PDA

View Full Version : Family Memeber Says Michael Jackson's Mother Is "Missing"

test

milven
07-22-2012, 09:11 AM
I was watching the news on TV, and they mentioned that Michael Jackson's mother is missing. I did a search on line and found the below reports. Looks like the family communicates by tweets. I don't tweet, but doesn't tweeting making all their business public? Michael's family is also in the news this week because they are contesting the authority of the executors.

Katherine Jackson, mother of Michael and Janet Jackson, was reported missing by her nephew on Sunday, according to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

Katherine's nephew said he has not spoken with his aunt in one week.

Police do not suspect foul play.

Earlier this week, Jermaine Jackson reportedly tweeted that Katherine was resting in Arizona on doctor's orders, according to TMZ.

However, Paris Jackson tweeted Sunday, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now." She asked for anyone who sees Katherine to call the authorities.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-reported-missing-by-family-member-1303775159/#ixzz21M7StZ6w

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****
Katherine Jackson, the mother of the pop superstars Michael and Janet Jackson, was reported missing to authorities on Saturday night, according to reports.

According to CNN, Jackson's lawyer believed she had been traveling with Rebbie Jackson, her daughter. "I'm concerned that she's not safe," Sandra Ribera, the lawyer, said. Jackson is 82.

A police spokesman said that the missing persons report was filed by Trent Jackson, Katherine's nephew. "The report will be referred to the Homicide/Missing Persons Unit, and they will be handling the investigation," Lt. Josh Thai told RadarOnline.

Michael's three children have lived with Katherine since their father's death in 2009, Ribera said. Ribera added that Katherine had not contacted the grandchildren in a week.

Early Sunday morning, Paris Jackson, Michael's 14-year-old daughter, said the same on Twitter, and asked for the public's help in finding her grandmother.

Paris Jacksoη
✔@ParisJackson yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now .
22 Jul 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Paris Jacksoη
✔@ParisJackson if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— [[818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much
22 Jul 12 ReplyRetweetFavoriteThe missing persons report comes in the middle of a heated dispute over Michael's will, and conflicting reports over Katherine's health. Michael's siblings claim the will was forged, and have called for the firing of John Branca and John McClain, the executors of his estate.

Michael's will stated that Michael's assets be placed in a family trust and that Katherine be named guardian of his three children.

''Since the passing of Michael, our beloved brother, you have failed to perform your duties as executors of his estate, but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family," they said in a letter to the executors.

The sibling's letter also said that Jackson had a "mini-stroke."

Paris Jackson, Michael's daughter, tweeted at her uncle, Randy Jackson, and accused him of spreading lies, according to BET.com. ""@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much."

"I am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened, she is completely fine," she tweeted. The posts have since been deleted.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

luke
07-22-2012, 09:23 AM
And on it goes. Dont they ever get tired of all this drama? I hope Katherine is ok.

Penny
07-22-2012, 09:28 AM
I think they've all been missing for years!

Penny:D

Jimi LaLumia
07-22-2012, 10:48 AM
well, after Katherine, DIANA ROSS gets the children as I recall..

smark21
07-22-2012, 02:43 PM
The kids would be better off with Diana Ross then being in that cauldron, although with Paris communicating by Twitter and in denial about her father being a drug addict, she may already be a lost cause.

soulster
07-22-2012, 02:49 PM
When older people go off missing, sometimes it's due to progressing dementia or Alzheimer's.

jobeterob
07-23-2012, 12:39 AM
CNN
Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family disputeBy Alan Duke, CNN
updated 3:12 PM EDT, Sun July 22, 2012
Katherine Jackson is in the midst of a dispute over her finances and legal affairs.STORY HIGHLIGHTS
NEW: A doctor examined Katherine Jackson "under false pretenses," her lawyer says
"i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now," Paris tweets
"Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ," Jermaine Jackson tweets
She has not called Michael Jackson's three children in a week, the lawyer says
Los Angeles [[CNN) -- Paris Jackson waited at home Sunday, hoping for a phone call from her grandmother, the woman who has cared for her since her father, Michael Jackson, died three years ago.

