morning America Tuesday -- Paris Jackson's aunt, Janet tried to take her cell phone from her Monday, and the children watched in horror as Jermaine and Randy got into a physical altercation with Trent Jackson, who is Joe Jackson's nephew.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death

"Michael's kids all want TJ to become their temporary guardian," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "They trust and love him. Of course, they want Katherine to come home, but they don't have any control of that at this point and just want the drama to stop. TJ's father, Tito, is now having serious regrets about signing a letter with his siblings asking the executors of Michael's estate to resign. Tito now sees that his siblings are only after money and he wants no part of it."

Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket met with their court appointed attorney, Margaret Lodise on Monday evening after Jermaine, Randy and Janet attempted to remove the kids from their home and take them to Arizona.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson & Brothers Chill Out With Coffee

"Margaret went to the house on Monday evening as a meeting with the children was requested," a source close to the situation previously told Radar. "This came after Jermaine, Randy and Janet tried to take them out of state. Katherine has now been out of the picture for over a week and legal options are now being pursued in order to ensure that the children are safe."

Katherine Jackson has been in Arizona for more than a week and hasn't talked to her grandchildren during that entire time. Last night, Paris Tweeted, "8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn't like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3"

PHOTOS: Katherine Jackson Holds Memorial For King Of Pop In His Hometown

Tuesday morning, Paris fired off another Tweet: "9 days and counting... so help me god i will make whoever did this pay".

"Michael's children will remain together, that is absolutely certain. The estate just wants to ensure that the children are safe, and away from all of this Jackson family insanity," the source says.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

The bid for the temporary guardianship will most likely be heard in family court in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

soulster
07-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Well, here's an update. Tito wants out of it.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/tito-jackson-michael-jackson-estate-katherine-jackson-executors/

midnight johnny
07-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Well....SDF is beginning to look like the scandal sheet Midnight.....

jillfoster
07-24-2012, 08:43 PM

Well, life ain't all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. Let's see if I get this straight... Paris is bitching about not seeing her Grandmother. Her Grandmother is in Arizona. Janet comes to TAKE THE GIRL TO ARIZONA. The girl refuses to go and gets on twitter and bitches about being kept from her grandmother. REALLY? Sounds like a snotty ass out of control teenage girl to me. You know how they get. The press needs to quit treating Paris like a grown woman.

marybrewster
07-25-2012, 09:16 AM
How old are Michael's kids?

skooldem1
07-25-2012, 09:25 AM
For those that think Paris is just a spoiled brat. What do you have to about this video?

http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/54133_Jackson_Drama_Marlon_Storms_Out_of_Interview/index.html

soulster
07-25-2012, 09:27 AM

This kind of reminds me of Sinead O'Connor's recent request anyone to have anal sex with her. She did recently find that guy because she just got married. :)

soulster
07-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Well, life ain't all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. Let's see if I get this straight... Paris is bitching about not seeing her Grandmother. Her Grandmother is in Arizona. Janet comes to TAKE THE GIRL TO ARIZONA. The girl refuses to go and gets on twitter and bitches about being kept from her grandmother. REALLY? Sounds like a snotty ass out of control teenage girl to me. You know how they get. The press needs to quit treating Paris like a grown woman.

Have you seen any evidence of this? I've heard no such thing.

But, think about it: if you had a family like The Jacksons, you would turn out like that too.

jillfoster
07-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Have you seen any evidence of this? I've heard no such thing.

But, think about it: if you had a family like The Jacksons, you would turn out like that too.

That's what all the news reports are saying...

skooldem1
07-25-2012, 01:35 PM
TMZ Update:

10:13 AM -- The hearing is underway. Before getting to TJ's petition, Judge Mitch Beckloff is handling several other MJ Estate matters.

10:29 The Judge will not hear TJ's petition, because no one notified Diana Ross, who is Katherine's successor to guardianship under Michael's will.

marv2
07-25-2012, 01:59 PM
TMZ Update:

10:13 AM -- The hearing is underway. Before getting to TJ's petition, Judge Mitch Beckloff is handling several other MJ Estate matters.

10:29 The Judge will not hear TJ's petition, because no one notified Diana Ross, who is Katherine's successor to guardianship under Michael's will.

Is Diana Ross even awake and aware of what's going on? LOL!!!

skooldem1
07-25-2012, 02:00 PM
TJ was granted temporary custody.

marv2
07-25-2012, 02:12 PM
TJ was granted temporary custody.

Good! Those kids had better wise up and get smart quick. The Jacksons are the ONLY family they have. Their mummies gave them up to Michael for the CASH! Sorry to be so blunt, but much of this stems from Michael isolating those kids from everyone including his own family. Now he is dead and they are left to a family they probably don't know well or even understand.

jobeterob
07-25-2012, 02:19 PM
How did they get around the notification issue?

Is this "custody" only or "guardianship" as well?

jobeterob
07-25-2012, 02:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LATEST MUSIC News
Janet Jackson 'slapped' niece Paris

Janet Jackson reportedly slapped her niece Paris Jackson and called her a ''spoiled little b***h'' in an altercation at her mother Katherine's home in Calabasas on Monday [[23.07.12).

[[BANG) - Janet Jackson reportedly slapped her niece Paris during an altercation at Katherine Jackson's house on Monday [[23.07.12).

Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson - siblings of the late 'Thriller' singer Michael Jackson - arrived at their mother's home in Calabasas to take Michael's children Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and 'Blanket', 10, to Arizona where Katherine is currently staying.

However, the children defied the decisions of their family, causing Janet to slap Paris and, according to TMZ.com, call her a ''spoiled little b***h''.

Paris fired back by hitting her aunt, saying: ''This is our house, not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out.''

Trent Jackson, one of Michael's cousins who was looking after the children while Katherine was in Arizona, also got into an altercation with Jermaine and Randy, at one point getting Randy into a headlock.

He also reportedly punched Jermaine in the mouth.

Paris has also revealed on twitter she has a ''lot going on'' at the moment.

She wrote: ''a lot of ppl have been saying that i ''changed'' ... i wanna apologize for the attitude ... there's just a lot going on ... i promise: the ego = gone[[: [[sic)''

The children are believed to have had their security increased following the incident, as Trent is concerned for their safety.

A source said earlier this week: ''After this debacle, Trent decided that Paris, Prince and Blanket needed extra protection from Jermaine, Randy and Janet. He doesn't want Michael's kids snatched from the home - so he's told security at the front gate to refuse entry to all that aren't invited.

''Trent also felt it was in the kids' best interests to make sure they have extra bodyguards with them at all times whenever they are out of the house.

''He's very concerned that an elaborate kidnap could be planned.''

[[C) BANG Media International

jillfoster
07-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Good! Those kids had better wise up and get smart quick. The Jacksons are the ONLY family they have. Their mummies gave them up to Michael for the CASH! Sorry to be so blunt, but much of this stems from Michael isolating those kids from everyone including his own family. Now he is dead and they are left to a family they probably don't know well or even understand.

You got that right!!! Gladys was just guest hosting on The Talk, and she laid it out perfectly... talking about how Paris was in the wrong for yelling at Janet like that, she said "Where I'm from, you RESPECT your elders..and which one was trying to direct the other one? If I did that, I wouldn't of had no teeth".

jobeterob
07-25-2012, 02:25 PM
11:06 AM TJ's lawyer was just advised to have TJ move to get PERMANENT GUARDIANSHIP of the kids. It should be filed in the next 48 hours.

10:34 AM JUDGE BECKLOFF JUST MADE TJ THE TEMPORARY GUARDIAN AND SUSPENDED KATHERINE'S GUARDIANSHIP!

Before Beckloff appointed TJ ... TJ's lawyer said TJ had a strange phone call with Katherine yesterday and TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that." TJ added, "She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before." TJ thought she was talking in code. As TJ addressed the court, he was choking up.

Beckloff said this was not a power play by TJ and ordered the Michael Jackson Estate to give TJ the funds necessary to take care of security and anything else that's needed for the children.

Before Beckloff appointed TJ, the lawyer for MJ's kids said the kids all support TJ getting temporary guardianship.

The lawyer for the MJ Estate just said the executors are very concerned for the kids and Katherine.

The judge said Katherine was not suspended for wrongdoing, but that she was prevented from doing her guardianship duties by "intentional act from third parties." In other words, the judge smells a rat in the form of Randy, Jermaine and Janet.

10:34 AM The judge just ordered that MJ's 3 kids NOT be removed from California without a court order. The judge added that TJ should file a petition for PERMANENT GUARDIANSHIP. The judge said in addition to giving Diana Ross notice, they must also give notice to Debbie Rowe.

10:33 AM Katherine's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, just said she [[Sandra) has been to the house several times recently and she believes Katherine has been held against her will.

10:31 AM TJ's lawyer, Charles Shultz, just told the court, Katherine is unavailable and all they want is a temporary guardianship so he seems to be saying Ross is an unnecessary party. Shultz also said there was an "incident" at the Calabasas house last night that escalated. He added TJ is unsure Katherine is acting voluntarily

10:29 AM The Judge will not hear TJ's petition, BECAUSE no one notified Diana Ross, who is Katherine's successor to guardianship under Michael's will.

