PDA

View Full Version : Martha is heard everywhere these days!!!!

test

Calv1971
06-07-2012, 03:29 AM
I was put in a real good mood early yesterday evening, while the end credits were on screen for "Come dine with me", they played Martha's "You're the loser now", it was fab to hear something a little more unusual and a big thanks to whoever at Channel 4 for picking this tune. Another "unusual" track i heard playing away in a charity shop the other week was "If i had a hammer". These are just a cuouple to mention, her hits are always booming out of somewhere!!!!!!

Roberta75
06-07-2012, 09:05 AM
I was put in a real good mood early yesterday evening, while the end credits were on screen for "Come dine with me", they played Martha's "You're the loser now", it was fab to hear something a little more unusual and a big thanks to whoever at Channel 4 for picking this tune. Another "unusual" track i heard playing away in a charity shop the other week was "If i had a hammer". These are just a cuouple to mention, her hits are always booming out of somewhere!!!!!!

Miss Martha Reeves has such a rich body of work and is globally loved. Her music is timeless so I'm never surprised when I hear the First Lady of Motown Miss Martha Reeves's music in stores, restaurants and on the radio. Miss reeves is a music legend, a national treasure and a global icon.

Fondly,

Roberta