"yes, my grandmother is missing," Paris Jackson, 14, tweeted Sunday morning. "i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

A nephew reported Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson, 82, missing late Saturday after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.

It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson's children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.

Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. But one of her sons involved in the dispute said in a series of Twitter postings Friday that Katherine Jackson was fine and resting in Arizona.

"I want to reassure everyone [[inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.

"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.

Paris Jackson's responded to her uncle's claim with her own tweet early Sunday. "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict [[a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying" she tweeted.

The doctor who examined Jackson at her home on July 14 was Dr. Allan Metzger, according to Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera. Metzger was a defense expert witness for Dr. Conrad Murray last year. Murray was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.

Dr. Metzger was brought into Jackson's Calabasas, California, home "under false pretenses" by saying he was sent by her primary care physician, Ribera said. "We came to find out that her doctor has no association with Dr. Metzger."

The doctor advised Jackson that it was better for her to take a plane on a trip planned for the next day, rather than ride in a RV driven by Trent Jackson, Ribera said.

Jackson left with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, the next day to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, she said. But she never arrived at the concert, Ribera said.

When Paris Jackson called her aunts Rebbie and Janet over the past several days to find her grandmother, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.

In another tweet, Paris Jackson gave out her bodyguard's phone number and asked people to call the authorities if they saw her grandmother.

"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."

"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.

Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said. "I'm concerned that she would never do this. We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."

CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.

Family, fans remember Michael Jackson

The sheriff's homicide-missing persons unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.

A letter was made public Wednesday in which two daughters, Rebbie and Janet, and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Katherine Jackson was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.

David J
07-23-2012, 04:22 AM
Posted on a MJ board.

I was reading thru the "MJ family vs Estate" thread on MJJC and came across this.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/th...esponds/page32 [[http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/123526-Michael-Jackson%92s-Family-Demands-Estate%92s-Executors-Resignation-Estate-Responds/page32)
Jen Heger the managing editor at Radar Online has answered questions during a chat at Justice4MJ group with the fans. Caps and bold are her answers

*The last question was about Diana and here's what the insider replied with

Question. Diana Ross still involved with the kids, she was Michael wish to take care of the kids after his mother...?
Answer. YES, MS. ROSS IS.

A report from a site called justicenet.com

22nd July 2012:-

Diana Ross may be mom again after all. Apparently, Katherine Jackson is having a breakdown or having to relax from all the drama surrounding the war over Michael's fortune. If this keeps up, Diana may soon be the mother of 3 new babies. Paris Jackson tweeted she wants Katherine to come home and has no idea where she is while Jermaine says she is fine and not to worry. Perhaps since Katherine is awe of Diana since it was reported on the TODAY show she may be in Arizona. Katherine is at the Canyon Ranch Spa and Resort circa when Diana was in Tuscon. Remember everybody one of his provisions of his will was that if at any point Katherine could no longer perform her maternal duties Diana gets those kids.

Time for Diana Ross to step in if Katherine is "too stressed out" to pick up a phone and let her granddaughter know that she's alright.

What a mess. http://soulfuldetroit.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

But then....maybe those kids would be better off with Diana Ross.....it's hard to tell. With Diana it would be all about the kids.....not the money. From what I understand.....Diana's kids all turned out really well. If the kids were left with Michael's siblings.....they would be in the middle of a bunch of adults fighting over how to raise them. Diana would give them a stable, stress free envronment.....cut out all the drama.