TJ Jackson -- Tito's son -- is about to enter the probate court in downtown L.A., along with an army of lawyers, trying to get temporary guardianship of Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ, "This is a very tense time when of course we don't feel Mrs. Jackson should be removed as guardian and we would vigorously oppose that on anything other than an extremely short-term basis, until she returns home."

We're also told Katherine had high blood pressure before she skipped L.A., and the spa visit did her good. But TJ doesn't think it did the kids any good.

marv2
07-25-2012, 02:32 PM
You got that right!!! Gladys was just guest hosting on The Talk, and she laid it out perfectly... talking about how Paris was in the wrong for yelling at Janet like that, she said "Where I'm from, you RESPECT your elders..and which one was trying to direct the other one? If I did that, I wouldn't of had no teeth".

Then Gladys was 100% right! Those kids are suppose to eat their dinner, do their chores, go to school and play with their friends. Most of all, they are suppose to do as they are told! They have no business talking back to their elders, calling them liars or even raising their voices to them. Janet should have , well you know.......hehehehehe....!

marv2
07-25-2012, 02:34 PM
How did they get around the notification issue?

Is this "custody" only or "guardianship" as well?

Notification? When are you going to get it through your head that Diana Ross doesn't want those kids! She doesn't even know them.

jillfoster
07-25-2012, 02:38 PM
Then Gladys was 100% right! Those kids are suppose to eat their dinner, do their chores, go to school and play with their friends. Most of all, they are suppose to do as they are told! They have no business talking back to their elders, calling them liars or even raising their voices to them. Janet should have , well you know.......hehehehehe....!

The thing is... Paris was bellyachin about not seeing her grandmother, and Janet, Randy, and Jermaine come to take the spoiled brat to Grandma, and she won't go.... WTF? The press and people gotta stop acting like this girl is grown!

marv2
07-25-2012, 02:40 PM
The thing is... Paris was bellyachin about not seeing her grandmother, and Janet, Randy, and Jermaine come to take the spoiled brat to Grandma, and she won't go.... WTF? The press and people gotta stop acting like this girl is grown!

Paris is becoming a problem. They need someone like Janet to handle her.

jobeterob
07-25-2012, 02:41 PM
LOS ANGELES [[LALATE) – TJ Jackson’s motion today was denied because of a Diana Ross guardianship provision. TJ Jackson, Tito Jackson’s son, had wanted to become the temporary guardian of Michael Jackson’s three sons. Jackson was in court today asking in an emergency motion that Michael’s mother, Katherine Jackson, be removed. But the court denied the motion because of one person: Diana Ross.

When the Michael Jackson will first surfaced years ago, fans learned that Michael had decided that his mother would be his children’s guardian. But in the event that Katherine could not fulfill her role, Michael per his will elected that Diana Ross would become the children’s guardian.

Today TJ Jackson went before Judge Mitch Beckloff to claim that he had the support of the Jackson children to become their guardian. But the court denied that request, at least for now, because of the Ross provision. The court ruled that Ross was not notified of the motion / hearing and that Ross has yet to indicate her position on the matter.

The case is still be heard before Beckloff. No further court date has yet to been indicated to the parties currently in discussions this morning. Ross has yet to comment to news about the matter.

skooldem1
07-25-2012, 02:43 PM
All Paris did was to let the world know that something aint right.
Where is Katherine Jackson?

jillfoster
07-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Diana needs to open her damn mouth and make her position known so this can be resolved.

jobeterob
07-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Judge suspends Katherine Jackson as guardian of Michael Jackson's childrenFrom Alan Duke, CNN
July 25, 2012 -- Updated 1840 GMT [[0240 HKT)
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
NEW: Lawyer says there's reason to believe "Mrs. Jackson has been held against her will"
NEW: Judge appoints TJ Jackson as temporary guardian
NEW: "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," TJ Jackson says about a phone call
She was reported missing over the weekend amid a family dispute
Los Angeles [[CNN) -- A judge appointed TJ Jackson, the 34-year-old son of Tito Jackson, as temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's three children in the absence of their grandmother Katherine Jackson.

"We have reason to believe that Mrs. Jackson has been held against her will," Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff at a hearing Wednesday.

Beckloff suspended Katherine Jackson as custodian for Prince, Paris and Blanket, because she may be "prevented from acting as a guardian because of the acts of third parties."

He also ordered "that the children not be removed from California without a court order, by any person."

Jackson family feud continues
Katherine's absence stirs Jackson feud The judge also ordered that Diana Ross, whom Michael Jackson named as backup guardian in his will, and Debbie Rowe, the biological mother of the two oldest children, be given notice of the order.

The order will be reconsidered at a hearing next month, and the judge left open the possibility that custody could be returned sooner if Katherine Jackson returns home.

Katherine Jackson finally called her home Tuesday night after being out of communication for nine days, her lawyer said.

TJ Jackson, whom Katherine Jackson left in charge of the children when she left home on July 15, said he was disturbed by how she sounded.

"I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," he said about that phone call. "She wasn't sharp. Her words were slurred. Her choice of vocabulary, I never heard her use those phrases."

His lawyer said that "maybe she was trying to speak to him in code."

Ribera said one of the children told her it sounded like she was not alone during that call.

Katherine Jackson attorney Perry Sanders said the call was made after he met with Jermaine and Janet Jackson at a spa near Tucson, Arizona, on Tuesday night to resolve the controversy over Katherine Jackson's whereabouts.

They did not, however, allow him to meet or talk with her, he said.

Katherine Jackson, 82, left the home she shares with Michael Jackson's children on July 15. She had not contacted them before Tuesday, though a Los Angeles County sheriff's investigation concluded she was safe in Arizona.

Jackson family feud caught on tape

Katherine Jackson has custody of Michael Jackson's children and a 20% share in her son's huge estate. Her husband, Joe Jackson, and her eight surviving children were completely left out of Michael Jackson's will when the pop star died in 2009.

Authorities got involved when her nephew Trent filed a missing persons report with the Sheriff's Office over the weekend. Security camera video obtained by CNN captured a tense scene at the Calabasas, California, home she shares with her grandchildren, Prince, Paris and Prince Michael II.

Siblings Janet, Jermaine and Randy Jackson attempted to persuade the older children, Prince and Paris, to leave Katherine Jackson's home with them Monday. Paris and Prince resisted, according to three sources with knowledge of the incident, who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the matter.

The video shows Janet Jackson apparently trying to take a cell phone away from Paris and scolding her niece for using her phone to write about family issues on Twitter, according to the three sources.

Paris, Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, posted a Twitter message at about the same time: "gotta love fam." Meanwhile, 15-year-old Prince is seen walking away from his Uncle Randy into the home's security office. Paris soon followed, and Randy and Janet Jackson appeared to be recording the incident with their cell phones.

Minutes later, sheriff's deputies broke up a scuffle involving Randy and Jermaine Jackson and Trent Jackson, who works for their mother, according to several people who witnessed it. No one was arrested, although a battery report was taken and an investigation is ongoing, Los Angeles County sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.

jobeterob
07-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Sounds like a good resolution ~ TJ is the temporary guardian; he is with the children and has their confidence; and to do this the Judge must have found it is in the children's best interests that they be with him.

Notice will be given to Ms. Rowe and Ms. Ross and who knows what will occur because of that; maybe Debbie will have something to say. And they will look at permanent guardianship.

And maybe Katherine will return undrugged, ready, willing and able.

TJ will get some money to carry on; the debts are much reduced; and the siblings still get nothing, as the Testator, Michael Jackson wanted.

soulster
07-25-2012, 09:41 PM
This isn't over by a long shot! I'm sure the authorities, state and local are investigating a possible kidnapping right now.

jobeterob
07-26-2012, 01:43 AM
No, it's not over.

Another court hearing is pending.

This shows the importance of updating a will to deal with current circumstances and Michael never did that.

Also, isn't it possible all of these children are his biological children by artificial insemination?

Those that he adopted are legally his and the biological parents have no rights.

jobeterob
07-26-2012, 02:44 AM
Debbie Rowe, Diana Ross Remain Silent about Jackson Guardianship Dispute
Posted: July 25th, 2012 in Debbie Rowe, Diana Ross, Michael Jackson by LALATE

LOS ANGELES [[LALATE) – Debbie Rowe and Diana Ross remained silent about the guardianship proceedings today concerning Michael Jackson’s children, Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson. Debbie Rowe and Diana Ross are two people that the Court in the Jackson guardianship case seeks to hear from. In his will, Michael Jackson listed Rowe and Ross are substitute guardians for his mother, Katherine Jackson.

The Jackson Estate, and the eldest children, all informed the Court in documents today that they support Katherine Jackson’s replacement with TJ Jackson. The youngest child, Blanket, was not consulted about the matter.The Court in the Jackson matter shocked news today with its clear reversal during an early morning proceeding. Initially, the Court ruled that it was not going to remove Katherine Jackson as guardian for Michael’s children because of the provisions for Ross and Rowe. Michael Jackson had delineated in his estate documents that, should his mother not be able to provide care for her grandchildren, then Rowe or Ross would replace Ms. Jackson.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, however, said that he was convinced by statements by TJ Jackson’s attorney, Charles Shultz, that the matter could be rolled over to another hearing date because of concern for the children. Rather than wait and hear from Rowe and Ross, the court decided to appoint TJ on a temporary basis.

