PDA

View Full Version : MAA and Spellman College to create course on Motown

test

luke
09-15-2010, 08:08 PM
Motown Alumni Association announced it signed an agreement w/Spellman College in Alabama to create a course on Motown. Motown artists to be involved.

simplysupreme
09-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Spelman College is in Atlanta, Georgia.

jobeterob
09-15-2010, 09:00 PM
Speaking frankly, I hope their grammar and English have improved as well as their hard information.

They need to get Motown Fan, Kamasu, Midnight Johnny, Sup Fan, JillFoster, Jonc..........lol, maybe Elegant Soul, Carlo, Brad, me and a few others on so they have a reasonable faculty.

Thus far, it hasn't been memorable.

robb_k
09-16-2010, 03:15 AM
Where was that class when I was attending university? Imagine test questions like this..... "What would have been recorded on Miracle 3, and who would have recorded it, had it been pressed up?" Of course, Motown would have only had been in business for 10 years by the time I finished [[but those were it's most important years anyway).

topdiva1
09-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Speaking frankly, I hope their grammar and English have improved as well as their hard information.

They need to get Motown Fan, Kamasu, Midnight Johnny, Sup Fan, JillFoster, Jonc..........lol, maybe Elegant Soul, Carlo, Brad, me and a few others on so they have a reasonable faculty.

Thus far, it hasn't been memorable.

What an interesting concept.

jobeterob
09-16-2010, 02:09 PM
And I missed John Lester, Robb K, the Diva himself, Miss Lish and a dozen others.

topdiva1
09-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Do not forget Marv - who has not been heard from much.