Michael probaby had a good reason for choosing Diana instead on one of his siblings if Katherine couldn't care for them cause the Jackson family are truly a mess and to be honest with you, a horrible family that only cares about Michael's fortune and not the warfare of his kids.

http://soulfuldetroit.com/images/smilies/chin.gif

milven
07-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Katherine Jackson is with her daughter Rebbie in Arizona. She was stressed out and her doctor ordered her to de-stress. On the news they said that Jermaine said that access to his mother is not being blocked, but doctors told her to stay away from computer and phones to de-stress. Well considering that it has been all over the news for the weekend, one would think that someone else could have made a phone call or a tweet to say that she was okay.

soulster
07-23-2012, 09:36 AM
Well considering that it has been all over the news for the weekend, one would think that someone else could have made a phone call or a tweet to say that she was okay.

The only place I have heard about this is here. When I turned on the news over the last weekend, all I ever saw was stuff about the shooting and the NCAA sanctions against Penn State.

marv2
07-23-2012, 09:56 AM
CNN just announced that they found Mrs. Jackson. She was in Arizona for a brief rest according to the statement from Jermaine Jackson.

jobeterob
07-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Michael Jackson's siblings attack estate executorsBy Alan Duke, CNN
updated 7:38 AM EDT, Thu July 19, 2012
Monday marks the third anniversary of the death of superstar Michael Jackson, who died of cardiac arrest at the age of 50, sending shockwaves around the world.
Jackson's death caused an outpouring of grief from fans. Here, a fan places flowers at a makeshift memorial outside the Jackson family compound in Encino, California, the day after his death.
The Jackson 5 perform on a TV show circa 1969. From left, Tito Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Michael Jackson, Jackie Jackson and Jermaine Jackson.
Michael Jackson quickly became the stand out star of the Jackson 5. Here he performs onstage circa 1970. Known for his dance moves, Jackson is seen here jumping in the air while performing during the Dangerous tour in 1992.
Jackson broke a world record during the Bad tour in 1988 when 504,000 people attending seven sold-out shows at Wembley Stadium in London.
Jackson perfoms in concert circa 1991 in New York City. Jackson achieved superstardom with his solo career in the 1980s. Here Jackson is shown on stage in Kansas in 1983.
Michael Jackson performs on stage circa 1990.
Michael Jackson performs with The Jacksons in New Orleans on October 3, 1979.
Michael Jackson earned the Legend Award during the MTV Video Music Awards in Tokyo in 2006.
Michael Jackson poses during a portrait session in Los Angeles in 1971.
Michael Jackson performs in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Jackson performs with his brothers.
Jackson performs during the Bad tour at Wembley Stadium in London.
Jackson performs during the taping of "American Bandstand's 50th: A Celebration" in 2002.

HIDE CAPTION
Michael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of PopMichael Jackson, King of Pop<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >>>STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Siblings: "Heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power is at the expense of our family"
Jacksons say brother's will is "Fake, flawed and fraudulent"
Charges are "grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories," estate says
Janet, Jermaine, Tito, Randy and Rebbie Jackson sign letter
Los Angeles [[CNN) -- Janet Jackson and four of her siblings sent a scathing letter to the men who control Michael Jackson's estate, accusing them of fraud and of abusing their mother.

"THIS HAS TO STOP NOW: NO MORE!!" the Jackson siblings wrote in the letter obtained by CNN.

The letter also suggested that their mother, Katherine Jackson, suffered a "mini-stroke" recently, which her lawyer quickly disputed.

Family, fans mark Michael Jackson's death three years later

The controversy even led Paris Jackson, the late pop star's 14-year-old daughter, to use her Twitter account to weigh in.

"i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened, she is completely fine," Paris tweeted.

Relations between the Jackson family and executors John Branca and John McClain have been strained for most of the three years since Michael Jackson's sudden death from an overdose of an anesthetic used as a sleep aid.

The letter mostly repeats allegations made by family members, but it also threatens new legal action against Branca, an entertainment lawyer, and McClain, a music executive, who worked with Jackson at several points in his career.

"We know there is most certainly a conspiracy surrounding our brother's death and now coarse manipulation and fear are being used to cover it up," they wrote. "Your heartless pursuit of wealth, fame and power is at the expense of our family, whose deepest desire is to give to the world a gift of hope, love and unity through our music."