Beckloff, who first said he wouldn’t hear from TJ’s attorney today, suddenly by the end of proceeding appointed TJ to the temporary position and even asked for TJ to petition the Court for permanent status. Beckloff would not explain what prompted his reversal during the proceeding.

But other parties remained silent still in the matter. Ross and Rowe have yet to comment about the matter. Yet, Katherine Jackson’s attorney, Perry Sanders Jr., appeared today in court and opposed the ruling. But Sanders also said that Jackson will fight not be to be replaced.

Sources claim that Rowe has allegedly disapproves of having her children raised by Jackson’s brothers. Roger Friedman claims that “when Paris Jackson first Tweeted the news that her grandmother was missing, Debbie [Rowe] dropped everything she was doing in northern California for her ranch business and headed straight to Calabasas.”

Unconfirmed reports claim that Rowe is super close with Katherine Jackson but opposed to Michael Jackson’s brothers raising her children. One report claims that “Debbie and Katherine were able to reach an out of court custody agreement in the months after Michael died. Debbie had no interest in fighting Katherine for custody of the children. However, if Katherine has suffered a health setback, this could very easily end up back in court because Debbie has very strong feelings about Michael’s siblings having any role in caring for the children.”

David J
07-26-2012, 03:26 AM
Diana needs to open her damn mouth and make her position known so this can be resolved.

I wish Diana would say something as well, anything!!! just to show that she cares about what's happening to those kids, she doesn't really have to get deep involved with the Jacksons mess or even try to get custody of those kids but I would still love to know what she thinks about the suituation, I really couldn't care less if Diana gets the custody of those kids or not, that is not important, personally I feel that they would be better off with a "CARING" member of the Jackson family.

Come to think of it, I now think it was unfair for Michael to think that Diana should care for his kids if his mother was unable to, even though I am sure he did it with good intentions, his affairs should have been strictly kept in his family and not having to drag Diana's name into all this mess.

Some MJ fans are bashing Diana because she's not getting involved, which they think means she doesn't care what happens to Michael's kids [[and I am sure that is not true).

David J
07-26-2012, 03:31 AM
Debbie Rowe, Diana Ross Remain Silent about Jackson Guardianship Dispute
Posted: July 25th, 2012 in Debbie Rowe, Diana Ross, Michael Jackson by LALATE

LOS ANGELES [[LALATE) – Debbie Rowe and Diana Ross remained silent about the guardianship proceedings today concerning Michael Jackson’s children, Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson. Debbie Rowe and Diana Ross are two people that the Court in the Jackson guardianship case seeks to hear from. In his will, Michael Jackson listed Rowe and Ross are substitute guardians for his mother, Katherine Jackson.

The Jackson Estate, and the eldest children, all informed the Court in documents today that they support Katherine Jackson’s replacement with TJ Jackson. The youngest child, Blanket, was not consulted about the matter.The Court in the Jackson matter shocked news today with its clear reversal during an early morning proceeding. Initially, the Court ruled that it was not going to remove Katherine Jackson as guardian for Michael’s children because of the provisions for Ross and Rowe. Michael Jackson had delineated in his estate documents that, should his mother not be able to provide care for her grandchildren, then Rowe or Ross would replace Ms. Jackson.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, however, said that he was convinced by statements by TJ Jackson’s attorney, Charles Shultz, that the matter could be rolled over to another hearing date because of concern for the children. Rather than wait and hear from Rowe and Ross, the court decided to appoint TJ on a temporary basis.

Beckloff, who first said he wouldn’t hear from TJ’s attorney today, suddenly by the end of proceeding appointed TJ to the temporary position and even asked for TJ to petition the Court for permanent status. Beckloff would not explain what prompted his reversal during the proceeding.

But other parties remained silent still in the matter. Ross and Rowe have yet to comment about the matter. Yet, Katherine Jackson’s attorney, Perry Sanders Jr., appeared today in court and opposed the ruling. But Sanders also said that Jackson will fight not be to be replaced.

Sources claim that Rowe has allegedly disapproves of having her children raised by Jackson’s brothers. Roger Friedman claims that “when Paris Jackson first Tweeted the news that her grandmother was missing, Debbie [Rowe] dropped everything she was doing in northern California for her ranch business and headed straight to Calabasas.”

Unconfirmed reports claim that Rowe is super close with Katherine Jackson but opposed to Michael Jackson’s brothers raising her children. One report claims that “Debbie and Katherine were able to reach an out of court custody agreement in the months after Michael died. Debbie had no interest in fighting Katherine for custody of the children. However, if Katherine has suffered a health setback, this could very easily end up back in court because Debbie has very strong feelings about Michael’s siblings having any role in caring for the children.”

This report is so wrong and full of bulls**t, MJ did NOT appoint Debbie Rowe as the alternate guardian for his kids, he only appointed Katherine his mother and Diana Ross, in fact in his Will Michael omitted Debbie from getting anything at all.

David J
07-26-2012, 04:25 AM
7:28 pm - 07/25/2012

Granny, Are You Okay '12: Diana Ross Edition

Read more at ONTD:
[[http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70652953.html&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAhgBIAEoBDAAOABAoeLDgAVIAVgAYgVlbi1NWQ&cd=r9f9ms2eXJU&usg=AFQjCNFP92FQLOFGj20g-iPyg5_HMZIFSg)
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70652953.html#ixzz21iOukqUk

[[http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70652953.html&ct=ga&cad=CAcQAhgBIAEoBDAAOABAoeLDgAVIAVgAYgVlbi1NWQ&cd=r9f9ms2eXJU&usg=AFQjCNFP92FQLOFGj20g-iPyg5_HMZIFSg)

jobeterob
07-26-2012, 12:42 PM
A lot of fans, especially MJ fans, want to hear about a celebrity diving in to "save the children".

But that isn't going to happen. Diana Ross is a 68 year old grandmother. And this isn't 1970 when she filled in as Michael's mother. She has little or no connection with the Jacksons for obvious reasons - she has her own large family and the Jacksons have way too many wingnuts amongst them.

She will say little or nothing publicly whether the fans like it or not. She might say something to Mrs. Jackson or Ms. Rowe and advise the Court quietly that she is not an appropriate person for the guardian.

There isn't going to be some big public display. That's the Jermaine game, not the Diana game.

jobeterob
07-26-2012, 02:05 PM
The Saga Continues: MJ Jr. Speaks Out And Katherine Jackson Finally Returns Home
July 26th, 2012 - By Alissa Henry Share on twitterShare on emailShare on facebook
Source: UsWeeklyMagazine.com
After nine days of separation, Katherine Jackson is back home with her grandkids. Early this morning, Paris Jackson tweeted: “grandma’s here! #thankyougod. <33” and Marlon Jackson tweeted: “my mom is home she look and sound great. ”

“Grandma” returned home just hours after Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff named her grandson Tito Joe [[TJ) Jackson as the temporary guardian over Michael Jackson’s kids. That ruling gave the 34-year-old the ability to control the California home where the children live and to take on other supervision duties.

Michael’s Will named Diana Ross as a backup guardian if Katherine Jackson were unable to serve, but she reportedly supports the arrangement naming T.J. temporary guardian.

When the judge granted temporary guardianship, he noted that TJ Jackson would have to petition to become the permanent guardian within 48 hours and added that such a petition might not be heard if Katherine Jackson re-emerges.

And, as if on cue, the 82-year-old matriarch re-emerged.

Last night, Katherine Jackson spoke out on television for the first time in a week.

The Associated Press reports:

Katherine Jackson told ABC News that the court ruling was “based on a bunch of lies.”

“I am devastated that while I’ve been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I’m coming home to see about that, also,” she said reading from a prepared statement.

She denied the suggestion made in court and in court filings to support TJ Jackson’s appointment that she was being held against her will.

“I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will,” she said while her children Randy, Janet and Rebbie were seated next to her. “It’s very stupid for people to think that.”

Contrary to that prepared statement, Prince Jackson, MJ’s oldest son took to Twitter [[of course) to tell his side of the story.

I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

-Michael Jackson Jr.

He also posted a screenshot of a group text message he sent to family members inquiring about his grandmother:

Source: Prince Jackson Twitter
It appears there is more to Janet’s text message, but he didn’t show that part. CNN says the text exchange came three hours after Janet Jackson was seen on security camera video apparently attempting to take Paris Jackson’s cell phone away in the driveway of Katherine Jackson’s home.

According to the Associated Press:

The judge said there was no evidence that Katherine Jackson had done anything wrong but instead it appeared she was being prevented from fulfilling her role as guardian through the “intentional acts of third parties.” He didn’t elaborate but made the decision after reading court filings in which TJ Jackson expressed concern that Katherine Jackson was being prevented from returning.

He cited a Monday incident in which Janet, Randy and Jermaine Jackson arrived at the children’s home and told them they could speak with their grandmother but had to leave with them.

