PDA

View Full Version : Miss Ross at Caesar's Palace November 12 & 13!!

test

MissLish
09-13-2010, 03:36 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=diana+ross&search.x=48&search.y=15

jobeterob
09-13-2010, 05:40 PM
What I find interesting about this highly successful and continuing tour is that there has not even been a murmur of it being the Final One, This Is It, or a Farewell!

Glenpwood
09-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Why should she retire or claim this is her last tour ala Cher or Barbra Streisand? As long as she enjoys it, the voice is there, and the fans come out there's no need to stop... Would be nice to have a new album by this point though to feed the interest in the tour....

Livingallalone
09-13-2010, 06:01 PM
I already have plans that weekend....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

topdiva1
09-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks MissLish

Miss Ross is many years away from a farewell tour - NO - this is it for this Grand Diva!!!!!!

MissLish
09-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Miss Ross will never retire.

topdiva1
09-16-2010, 11:33 AM
I am sure dates will continue to be added to this fabulous tour.

jonc
09-16-2010, 11:42 AM
I am sure dates will continue to be added to this fabulous tour.

And she's selling out venues without doing any press which is amazing in this day and age. With the exception of a very exclusive on camera interview with Mary Hart from ET to plug this current tour, her name and legacy seem to be enough to sell tickets and fill seats.

randy_russi
09-16-2010, 11:50 AM
She told an audience in Tampa many years ago she wasn't going anywhere. She said, "I'll never leave you. As long as
I am able to perform, I'll be here."

topdiva1
09-16-2010, 12:46 PM
http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=diana+ross&search.x=48&search.y=15

Miss Lish - thanks for keeping us informed - I am sure this will be like a homecoming to Diana Ross - but then again - she works EVERY STAGE!!!

supreme_lady
09-17-2010, 03:15 AM
It's would be so great to see the most FABULOUS Diva Miss Ross at the Caesars Palace again, I think the last time she was there was in 1996.
I certainly will be there, no one does it like the SUPREME DIVA herself, love her forever.

And NO!! she will never retire, well!!! not for a very long time anyway, as Diana herself said "they have to drag her off stage", why should she retire???? she's selling out the venues and still got the voice, she's got her health, which is most important thing you need as an entertainer/ singer.
Miss Ross ain't going nowhere, all we need now is a new album, I am dying for a new Diana album or a tell-all book.