Stallone decries 'speculation' over son's death

It was signed by Janet, Jermaine, Tito, Randy and Rebbie Jackson. Jackie, Marlon and La Toya Jackson did not sign it, nor did parents Joe and Katherine Jackson.

"We are saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael's family whom he chose to leave out of his will," estate spokesman Jim Bates said in a statement to CNN. "We are especially disheartened that they come at a time when remarkable progress has been made to secure the financial future of his children by turning around the estate's finances as well as during a time when so many of Michael's fans, old and new, are enjoying his artistry through exciting new projects."

The will, which was validated in probate court in the months after Jackson's June 25, 2009, death, put all Jackson's assets into a trust that benefited his mother, Katherine; his children, Prince, Paris and Blanket; and charities. Branca and McClain were named as executors.

The signature page indicated that Michael Jackson signed the will in Los Angeles on July 7, 2002, on which date the Jacksons say he was in New York.

Paris Jackson: MJ wanted normal life
2009: Michael Jackson's last rehearsal
Jackson brothers forgiven Conrad Murray? The siblings' letter charged that "without question, it's fake, flawed and fraudulent."

Rihanna sues her former accountants

"According to what is witnessed in the document, it is impossible and illogical that he could have been in two places at one time," the letter said. "We have evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California, on the date his signature reflected in the will at hand."

They also questioned why their brother would name as executors someone he disliked.

"Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the months prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter," the letter said. "We know that and you know that."

Courts have already settled the matter, the estate spokesman said.

"Any doubts about the validity of Michael's will and his selection of executors were thoroughly and completely debunked two years ago when a challenge was rejected by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the California Court of Appeals and, finally, the California Supreme Court," Bates said.

The Jackson brothers and sisters also accuse Branca and McClain of abusing their 82-year-old mother through lies and manipulations.

"Your actions are affecting her health, and on top of that, we've just found out she recently had a mini-stroke. Please understand, she's not equipped to handle the stress load you are putting on her," her children said. "She feels, as she has said, 'I'm stuck in the middle.' She too knows and acknowledges the will was forged. She wants to do the right thing, and move in the direction of justice for her son and family, yet she fears the POWERS THAT BE."

Katherine Jackson's lawyer Perry Sanders disputed that she was in poor health.

Glen Campbell cancels tour dates

"Mrs. Jackson is extremely lucid and does a great job caring for Michael's children," Sanders said Wednesday.

The siblings also attacked Sanders, Katherine Jackson's manager, Lowell Henry, and adviser Trent Jackson for discouraging her from joining their challenge of the will's validity.

"Instead, her so-called advisers are convincing her to let them negotiate 'deals' with Branca and McClain on her behalf, or is it on the behalf of all of you," they wrote. "Her advisers' loyalty seems to be skewed by the percentage you offer them, preventing them from advising her properly."

Sanders responded that he's always been available "to speak with or meet with any of Mrs. Jackson's children to answer any questions they might have. It is unfortunate that they haven't taken me up on the offer."

"Anyone who actually knows me knows my only loyalty in this matter is to Mrs. Jackson, and the public record of my success for her speaks for itself," Sanders said. He pointed to success in paying off her $14 million civil court judgment to a South Korean company, persuading the estate not to sell the family's Hayvenhurst mansion and "helping get her family allowance increased almost tenfold, to name a few."

Deep Purple keyboardist Jon Lord dies

The siblings' letter told the executors they have "dishonored everything our brother stood for."

"Your greed and hasty business decisions have shown that you have no regard for the preservation of his legacy, nor the quality of work that he exemplified," they said. "You have disrespected our parents and family too many times. We do not respect you as executors, and we don't respect the projects and choices you've made, nor do we appreciate the public perception that the Jackson family is behind all of this, exploiting Michael our brother for financial gain, when it's the two of you and your affiliates who do so."