“This was odd and disturbing to me and [[the children) and heightened our concern that our grandmother was being prohibited from returning home,” TJ Jackson wrote in a sworn statement. The incident turned into a confrontation between two male adults at the house and sheriff’s officials say it remains an ongoing battery investigation.

Beckloff [[the judge) listened as attorneys described Katherine Jackson’s demeanor as unusual on phone calls placed to the children hours before the hearing.

TJ Jackson’s attorney Charles Shultz also revealed in court filings that the children were forced to miss school Wednesday because of concerns about their security.

Beckloff ruled the Jackson children could not leave California without court approval.

Katherine Jackson’s attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said after the hearing that he spoke with his client as she was driving back to Los Angeles from Tucson, Ariz., where she had been since July 15.

“She sounded absolutely fine, lucid and her normal self,” he said.

Sanders plans to ask the court to reinstate Katherine Jackson as guardian of the children when she is back in Los Angeles. He was looking forward to meeting with her in person on Thursday.

The public battle was revealed early Sunday after a relative reported Katherine Jackson missing, but she was later located safely with other family members in Arizona.

Jermaine Jackson tweeted that his mother was following doctor’s orders to cut off communications with MJ’s children, who range in age from 10 to 15. He didn’t provide further details.

Beckloff, who also oversees financial issues affecting Jackson’s estate, was initially reluctant to appoint a temporary guardian but changed his mind after hearing from several attorneys who expressed concern about the family’s problems.

He made the ruling after hearing TJ Jackson’s description of a “strange” conversation he had with Katherine Jackson on Tuesday evening.

“I’ve never heard my grandmother talk like that,” he said reluctantly. “In every way. The sound in her voice. The pauses.”

He said some of her speech sounded slurred and she used words that made him wonder if she was speaking in code.

Her son Marlon echoed those concerns on Twitter, complaining that siblings Janet, Randy and Jermaine were keeping her from him.

The children’s guardian ad litem, Margaret Lodise, said she spoke with the children and the two oldest, Prince and Paris, supported the appointment of a temporary guardian. Lodise did not ask the youngest son, 10-year-old Blanket, for his views.

Lodise is responsible for overseeing the children’s interests in the estate of their father.

Schultz said TJ Jackson didn’t want to replace Katherine Jackson as permanent guardian. Sanders said he would fight any move to have her permanently replaced.

He said he met with Randy and Janet Jackson in Tucson, Ariz., on Tuesday, but he was not allowed to see his client. He said he still hoped the recent events were a misunderstanding, but he described them as “chaos.”

Chaos is a pretty apt description of this entire situation, but MJ’s estate has made $475 million dollars since he died plus past and future earnings, so it’s not surprising Michael Jackson’s siblings would lose their minds in pursuit of that pay day. What makes this situation seem like more than money is Janet’s involvement. She clearly is making her own money, so what reason would she have to be going after Michael Jackson’s? It’s not clear why she would be party to orchestrating Katherine Jackson’s abandonment of her guardianship duties.

One thing that isn’t surprising at all is Prince Jackson saying that his father warned him about certain people. Michael Jackson was rarely associated with his family during his later years and he didn’t name them in his Will. He was pretty eccentric himself, but he was sane enough to know how his siblings could be. It’s just sad that he isn’t here to shield his children from this drama. Hopefully their guardian, whether TJ, Katherine or even Diana, can keep the kids from being irreversibly damaged in all of this mess.

On his birthday today, Joe Jackson must be very proud of the kids he raised.

What do you think of this latest development? Do you think TJ should be the permanent guardian? Do you think all of this is about the money?

smark21
07-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Michael's oldest son has taken to Twitter and is backing up his sister:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/prince-michael-breaks-his-silence-over-grandma-drama_1374358
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/prince-michael-exposes-text-message-family-members-prove-grandma-katherine-jackson-article-1.1122392?comment=true

jillfoster
07-26-2012, 09:37 PM
It's a good thing that Diana doesn't have those kids, she'd probably fall off the wagon. Snot nosed brats like that would drive ME to drink!

marv2
07-26-2012, 10:43 PM
It's a good thing that Diana doesn't have those kids, she'd probably fall off the wagon. Snot nosed brats like that would drive ME to drink!

She probably would end up smacking them and trying to send them back. They are using social media as a tool to threaten and I believe blackmail the Jacksons into doing what they want. They go right onto Twitter and tell everything that was said or done around them. They should arrange to give them back to their mothers, set up individual trust funds for each of them and be done with it!

soulster
07-27-2012, 12:09 AM
No, it's not over.

Another court hearing is pending.

This shows the importance of updating a will to deal with current circumstances and Michael never did that.

How do you know that he didn't? We must accept that this is what Michael wanted up to the point of death.

Also, isn't it possible all of these children are his biological children by artificial insemination?

Possible, but not probable. Looking very closely at a good recent picture of those three, I could guess that out of all of them, Blanket looks the most like him. I previously said Paris, but I just saw a better picture of them. It looks very much like Paris and Prince share the same parents. I'm having a hard time believing Debbie Rowe is Blanket's mother, but MJ could be his biological father. But, as I said before, genetics is a very funny thing. Just because one parent has a lot of melanin doesn't mean the kids will turn out dark too. Only a paternity test can prove if Michael was the father of any of them.

Those that he adopted are legally his and the biological parents have no rights.

Correct. As someone posted earlier, though, Rowe was notified, so perhaps there are certain legal conditions we don't know about.

soulster
07-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Katherine Jackson told ABC News that the court ruling was “based on a bunch of lies.”

It seems that just about everything from that family are lies and distortions. They should all be working for Fox news!

David J
07-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Is Diana Ross ignoring the Jackson children?July 26, 2012 [[http://bazaardaily.com/2012/07/26/is-diana-ross-ignoring-the-jackson-children/) · by Pop Teen Inc [[http://bazaardaily.com/author/popteen1/) · in Music [[http://bazaardaily.com/category/music/). ·

Music [[http://bazaardaily.com/category/music/). · http://bazaardailynews.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/260712_diana1a.jpg?w=239&h=303 [[http://bazaardaily.com/2012/07/26/is-diana-ross-ignoring-the-jackson-children/260712_diana1a/#main)

When news broke that Michael Jackson’s family had lost custody of his children [[http://bazaardaily.com/2012/07/25/jacksons-lose-custody-of-mjs-children/) — fingers were immediately pointed at legendary Motown singer Diana Ross to step up to the plate as their new permanent guardian as decided in Michael Jackson’s 2002 documented will penned by MJ himself.

However, Ross has yet to step up to the plate even to discuss her thoughts on the fiasco going on within the Jackson family. Sources close to Diana say that this could be because she feels it will ‘blow over’ but if it doesn’t Ross will ‘step up to the plate, and take them as her own’.

jobeterob
07-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Katherine Jackson to Share Custody with TJ

From left to right, Blanket Jackson, Paris Jackson, and Prince Michael Jackson in Los Angeles on Jan. 27, 2012. THE CANADIAN PRESS/AP, Dan Steinberg Judge handling Jackson guardianship orders independent investigation of children's well-being
Anthony McCartney, The Associated Press Jul 27, 2012 15:30:00 PM
1 More Sharing ServicesLOS ANGELES, Calif. - A judge on Friday ordered an investigation into the well-being of Michael Jackson's children and a lawyer for the family matriarch said she will move to share guardianship of the children with the adult son of Tito Jackson.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff told a court investigator to interview the three children independently and provide a report for review only by the judge, not attorneys involved in the case.

The order does not spell out a reason for the investigation, but it is likely intended to give the judge another perspective on how Jackson's children are coping after a week of family turmoil that included the absence of their grandmother and a dispute in the driveway of their home amid a feud over the estate of the pop superstar.

The court investigator was ordered to interview the children at school at a time to remain undisclosed. Beckloff received a similar report a few weeks after Jackson's death in 2009 and its contents remain sealed.

Beckloff said during a hearing earlier this week that there were no indications that Katherine Jackson had done anything wrong.

Under the proposed guardianship change, the 82-year-old Jackson would share oversight of the children with Tito Jackson's son in a deal that would relieve her of some of the day-to-day stresses of managing a famous family, her attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said.

The decision was made after a meeting between Katherine Jackson and Sanders on Thursday. He said Michael Jackson's eldest son has told attorneys he approves of the arrangement.

A formal filing for co-guardianship is expected next week. If approved, it would make Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson a co-guardian of the children — Prince, Paris and Blanket — who range in ages from 10 to 15.

TJ Jackson's attorneys suggest the co-guardianship arrangement in a filing Friday. It states that if either adult guardian dies or is unable to serve, the other will act alone in raising the children.

Under the plan, responsibility for managing staff and security at the home would shift to TJ Jackson. Katherine Jackson would keep control of a family allowance worth tens of thousands of dollars a month, Sanders said.

"Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael's children without the day-to-day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high-profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael's children," Sanders wrote in a statement.

"She is eager to simply enjoy her great relationship with these children, while deeding over some of the stressors that go hand in hand with being a guardian," he wrote.

