PDA

View Full Version : Forthcoming Martha Reeves "Live in Concert" CD & DVD

test

Calv1971
06-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Listed on Amazon.com for release on August 28th is a CD & DVD 2 disc set of Martha Reeves "Live in Concert" on the Cleopatra Label.
This looks like the concert that i posted previously which then was a download only, if anyone didn't see that, this concert features a few different songs performed live, e.g. Quicksand, Something, Honey Chile and This time i'll be sweeter from her Arista period.

Roberta75
06-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Listed on Amazon.com for release on August 28th is a CD & DVD 2 disc set of Martha Reeves "Live in Concert" on the Cleopatra Label.
This looks like the concert that i posted previously which then was a download only, if anyone didn't see that, this concert features a few different songs performed live, e.g. Quicksand, Something, Honey Chile and This time i'll be sweeter from her Arista period.

Thank you Calv1971. You have made my weekend. This is the best news. I can't wait to buy the first Lady of Motown Records, Miss Martha Reeves's new CD and DVD.

Fondly,

Roberta ;)

Calv1971
06-30-2012, 04:46 AM
Hi Roberta!
Like yourself it made my weekend too! Pity we have to wait 2 months for it and hope we then don't have release date put back.
Calvin

Roberta75
06-30-2012, 10:23 AM
Hi Roberta!
Like yourself it made my weekend too! Pity we have to wait 2 months for it and hope we then don't have release date put back.
Calvin

I'm praying this CD and DVD come out on time Calv1971. I couldn't bear a delay. LOL

This is a real busy year for the First Lady of Motown Records Miss Martha Reeves. 3 releases in one year is amazing. I hope the live CD and DVD make the billboard charts just like Martha's hit song "I'm not leaving" with Crystal Method.

Pretty cool that this 71 year old legend is still putting out lots of great product, appearing on national primetime TV and touring all over the globe. Yo go Miss Martha.

Have a blessed weekend Calv1971.

Fondly,

Roberta

motony
06-30-2012, 08:52 PM
I'm with you Roberta...It could not have been Motown without Martha Reeves, she is the SOUL that kept it together. Martha represents Motown to the World.She is the Motown Ambassador,

Calv1971
07-01-2012, 06:41 AM
This is a real busy year for the First Lady of Motown Records Miss Martha Reeves. 3 releases in one year is amazing. I hope the live CD and DVD make the billboard charts just like Martha's hit song "I'm not leaving" with Crystal Method.

Roberta,
In case i have missed something, please let me know the 3 releases. Is it the following ? :

1. The Download of the live CD.
2. The Crystal Method, downloads and promo CDs
3. The forthcoming CD/DVD

Many thanks
Calvin

Roberta75
07-01-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm with you Roberta...It could not have been Motown without Martha Reeves, she is the SOUL that kept it together. Martha represents Motown to the World.She is the Motown Ambassador,

I completely agree with you motony. Miss Martha Reeves is Motown Records and the world knows it.

May God continue to bless the talented, popular and beautiful Martha Reeves.

Have a lovely Sunday motony.

Fondly,

Roberta

Roberta75
07-01-2012, 09:17 AM

Roberta,
In case i have missed something, please let me know the 3 releases. Is it the following ? :

1. The Download of the live CD.
2. The Crystal Method, downloads and promo CDs
3. The forthcoming CD/DVD

Many thanks
Calvin

You are correct Calv1971.

Yours, with every good wish,

Roberta

jillfoster
07-02-2012, 09:36 AM
I'll by buying that one! "This Time I'll Be Sweeter" is my favorite from her solo work. Mommy's been BUSY this year, and it's well deserved!

marybrewster
07-02-2012, 11:52 AM
I'm praying this CD and DVD come out on time Calv1971. I couldn't bear a delay. LOL

Pretty cool that this 71 year old legend is still putting out lots of great product, appearing on national primetime TV and touring all over the globe. Yo go Miss Martha.

Have a blessed weekend Calv1971.

Fondly,

Roberta

Roberta; surely you jest. Praying for a Martha Reeves CD? You must remember Luke 12:15 "And he said to them, Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

Yours in the Spirit of Christ,

MB

Roberta75
07-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Roberta; surely you jest. Praying for a Martha Reeves CD? You must remember Luke 12:15 "And he said to them, Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

Yours in the Spirit of Christ,

MB

I remember all bible quotes marybrewster but I don't drink, smoke, cuss or sleep around with men so I know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ doesn't mind me having the First Lady of Motown Miss Martha Reeves as a vice. LOL

God bless you marybrewster.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

marybrewster
07-02-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't drink, smoke, cuss or sleep around with men

Is life worth living? ;)

Roberta75
07-02-2012, 01:19 PM
Is life worth living? ;)

Life is a gift from the Heavenly Father and is definitely worth living. The Almighty should be thanked every single day for blessing us with another day on his earth. :cool:

Fondly,

Roberta

mwmr
07-16-2012, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=Roberta75;115343]I'm praying this CD and DVD come out on time Calv1971. I couldn't bear a delay. LOL

The uk release of the cd and DVD is now on amazon.co.uk with a totally DIFFERENT sleeve