Finally, the five Jacksons wrote that they would "take every appropriate action to seek justice and to see to it that the truth be known."

"Be informed, we are considering retaining a law firm, Baker Hostetler, who have advised us on the potential criminal misconduct in your actions. We will hand this over to proper authorities," they wrote.

Bates said the executors "have diligently carried out their fiduciary duties as well as their obligation to Michael to make sure that his estate benefits the only family members he named in his will, his mother and his three children."

Michael Jackson 'Bad' reissue to feature unreleased Wembley Stadium show

Jimi LaLumia
07-23-2012, 12:19 PM
NOW they're claiming that the will is forged???
guess the cash flow is running low..

soulster
07-23-2012, 01:35 PM
NOW they're claiming that the will is forged???
guess the cash flow is running low..

Now that's a post I can agree with! It's always about money with the Jacksons.

soulster
07-23-2012, 01:36 PM
CNN just announced that they found Mrs. Jackson. She was in Arizona for a brief rest according to the statement from Jermaine Jackson.

Funny how people come here to get well when this state is filled with a lot of sick, deranged people.

milven
07-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Funny how people come here to get well when this state is filled with a lot of sick, deranged people.

Soul, Do you include yourself in that generalization ? :););)

jobeterob
07-23-2012, 05:41 PM
The estate is making a crapload full of money from Cirque du Soleil.

That is an executors first duty ~ to maximize the estate for the beneficiaries and to pay any debts; the money from an estate goes to the Creditors first.

From the news report, it sounds like they are getting the estate on it's feet.

The beneficiaries are Katherine and the children ~ no Tito, Rebbie, Janet, Latoya, Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie; they have nothing to do with this and no standing to ask questions or go to Court or do anything other than bitch. So they whine.

One would expect if Michael had not cut off any gravy train to them, the Executors by law have been bound to cut it off.

This is why the brothers are on Tour........make some money while there is some interest because the interest is dieing off year after year with all of us as we get older.

The guardian: If Katherine were to pass away or be unable to look after the children until the age of majority [[which is probably 18 in California), it is most likely that there would be a Court application to consider guardianship. Many jurisdictions do not allow a guardian to name an alternate, so Katherine won't be able to choose. It is probably not realistic for Diana Ross to become the guardian at this stage; she probably does not even know these children very well nor would she want the job.

soulster
07-23-2012, 06:27 PM
Soul, Do you include yourself in that generalization ? :););)

If I hang around this forum too much I might. ;)

smark21
07-23-2012, 08:18 PM
The siblings weren’t complaining about forged wills when the estate was in debt, but now that the executors have done a good job getting the estate in good financial state, now they’re screaming fraud and forgery. I wonder why Janet is joining in on this? Perhaps she doesn’t want her siblings to come to her for money?

dvus7
07-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Where there is smoke there is FIRE!!!read this

http://www.suntimes.com/13957890-761/no-arrests-after-fight-at-katherine-jacksons-home.html

marv2
07-24-2012, 12:04 AM
The estate is making a crapload full of money from Cirque du Soleil.

That is an executors first duty ~ to maximize the estate for the beneficiaries and to pay any debts; the money from an estate goes to the Creditors first.

From the news report, it sounds like they are getting the estate on it's feet.

The beneficiaries are Katherine and the children ~ no Tito, Rebbie, Janet, Latoya, Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie; they have nothing to do with this and no standing to ask questions or go to Court or do anything other than bitch. So they whine.

One would expect if Michael had not cut off any gravy train to them, the Executors by law have been bound to cut it off.

This is why the brothers are on Tour........make some money while there is some interest because the interest is dieing off year after year with all of us as we get older.

The guardian: If Katherine were to pass away or be unable to look after the children until the age of majority [[which is probably 18 in California), it is most likely that there would be a Court application to consider guardianship. Many jurisdictions do not allow a guardian to name an alternate, so Katherine won't be able to choose. It is probably not realistic for Diana Ross to become the guardian at this stage; she probably does not even know these children very well nor would she want the job.