TJ Jackson, 34, is the children's first cousin and performs with his brothers in the group 3T.

Beckloff on Wednesday suspended Katherine Jackson's guardianship duties temporarily and appointed TJ Jackson as temporary guardian. The judge said he would likely re-instate Katherine Jackson as guardian upon her return.

Katherine Jackson had been at a Tucson, Ariz., spa since July 15 with her daughter Rebbie and other relatives and had not spoken to her grandchildren during that time. She returned to the Los Angeles area on Thursday.

"The minor children are very attached to [[TJ Jackson) who has been very involved in their lives since the death of their father," TJ Jackson's attorneys wrote in the court filing. "Recent events have highlighted the need for continuity for the minor children."

The filing was required by Beckloff, but Sanders said it would be superseded by a joint petition next week.

___

dvus7
07-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Some people have not figured IT out!!! TJ Jackson is not Tito's son!!!! It is Terry Jackson, Katherine Jackson"s nephew!!!

juicefree20
08-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Dvus?

HUH? I'm not understanding you here.

TRENT is Katherine's nephew & he's the one who reported her missing. T.J. is Tito Joe Jackson & is indeed Tito's son from the group 3T, who recorded for Michael's label.

http://www.3t.com/

http://www.biography.com/people/tito-jackson-479330

marybrewster
08-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Good on Paris. Janet shouldn't be trying to snatch anything from her 14 year old niece. Janet is lucky she didn't pull back a bloody stump.

You get respect when you earn respect. Just because Paris is a child doesn't mean Janet can be RUDE. SHE's the one that should have her teeth knocked out.

jobeterob
08-01-2012, 11:28 AM
There's a good chance that Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie and Randy have lost any relationship with their nieces and nephews forever, particularly if the children view this as a money grab.

marv2
08-01-2012, 11:58 AM
There's a good chance that Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie and Randy have lost any relationship with their nieces and nephews forever, particularly if the children view this as a money grab.

I am real sure that they will not cry over it.

marv2
08-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Good on Paris. Janet shouldn't be trying to snatch anything from her 14 year old niece. Janet is lucky she didn't pull back a bloody stump.

You get respect when you earn respect. Just because Paris is a child doesn't mean Janet can be RUDE. SHE's the one that should have her teeth knocked out.

You must be joking? Janet would have knocked the shit outta that girl if the cameras were not present. I am certain of that.

Roberta75
08-01-2012, 12:01 PM

Michael's kids are better away from Janet, Rebbie, Jermaine and Randy Jackson IMO.

Roberta

marybrewster
08-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Michael's kids are better away from Janet, Rebbie, Jermaine and Randy Jackson IMO.

Roberta

Amen.

And praise for Paris for breaking the cycle of abuse. She easily could have whooped on Janet for snatching that phone. Miss Paris showed more class in her middle finger than that of Auntie Janet.

marv2
08-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Amen.

And praise for Paris for breaking the cycle of abuse. She easily could have whooped on Janet for snatching that phone. Miss Paris showed more class in her middle finger than that of Auntie Janet.

You're crazy . That girl's is not stupid. Janet would have whipped her ass right there in that driveway. They could discusss class later. LOL!

Roberta75
08-01-2012, 01:04 PM
Amen.

I have to say i have lost all respect for Janet and Randy jackson.

Roberta

jobeterob
08-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Randy and Jermaine and Rebbie and Janet are obviously crying over the loss of potenital money!

These are lost souls.

Kudos to TJ for being the first Jackson to get a college education; the man obviously convinced a Judge and Diana Ross and the Children and Katherine.

marv2
08-01-2012, 02:52 PM

Roberta

They must be crushed! How will they ever be able to go on?

simplysupreme
08-01-2012, 03:00 PM

Roberta

Same here. Rebbie, also. Not suprised at all by Jermaine.

marv2
08-01-2012, 04:11 PM

Roberta

Are you sure? Remember, the Jackson's are the only family those kids have.

Roberta75
08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Amen.

Yes indeed marybrewster. Paris is probably very aware of the physical and mental abuse her father suffered from Joe Jackson.

Best to you.

Roberta

smark21
08-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Sad news for those who endorse using violence when dealing with kids: TMZ has reported that Janet Jackson did not slap or cuss out Paris Jackson last week.

marybrewster
08-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Jermaine calls for an end to Jackson family feud

"After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war," wrote Jermaine, in a statement.

Jermaine also withdrew his support for a leaked letter which calls on executors of the estate to resign.

Last week saw his mother, Katherine, lose guardianship of Michael's children amid reports she was missing.

Michael's siblings, Jermaine, Randy and Janet, are understood to have driven to the Jackson home and insisted they leave with Michael's three children.

Police were called following a "minor scuffle".

"Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly charged emotional environment," Jermaine Jackson wrote in his statement.

"It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing."

'Mutual suspicions'

Katherine Jackson was on a 10-day spa trip to Arizona, when speculation arose about her whereabouts and her health.

Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and 10-year-old Prince Michael II [[also called Blanket) have lived with the singer's mother since his death in 2009.

Lawyers for the estate this week confirmed a number of unnamed relatives have been barred from visiting the Jackson family home.

Writing in his statement about the confrontation at the Jackson family home on 23 July, Jermaine said "it was clear that mutual suspicions had allowed events to spiral out of control".

"I regret that events were ever allowed to reach such a stage," he wrote. "I regret any distress caused to Prince, Paris and Blanket. That was never, ever the intention of myself, Janet, Rebbie or Randy."

Katherine Jackson was temporarily replaced as guardian while away on a trip to Arizona Last week a US judge transferred temporary guardianship to the late singer's nephew TJ, son of Tito Jackson.

On Thursday, Ms Jackson's lawyer is returning to court to present an agreement to restore his client as guardian.

The new agreement would also call for TJ Jackson to remain a co-guardian, with control over the staff and day-to-day operations of the family home.

Perry Sanders Jr., Katherine Jackson's lawyer, has said the arrangement will allow his client to focus on the children's upbringing and not on financial or logistics issues.

The co-guardianship arrangement would also allow either Katherine Jackson, 82, or TJ Jackson, 34, to serve as sole guardian if the other were no longer able to serve.

Michael Jackson's will left nothing to his siblings when he died aged 50 of an overdose of the anaesthetic propofol in June 2009.

'Overwhelmed'

Janet, Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie are all understood to have signed a letter, which was leaked to the press, alleging the will was a fake and calling on executors of the estate to resign.

The letter states the family was too overwhelmed at the time of the singer's death to meaningfully challenge the will that gave only Katherine Jackson and Michael's three children a stake in the estate.

The estate has denied the accusations, saying they are "saddened" by "false and defamatory accusations".

Any legal challenge to the will should have been filed within four months of the will's acceptance in November 2009.

marybrewster
08-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Sad news for those who endorse using violence when dealing with kids: TMZ has reported that Janet Jackson did not slap or cuss out Paris Jackson last week.

I'm happy to read this.

Roberta75
08-02-2012, 11:45 AM
I'm happy to read this.

Me too marybrewster.

Best,

Roberta

dvus7
08-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Dvus?

HUH? I'm not understanding you here.

TRENT is Katherine's nephew & he's the one who reported her missing. T.J. is Tito Joe Jackson & is indeed Tito's son from the group 3T, who recorded for Michael's label.

http://www.3t.com/

http://www.biography.com/people/tito-jackson-479330

Hey, JuiceFree

Please look at the article!!!! I would never lead YOU astray!!!!

http://www.suntimes.com/14183262-761/katherine-jackson-says-she-was-kept-from-communicating-while-at-resort.html

smark21
08-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Hey, JuiceFree

Please look at the article!!!! I would never lead YOU astray!!!!

http://www.suntimes.com/14183262-761/katherine-jackson-says-she-was-kept-from-communicating-while-at-resort.html

But perhaps the Sun Times can lead one astray.

jillfoster
08-03-2012, 02:07 PM

They said she didn't call her a "Bitch". They said nothing about Janet not cursing her out.

jillfoster
08-03-2012, 02:11 PM

They said she didn't call her a "Bitch". They said nothing about Janet not cursing her out. Posts like that, ladies and gentlemen, is how things get twisted and distorted. We all saw the video and the body language of both Paris and Janet, we saw with our own eyes Janet try to snatch her cellphone. What did you think Janet was saying to her? "How are you today, sweeteums??? Here, I'll take your cellphone into AT&T and have it professionally tuned up. Your hair looks so good today, honey!! I've lost 5 pounds this week, those colonics that Mama got me hooked on years ago really make a difference!"

jtf1972
08-03-2012, 05:15 PM
If a Jackson screams on Twitter, and nobody reads it, did the Jackson really scream? [[Or will there be a press conference next?)

juicefree20
08-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi Dvus,

I don't know how to do the quote thing, so I'll cut & paste from that article. Are you referring to this quote from the article...

"Her declaration was attached to papers filed in a request to be reinstated as guardian of Michael’s children, Prince, 15, Paris, 14 and Blanket, 10. A judge granted the request and temporarily named her nephew, TJ Jackson, as co-guardian"...

