PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of a Songbird

test

luke
07-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Cindy Birdsong's autobiography to be published this year per Wikepedia. Any truth to this?

rod_rick
07-22-2012, 03:26 AM
Cindy Birdsong's autobiography to be published this year per Wikepedia. Any truth to this?

Lets hope there is truth to WIkepedia. Would love to read Cindy's take on her Bluebelle and Supreme days

luke
07-22-2012, 09:09 AM
Me too--the smartness of the title makes me think it cold be happening.

smark21
07-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Consider the source—it’s Wikipedia in which fans can edit entries and given that there are a few Supremes fans who are mentally ill and can’t distinguish reality from fantasy, it’s best to take that news with a grain of salt. Wait for an official announcement. Besides a dead giveaway that this is likely bogus is the purported title of Cindy’s book: Secrets of a Songbird. It too closely resembles the title of Diana Ross’ autobiography so I suspect the Wiki entry was edited by some mentally ill fantasist with no creativity.

blueskies
07-22-2012, 03:03 PM
a few Supremes fans who are mentally ill and can’t distinguish reality from fantasy

I think you're being generous, smark!

antceleb12
07-22-2012, 06:56 PM
I would be greatly interested in a book by Ms. Birdsong, but I'm not putting my money on a Wiki announcement!

randy_russi
07-22-2012, 09:27 PM
I do think she should change the title as it is too close to Diana's Secrets of a Sparrow.

johnny_raven
07-22-2012, 11:20 PM
I thought it was going to be titled "Waiting In The Wings"

ivyfield
07-23-2012, 06:57 AM
I really don't think this is going to happen guys. As much as I would LOVE to read 'stuff' on the Supremes from another member of the group, I'm very doubtful. Don't build your hopes up. Steve.

thommg
07-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I do think she should change the title as it is too close to Diana's Secrets of a Sparrow.

I wish Cindy would publish a memoir. She has had an amazing life and I'd love to know more about it. Perhaps it could be titled Travels of a Songbird, as I like the play on her last name by using songbird.

markdtiller
07-25-2012, 02:31 PM
I hope it will be Peter Benjamin's next project!

jillfoster
07-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Consider the source—it’s Wikipedia in which fans can edit entries and given that there are a few Supremes fans who are mentally ill and can’t distinguish reality from fantasy

You know all about that one... don't ya hon?

marybrewster
07-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Consider the source—it’s Wikipedia in which fans can edit entries and given that there are a few Supremes fans who are mentally ill and can’t distinguish reality from fantasy, it’s best to take that news with a grain of salt. Wait for an official announcement. Besides a dead giveaway that this is likely bogus is the purported title of Cindy’s book: Secrets of a Songbird. It too closely resembles the title of Diana Ross’ autobiography so I suspect the Wiki entry was edited by some mentally ill fantasist with no creativity.

Mentally ill? LOL. Have you looked around who is posting here?

marybrewster
07-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Wasn't it on MySpace [[okay, so that's taking us back a bit) that there was a video of Cindy confirming that she was writing a book, or finishing a book or maybe the book was already finished? I seem to recall something of that nature.