PDA

View Full Version : Isaac Hayes and Dionne Wariwck - A man and a woman

test

mrlonleyheart
07-12-2012, 12:48 PM
I would like to say a great big thank you to David Nathan for sharing this great live cd. I´m really excited to hear Dionne in a classic 70`s Soul sound. Surley I believe Isaac is the star on this album but the two voices blended together perfectly. They did a great job togehter and I enjoy the set very much.

manny
07-12-2012, 02:14 PM
"Body Language" sang by both artists and, specially "Cna't Hide Love", sang by Dionne Warwick solo are my two favorites. I have had on k-7 and little after on vynil [[double LP) from the same year was published, 76 or 77. Recently, a friend ripped me the vynil to CD. Much mellow feel in the two tracks mentioned and in some others [["Come, Live With Me"). Very good and mellow female chorus also and a fool climax in the final track, "Chocolate Chip" with way way guitar and Isaac shouting on high notes. For me an "Indispensable album".

Cheers to Mr. Lonelyheart and to all

mrlonleyheart
07-13-2012, 04:15 PM
I agree with you manny, my favorites are "Body language" and "Can´t hide love" too, both artists sang it with much sex appeal. In my opinion they did a fine job on "Feelings/My eyes adorded you" too. The female chorus is very amazing, I´m curious about the movement and the stage performance of Dionne, is there anybody who watched the concert in 1977????