If so, then the Sun-Times is definitely in error & I don't know how they made a mistake as glaring as this, especially considering that everyone from every other legitimate news source, to the lawyers & the kids themselves have identified T.J. as Michael's nephew who is the son of Tito.

Contrary to what the Sun Times stated, as Tito & Michael are brothers & Katherine is their mother, that would make Tito's son T.J. Katherine's grandson.

How the Sun Times couldn't properly negotiate this simple lineage & familial relationship is somewhat puzzling as even my little grandson likely would understand that as my mother's great-grandson, he couldn't possible be her nephew as well.

What likely confused them is that they got their facts twisted. They probably confused Katherine's nephew TRENT, the one who first reported her missing with grandson T.J., who is now shares guardianship with Katherine. Trent begins with T, as does Tito Jr.

It appears as though they either got their T's mixed up or have a lousy proof reader.

I would look for their retraction because they definitely got this one wrong.

smark21
08-03-2012, 07:05 PM
They said she didn't call her a "Bitch". They said nothing about Janet not cursing her out. Posts like that, ladies and gentlemen, is how things get twisted and distorted. We all saw the video and the body language of both Paris and Janet, we saw with our own eyes Janet try to snatch her cellphone. What did you think Janet was saying to her? "How are you today, sweeteums??? Here, I'll take your cellphone into AT&T and have it professionally tuned up. Your hair looks so good today, honey!! I've lost 5 pounds this week, those colonics that Mama got me hooked on years ago really make a difference!"

Well if it gives you pleasure that Janet cussed out Paris, then by all means go ahead and believe. It’s a rather odd thing to desire, but if it provides meaning and purpose to your life, then who am I to judge?

juicefree20
08-03-2012, 07:07 PM
As for the Janet/Paris dust-up, I never referred to that simply because at that point speculation was flying left & right & my thinking was that the media was going for sensationalism, as though the nonsense that we could actually verify with our own eyes weren't enough.

More importantly, with things the way they are these days, I'd have fully expected a child advocate agency to have immediately spoken out had they believed that Janet had slapped a minor child. Unlike our childhood, these days that would be called abuse & somehow, I didn't believe that Janet would've placed herself into that position. And as we've learned, Paris & Prince are well-versed on the use of Twitter & Facebook & I don't recall either of them ever making such an accusation.

Because of that, I wasn't ready to jump on that particular TMZ bandwagon without having a little more proof than the usual "sources say", whose info often proves to be defective if not completely fabricated. No one needed to latch onto that because the things that we could actually read with our own yes about all of this was more than sufficient for purposes of evaluation.

In this instance, once again words sang 44 years ago still ring true...

"Say believe half of what you see...some or none of what you hear..."

juicefree20
08-03-2012, 07:28 PM
DVUS!!!

As I was tinking about that link that you posted, did you notice a few other rather glaring things written in that article?

For example, in the televised interview that she gave with a few of her children surrounding her, she said on national tv that no one kept her from speaking with the children & that she was simply relaxing & didn't want to deal with the phone & all of that. You remember that interview right?

HOWEVER...the article that you linked to states that Katherine said that while on that vacation the telephone in her room didn't work & she couldn't dial out. This article compounds that by saying that not even her television was working, she couldn't even get a picture. But one day, she woke up hearing the sound of a tv which had no picture & it was then that she realized that she was "missing".

Now this is the polar opposite of what was said in the televised interview. I'll leave it to you & others to decide what to make of the conflicting statements, that's if anything in this article can be believed at all. But I'll tell you what, if she actually said anything that was written in this article, then it only serves to strengthen the arguments made by Paris, Prince & T.J. & makes it look VERY bad for the other side.

Which is why everyone now wants to make peace because she probably ripped a few of them a brand new behind.

Which is yet another example of why I hate any article which begins with the words "Our sources say..."

If the source is so sure about the truth that they're speaking, then they should have the balls to sign their names to it. Dealing with more than a few entertainers, a few other words come to mind when situations such as this occur...

"Those who know don't tell & those who tell, don't know".

Which means that while people [[celebrities) may discuss sensitive issues with people behind closed doors, rarely will they ever comment about it publicly. Especially something as sensitive as this situation. Doing so is one of the quickest ways to be cut off & will quickly have one on the outside looking in.

Which is exactly why you're now reading how some folks who were all up in the media instigating this are suddenly sounding like a cross between Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Ghandi & Mother Teresa.

Why the sudden change of heart?

Think about it.

skooldem1
08-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Later on in that article they also went on to say:

Beckloff noted that the children also have a close relationship with their 34-year-old cousin TJ Jackson, who was named temporary guardian last week after working closely with Katherine Jackson since Michael Jackson died.

That is their cousin.

dvus7
08-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Hi Dvus,

I don't know how to do the quote thing, so I'll cut & paste from that article. Are you referring to this quote from the article...

"Her declaration was attached to papers filed in a request to be reinstated as guardian of Michael’s children, Prince, 15, Paris, 14 and Blanket, 10. A judge granted the request and temporarily named her nephew, TJ Jackson, as co-guardian"...

If so, then the Sun-Times is definitely in error & I don't know how they made a mistake as glaring as this, especially considering that everyone from every other legitimate news source, to the lawyers & the kids themselves have identified T.J. as Michael's nephew who is the son of Tito.

Contrary to what the Sun Times stated, as Tito & Michael are brothers & Katherine is their mother, that would make Tito's son T.J. Katherine's grandson.

How the Sun Times couldn't properly negotiate this simple lineage & familial relationship is somewhat puzzling as even my little grandson likely would understand that as my mother's great-grandson, he couldn't possible be her nephew as well.

What likely confused them is that they got their facts twisted. They probably confused Katherine's nephew TRENT, the one who first reported her missing with grandson T.J., who is now shares guardianship with Katherine. Trent begins with T, as does Tito Jr.

It appears as though they either got their T's mixed up or have a lousy proof reader.

I would look for their retraction because they definitely got this one wrong.

Watch this very closely!!!! He[[Terry Jackson) was hired by the estate!!! He is the one dividing the family!!! He is name is also on the lease for the "current estate!!! Yes, it's about to get UGLY!!!

jillfoster
08-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Dvus... I also noticed Katherine's attorney stated that their agreement was such that she could concentrate on the children and not worry about the day to day financial and logistical stuff. How CONVENIENT for the lawyer to tell an 82 year old woman "Don't worry your pretty little head... we'll take care of everything". You just wait, I bet one of those lawyers is embezzling money from the estate.

juicefree20
08-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Dvus & Jill,

Given the massive amount of attention that all of this is receiving, you can bet that just about every future financial transaction will be gone through with a fine-toothed comb.

Most likely, they have lawyers watching the lawyers whom are watching the accountants.

I also believe that sometimes, the most obvious is the most obvious. I also believe that sometimes the most damage is done by folks, who tend to point their fingers at everyone else.

Personally, when you're talking about THIS kind of money, there are very few people whom are working solely with altruism in mind.

juicefree20
08-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Dvus,

He was hired by the estate?

Are you saying that he's the one who told Randy that someone's trying to murder his mother & the rest of the nonsense that's been going on?

Dvus, it also occurs to me that it's rather hard to divide something that's already been divided.

Remember the report was that this was in the works since the day that Michael died. I don't know all of what's gone on behind closed doors, nor do I have any favorite in this. However, I do know when something smells rotten & when all is said & done, aside from Katherine, I don't believe that any other adult is owed a penny of what Michael earned through his own blood, sweat & tears.

The fact that they once shared the same stage & share the same bloodline doesn't necessarily mean that they are owed a thing. Obviously Michael made provisions for those whom he wanted to have his money & possessions & I suspect that if he didn't leave anything to anyone, then he must've had some pretty good reasons not to have done so.

I have some family members who don't deserve the sweat off of a brow & that's free.

dvus7
08-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Dvus... I also noticed Katherine's attorney stated that their agreement was such that she could concentrate on the children and not worry about the day to day financial and logistical stuff. How CONVENIENT for the lawyer to tell an 82 year old woman "Don't worry your pretty little head... we'll take care of everything". You just wait, I bet one of those lawyers is embezzling money from the estate.

@jillfoster....From my understanding, Mrs. Jackson attempted to fire TJ Jackson but could not, because he is not an employee of hers!!! HE is employed by the "Estate of Michael Jackson"!!!

dvus7
08-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Dvus,

He was hired by the estate?

Are you saying that he's the one who told Randy that someone's trying to murder his mother & the rest of the nonsense that's been going on?

Dvus, it also occurs to me that it's rather hard to divide something that's already been divided.

Remember the report was that this was in the works since the day that Michael died. I don't know all of what's gone on behind closed doors, nor do I have any favorite in this. However, I do know when something smells rotten & when all is said & done, aside from Katherine, I don't believe that any other adult is owed a penny of what Michael earned through his own blood, sweat & tears.

The fact that they once shared the same stage & share the same bloodline doesn't necessarily mean that they are owed a thing. Obviously Michael made provisions for those whom he wanted to have his money & possessions & I suspect that if he didn't leave anything to anyone, then he must've had some pretty good reasons not to have done so.

I have some family members who don't deserve the sweat off of a brow & that's free.