All this is bullshit and I hate to say it , but Michael Jackson is responsible for a lot of it. Forget Diana Ross, she is not even a family member or significant. The way Michael laid things out in his will almost seems like the perfect recipe for a lot of acrimony and hard feelings. Those children have more than enough to last them a lifetime and they are well taken care of, so I don't have a lot of pity to throw their way either. He should have made sure that his family were taken care of.

There is a lot that is not being said publicly, but Michael was a great talent who had more than a little help getting "there" from the Jackson Five and his father!

marv2
07-24-2012, 12:15 AM
I was watching the news on TV, and they mentioned that Michael Jackson's mother is missing. I did a search on line and found the below reports. Looks like the family communicates by tweets. I don't tweet, but doesn't tweeting making all their business public? Michael's family is also in the news this week because they are contesting the authority of the executors.

Katherine Jackson, mother of Michael and Janet Jackson, was reported missing by her nephew on Sunday, according to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

Katherine's nephew said he has not spoken with his aunt in one week.

Police do not suspect foul play.

Earlier this week, Jermaine Jackson reportedly tweeted that Katherine was resting in Arizona on doctor's orders, according to TMZ.

However, Paris Jackson tweeted Sunday, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now." She asked for anyone who sees Katherine to call the authorities.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-reported-missing-by-family-member-1303775159/#ixzz21M7StZ6w

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****
Katherine Jackson, the mother of the pop superstars Michael and Janet Jackson, was reported missing to authorities on Saturday night, according to reports.

According to CNN, Jackson's lawyer believed she had been traveling with Rebbie Jackson, her daughter. "I'm concerned that she's not safe," Sandra Ribera, the lawyer, said. Jackson is 82.

A police spokesman said that the missing persons report was filed by Trent Jackson, Katherine's nephew. "The report will be referred to the Homicide/Missing Persons Unit, and they will be handling the investigation," Lt. Josh Thai told RadarOnline.

Michael's three children have lived with Katherine since their father's death in 2009, Ribera said. Ribera added that Katherine had not contacted the grandchildren in a week.

Early Sunday morning, Paris Jackson, Michael's 14-year-old daughter, said the same on Twitter, and asked for the public's help in finding her grandmother.

Paris Jacksoη
✔@ParisJackson yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now .
22 Jul 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Paris Jacksoη
✔@ParisJackson if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— [[818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much
22 Jul 12 ReplyRetweetFavoriteThe missing persons report comes in the middle of a heated dispute over Michael's will, and conflicting reports over Katherine's health. Michael's siblings claim the will was forged, and have called for the firing of John Branca and John McClain, the executors of his estate.

Michael's will stated that Michael's assets be placed in a family trust and that Katherine be named guardian of his three children.

''Since the passing of Michael, our beloved brother, you have failed to perform your duties as executors of his estate, but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family," they said in a letter to the executors.

The sibling's letter also said that Jackson had a "mini-stroke."

Paris Jackson, Michael's daughter, tweeted at her uncle, Randy Jackson, and accused him of spreading lies, according to BET.com. ""@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much."

"I am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened, she is completely fine," she tweeted. The posts have since been deleted.

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

I think the little girl, Michael's daughter Paris is way out of line and very disrespectful. It is a good thing that she deleted her tweets. She needs a good talking to at the least.

jobeterob
07-24-2012, 01:20 AM
There is a lot of Internet talk saying this is another scam by the brothers, especially Jermaine and Randy, to get money. And a lot of talk saying Diana Ross should take over the children.

But that is not being realistic; she is 68 years old and has her own family. But she would be a lot better than any of the Jacksons.

jobeterob
07-24-2012, 01:30 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/showbiz/2012/07/23/sbt-katherine-jackson.cnn