@Juicefree...Yes, TJ Jackson was hired by the "Estate of Michael Jackson" Therefore Mrs. Jackson has NO input as far as his empoyment status!!!

juicefree20
08-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Dvus,

Sometimes it appears as though everything about this is operating in parallel universes because it appears as though somehow people aren't quite reading the same things that I've been reading.

For example, here's a link to comments which have been attributed directly to Katherine & they don't quite jibe with the information that you have.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/katherine-jackson-says-she-was-kept-from-communicating-1697061.story

Read very carefully how she's quoted & tell me whether it makes any sense to you. As just one example, here's one quote which is somewhat curious...

"...she said she was kept virtually incommunicado without access to a phone or her iPad. She said her stay at the Tucson resort was unplanned, and she went there after she was told her doctor had ordered her to rest".

That in of itself is a rather puzzling statement. Now Katherine is a very sharp woman, yet this "need" for her to rest immediately WAS NOT relayed to her directly by her doctor. The rest trip was UNPLANNED until someone TOLD her that her doctor had ordered her to rest.

Seriously Dvus, does that remotely begin to make sense to you?

You go to see your doctor & although your doctor determines that you need rest, he or she doesn't tell you this. Instead you're told this second-hand...

Immediately AFTER folks begin leaking charges to the media.

Is that what you actually believe that her doctor wouldn't have told her this directly? And don't you find it somewhat interesting that despite the millions of words which have been written about this, not ONCE have you seen even one statement made by the doctor, whose statement could easily confirm what's being said by one side.

And considering the big mess & all of what's involved here, especially with the minor heirs to millions being involved, wouldn't you think that the folks who came up with this idea would've trotted out that doctor...ANY doctor...Dr. Marcus Welby, Dr. Kildare, Dr. Ben Casey, damn, even Dr. Scholl, in front of a press conference to verify that this action was taken out of concern for her immediate well-being?

They call press conferences for everything else, so why not call a press conference to confirm this, thereby shutting up everyone once & for all?

I'll leave that for you to consider, but I can only go by what she testified to in court documents. And at no point did she say that her doctor told her anything. She makes it very clear that she received that info completely & totally in a second-hand fashion, which most would define as "hearsay" at best, or a lie at worst.

Then, there's this...

"While I was away, I had no reason to question whether the people with whom I placed trust would inform me that Prince, Paris and Blanket were trying to reach me..."

That statement would seem to make it more than clear that she's not referring to T.J., nor his lawyers. They're not the ones who sent her away, didn't know where she was & therefore couldn't keep her in the dark.

She was also quoted as follows: "the telephone was not functioning and I could not dial out," she said in the documents. "In addition, there was no picture on the television in my room." And accoring to the documents, she said she asked REPEATEDLY to have the TV fixed.

So considering the type of money involved here, how could it be that people used to luxury would have their mother anywhere where the televison didn't work? Seriously, exactly how does something like that happen in a "luxury" spa which obviously caters to people who have money?

How about this...While at the resort, Jackson said, she was unaware that her lawyer had flown to Tucson to contact her and that her grandchildren were worried about her.

Which leads to the following quote which also raises a few questions...

"The day before I was brought home from Tucson, I was finally permitted to use the phone to speak with Prince, Paris, Blanket and TJ,".

So how can it be that she wasn't made aware by the people who she trusted to make her aware that something was amiss back home, a situation that according to her own words, she didn't learn about until she heard it on a tv that was equipped with sound, but no picture?

None of those statements were issued by Paris, Prince, Blanket, T.J., T.J.'s lawyer, nor the executors of the estate. And when you look at those words for exactly what they mean, the choice of the words "FINALLY ALLOWED" are a pretty interesting choice of words. If the doctor told her not to use the phone due to health concerns then it would seem to me that she'd have stated that, as opposed to saying that she was "FINNALY ALLOWED".

That quote makes it sound as though being kept away from the phone was something that was AGAINST her will. One simply doesn't use that sort of phrasing if it's something that they're in agreement with.

Those words are attributed to Katherine & Katherine alone. SO as we know that T.J., nor his lawyer, nor the executors were the ones who sent her aways, didn't even know where she was, then exactly WHO or WHOM were responsible for the ridiculous breakdown which led to this firestorm?

Can't place any of that on T.J., Trent, the kids, nor the estate, as they had nothing to do with any of that.

When you flip to the second page of the article, you'll see the following words, words which come not from T.J., not his lawyer, not the estate, not the kids, but from the testimony that Katherine gave in court & they are as follows:

"As a result, SHE SAID SHE decided that T.J. JACKSON, who had BEEN an unofficial CO-GUARDIAN of the children, NEEDED LEGAL AUTHORITY in case something happened."

Those were HER words & whether T.J. was hired by the estate or not, she acknowledged him to be not an EXECUTOR of the eastate, but rather the CO-GUARDIAN of the children. Furthermore, in her OWN words, she stated for the record that SHE felt that he needed to have LEGAL AUTHORITY in case something went wrong.

SO even if she had no authority as regards his EMPLOYMENT, if she had ANY qualms about his GUARDIANSHIP, she certainly didn't say so. In fact, from her own words, it appears as though she has no problems with him whatsoever. Notice that she never once pointed the finger at T.J., nor the ESTATE. She directed her displeasure with THE PEOPLE WHOM SHE TRUSTED to keep her informed about what as going on back at home.

WHo just happened to be the SAME people who somehow checked her into a "luxury" spa that had no working phone & somehow in a world full of cable & DirectTV with 1080 channels, a tv seemingly equipped with a rabbit ear antenna wrapped with tin foil & a pair of pliers to turn the channels.

Now what I've posted above is that of her own sworn testimony. With that as fact, who are we to supposed to believe...Katherine whose SWORN testimony can be found in court documents, or people whom without so much as placing their hand on a bible, tossing out a lot of accusations, most of which flies directly in the face of what Katherine herself has sworn to.

So who's playing fast & loose with the truth? For some reason, I simply don't believe that she is. She's the one person besides the children who's in the catbirds seat. As such, she has no great need to trust T.J., much less make the statement that she felt that he NEEDED to have LEGAL AUTHORITY in case something went wrong.

Sorry, but that makes exactly zero sense to me.

juicefree20
08-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Dvus,

As regards the statement where you said that it was your understanding that she tried to fire T.J., could you please provide us with a link to that information?

Also, as I haven't seen this info listed anywhere, can you also post a link that explains who hired T.J.?

As you know often what's reported by the media can't be trusted. Certainly you can appreciate the need to be able to fact-check & at least try to find information which can be properly vetted, before we're to accept unconfirmed hearsay as fact.

I look forward to the corroborating link/links to your info.

One futher question...

Don't you find it rather interesting that the sides here are split EXACTLY as they were during the Murray trial when Jackie, Marlon, La Toya, Tito & T.J. & his brothers 3T performed at that tribute concert to Michael in October, while the others decided not to participate?

Some coincidence, wouldn't you say?

jillfoster
08-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Juice, I heard that tidbit about Katherine trying to fire TJ as well... I just can't remember from what outlet. But considering how many people are saying that Randy and Co. are conspiring to get their hands on the money... isn't it totally possible the other side is engaged in shady stuff to get the cash as well? I myself, have wondered just why everyone seems to take these attorneys as face value and automatically disbelieve 4 of the Jackson children. Jermaine has withdrawn from his complaint... I bet the lawyers paid him off. And maybe they paid him off because they were afraid of what would suface had he pursued his susipicions? just a thought.

juicefree20
08-04-2012, 11:12 PM
Jill,

I don't take anything that anyone says at face value. But you have to admit that in situations such as this, the past practices & questionable behavior seems to give less credence to what they say. Except for Rebbie & Janet, you have to admit that the other two haven't exactly been hallmarks of credibility & it's been that way for years.

I don't say that because it pleases me to do so & I don't say this because I dislike them. I simply say this because that is what their track record has shown. And no one is responsible for that but they themselves. Tell me, based upon what we've heard & observed of them over the last decade or so, exactly which of them would you place your faith in or entrust with your family jewels?

Another thought is that considering all of the charges that have been tossed around, isn't it rather curious that in Katherine's sworn statements that she said that she was TOLD that her doctor wanted her to leave to get some rest?

Does your doctor tend to handle you in like manner as regards your health? Mine doesn't.

And given all of the hullabaloo about her vacations & the way that her departure was handled, wouldn't one think that since press conferences are called for just about anything & everything else, that a doctor would've been produced in order to support the need that they said existed?

The easiest thing in the world to have been done was to have that doctor either issue a statement at the request of the family, or to simply have him appear at one of their press conferences & offer a corroborating statement.

A statement that according to Katerine's own sworn testimony he never even made to her, but was relayed to her second-hand.

Don't you find something just a little bit odd about that?

And rather than having been paid off, is it possible that perhaps someone finally concluded that if they continued to push this "under doctors care" angle, that eventually someone was going to get the bright idea to begin digging into this doctor to see if one existed & if so, whether he ever made that statement at all?

Not even Katherine can vouch for any doctor, much less what he did or did not say because according to her, no doctor ever told her this. She was TOLD what the doctor said & there's quite a difference between the two.

So indeed, the pendulum can swing both ways. The primary difference for me is that I'm not basing my opinion on my personal emotions or which side I like or dislike. My opinions are based upon the words, deeds & actions of folks, folks who've had rather dubious behavior patterns which date back to the 90s, as well as the words of the primary people who live in that home, namely the children & the sworn testimony of Katherine herself.

I find it interesting that even though she's been quoted extensively as placing the words & actions of those whom she trusted into doubt, people still choose to overlook HER words & continue to attempt to place this at the feet of T.J., the executors & even HER lawyers.

So as you can see from the links that I placed above which depicts HER sworn statements which are now a part of court record, the only people whose words I'm taking are those of the children whom obviously know what's happening in their own home & those of Katherine herself, who certainly had every opportunity to state any concerns that she had about the executors, T.J. or anyone else.

But as you read in the above testimony, not once did she point so much as one finger at them. She pointed the finger at the people whom she trusted, people whom obviously had everything to do with her being at that spa.

So exactly whom are these people she trusted & exactly why do her words make it appear as though she believes that they somewhat misled her?

The lawyers didn't suggest that, not even the children suggested that. She did. So with her own words as fact, why is it that the attention is still being misdirected, which is quite contrary to what she herself has stated for the record?

Everyone else can choose to settle for the speculation & the "could be's" & "might be's". As for myself I'll have to take her words for what they are because when you thnk about it, it would seem to me that she has nothing to gain for saying what she said.

My mind is open to ALL possibilities but tell you what, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck & waddles like a duck, you can bet for sure that it just ain't a moose. And just because someone tries to tell me otherwise doesn't mean that I have to believe them.

For those who choose to believe it then all that I can say it to watch out for those antlers!

Her words are there for all to read, so exactly why is it that some would presume that their own opinion is supposed to supercede what she said? That is basically tantamount to calling her a liar, or presuming to know more about what happened than she herself does.

I believe that to be quite telling & indicates to me that people who would rather hold onto a conspiracy theory have already chosen their side, aren't approaching this with an open-mind & if Jesus himself came down with a surveillance video proving them wrong, they'd still try to find a way to say that it was Photoshopped.

In the end, I guess that it all comes down to what one chooses to believe & for some, all of the evidence in the world won't change what they believe because it just doesn't line up with what they believe to be true.

With that as fact, I'm pretty much finished beating this particular horse. It was what it was, it is what it is & my momma didn't raise no fool. But I have to say that I hate it when someone pees on my leg, then tries to tell me that it's rain, or that that yellow snow cone with the ammonia odor that they're trying to sell me is lemon icee, when they know good & damn well that it's urine.

That's pretty much how I feel about all of this & as it really impacts upon me in no way, shape or fashion, there's really no need for me to try to further explain what Katherine herself explained in her testimony.

Or could it be that the lawyers got to her too?

skooldem1
08-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Godmom Diana to rescue!
By STACY BROWN

“There ain’t no mountain high enough” that could have stopped Diana Ross from trying to extract Michael Jackson’s three kids from an ugly family feud.
In fact, the Motown legend reigned supreme last week, comforting godchildren Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10, who were still shaken by the bizarre attempt by some of the late pop star’s siblings to cut off contact with the kids’ 82-year-old grandma, Katherine.
The matriarch was whisked from the family’s California home to an Arizona spa for 11 days last month and had been unable to call home, triggering a police probe and a flurry of tweets from a terrified Paris.

GETTY IMAGES
DIVA INTERVENTION: Diana Ross, here with Michael Jackson in ’84, checked in on his children, Blanket, Prince Michael and Paris.

Ross gave Paris the longest hug during the emotional encounter at the family’s Calabasas home, said a Jackson family member who was present. The teen had recently been recorded on a surveillance camera fending off her aunt Janet Jackson’s attempt to take away her cellphone.
During Wednesday’s visit, Ross, 68, made it clear she would step in if necessary, and made Paris promise to call her “no matter what.”
“Yes, Miss Ross. I will,” Paris replied, according to the source.
The diva left a clear message to the family. “Mess with Michael’s kids, and you’re messing with her,” the source said.
During the powwow, Ross held Katherine Jackson’s hand, looked into her eyes and asked her if the family had made it too difficult for the grandma to handle guardianship, the source said.
Katherine told Ross she could handle it, and the two embraced.
The grandma now shares custody of the kids with TJ Jackson, son of Jackson’s brother Tito.
“For the first time, Ross said she was willing to step in ‘if needed.’ She had never spoken like that before,” the source said.
During his 2005 molestation trial, Jackson called best friend Ross and asked her to make sure his children would be cared for if anything were to happen to him.
Ross agreed, but had no idea she’d be named as the backup guardian in Jackson’s 2002 will.
After Jackson’s death in 2009, Ross would phone the kids to see “if they needed advice or anything else.” But last week, after the dust settled on the feud, “she wanted to meet with the children in person to make sure she heard all the right things. Things you can’t easily detect on the telephone, like body language,” the family member said.
“Whether she wanted to be listed as guardian or not, she’s not going to abdicate any authority.”
Ross was 25 when she met a 10-year-old Jackson in 1968. He, “like everyone else, called her Miss Ross,” ex-Temptations singer Damon Harris told The Post.
Many of the Jacksons are in favor of Ross’ guardianship should TJ and Katherine be unable.
“She’s our first idol,” the family member said. “We lived with her, and it wasn’t just Michael who loved her — we all do. His kids like her a lot. Who wouldn’t? She’s Miss Ross!”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/godmom_diana_to_rescue_z49FeSO0TKzjYDSpi6cdhL?utm_ medium=rss&utm_content=National

Roberta75
08-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Godmom Diana to rescue!
By STACY BROWN

“There ain’t no mountain high enough” that could have stopped Diana Ross from trying to extract Michael Jackson’s three kids from an ugly family feud.
In fact, the Motown legend reigned supreme last week, comforting godchildren Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10, who were still shaken by the bizarre attempt by some of the late pop star’s siblings to cut off contact with the kids’ 82-year-old grandma, Katherine.
The matriarch was whisked from the family’s California home to an Arizona spa for 11 days last month and had been unable to call home, triggering a police probe and a flurry of tweets from a terrified Paris.

GETTY IMAGES
DIVA INTERVENTION: Diana Ross, here with Michael Jackson in ’84, checked in on his children, Blanket, Prince Michael and Paris.

Ross gave Paris the longest hug during the emotional encounter at the family’s Calabasas home, said a Jackson family member who was present. The teen had recently been recorded on a surveillance camera fending off her aunt Janet Jackson’s attempt to take away her cellphone.
During Wednesday’s visit, Ross, 68, made it clear she would step in if necessary, and made Paris promise to call her “no matter what.”
“Yes, Miss Ross. I will,” Paris replied, according to the source.
The diva left a clear message to the family. “Mess with Michael’s kids, and you’re messing with her,” the source said.
During the powwow, Ross held Katherine Jackson’s hand, looked into her eyes and asked her if the family had made it too difficult for the grandma to handle guardianship, the source said.
Katherine told Ross she could handle it, and the two embraced.
The grandma now shares custody of the kids with TJ Jackson, son of Jackson’s brother Tito.
“For the first time, Ross said she was willing to step in ‘if needed.’ She had never spoken like that before,” the source said.
During his 2005 molestation trial, Jackson called best friend Ross and asked her to make sure his children would be cared for if anything were to happen to him.
Ross agreed, but had no idea she’d be named as the backup guardian in Jackson’s 2002 will.
After Jackson’s death in 2009, Ross would phone the kids to see “if they needed advice or anything else.” But last week, after the dust settled on the feud, “she wanted to meet with the children in person to make sure she heard all the right things. Things you can’t easily detect on the telephone, like body language,” the family member said.
“Whether she wanted to be listed as guardian or not, she’s not going to abdicate any authority.”
Ross was 25 when she met a 10-year-old Jackson in 1968. He, “like everyone else, called her Miss Ross,” ex-Temptations singer Damon Harris told The Post.
Many of the Jacksons are in favor of Ross’ guardianship should TJ and Katherine be unable.
“She’s our first idol,” the family member said. “We lived with her, and it wasn’t just Michael who loved her — we all do. His kids like her a lot. Who wouldn’t? She’s Miss Ross!”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/godmom_diana_to_rescue_z49FeSO0TKzjYDSpi6cdhL?utm_ medium=rss&utm_content=National

Nice to read this skooldem1. Doesn't sound like a woman who "cussed like a sailor and hit the ceiling when she found out she was named alternate Guardian of Michael's kids" to me.

Sounds very much to me to be like a woman who really cares for MJ's children and wants what's best for them.

Thank you for posting this skooldem1.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

David J
08-06-2012, 03:24 AM
It was clear law-wise that there had to be a communication between Katherine, Diana and the kids, and as always DR has handled this very classy indeed. To think what meal other stars would have done out of that, can you imagine?
They would have given press-conferences before, during and after meeting the children. She never gets credit for being so stylish, she always knows what the right way is... that is one of the many things that make her so special and such a CLASSY DIVA.