PDA

View Full Version : calling Nosey!

test

MadLad
05-30-2012, 04:50 PM
looking to get in touch with Nosey. If anybody knows how to contact her please tell her to get in touch with me.

she can email me at bodiddleyman@Gmail.com

thanks!

mellow_q
05-30-2012, 05:28 PM
Colton, check your e-mail.

Marc Taylor

nosey
05-31-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi Colton, I got your email and I'll have that for you by next week. Take care.

ceasar
05-31-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi Nosey,
Just checking in to say hello.
Hope you're doing alright.
Ceasar

ralpht
05-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi Nosey. Hope all is well with you.

nosey
06-01-2012, 09:07 AM
To bring y'all up to speed with me; retirement is looming. I'm supposed to leave on October 31st but someone just put a bug in my ear: Nosey leave in January after you get your new time, [[sick [[65 days max which I already have) & personal [[2 days) & 5 weeks vacation and walk away with a BIG CHECK.) I guess I can endure until January and take off 4 weeks in December from the vacation time I already haven't used. You see, Nosey goes to work even when she's sick. I didn't share this but I was diagnosed with breast cancer in April of last year and had a mastectomy and went back to work in 20 days! It was in its early stages with no spreading so I opted not to take chemo or radiation but I'm on a hormone pill. [[I'm trusting God with this one.) This is my second bout with cancer, the first being in 1984 which only required radiation so being cancer free for 27 years was a blessing.

I went to GA in March and found my dream home but waited too late to make an offer so I fly back out on June 29th and this time I will not sleep on it. Lawd, get me out of the Ghetto! Folks have lost what's left of their minds!

My first love from my past and I are still in contact. We did an overnighter in NY in December [[double beds) and spent the weekend together in May in Charlottesville, VA going to see Monticello. Again, Nosey stayed in her lane [[double beds) and he stated that the next time we get together to get a King sized bed. I politely told him nooooooooo, I don't have friends with benefits. Unfortunately for me, I still like the man but I'm not jumping in the bed with him but I have to admit I had to draw an imaginary line in that room because it was too tempting to cross it and put on one of my floor shows. I mean the dude is 6'2" and looking good for 69!

So alot has been going on from finding a home, to attempting to sell my house, to getting breast reconstruction scheduled for today but got postponed to the 8th [[grrrrr), to finding a moving company, getting my furniture reupholstered and figuring out what we're going to do with our 91 year old mother who has early stages of dementia not to mention that my nephew died [[unexpected) and older half-sister died [[expected) within a week of each other in March.

So Nosey hasn't been out and about because I have been staying with my mother 2 nights a week and every 3rd weekend, plus trying to make time for my boo and family. The past year has been a whirlwind but I am thankful for each day and with the passing of some many friends, neighbors and loved ones, I am living my life like it's golden!

ralpht
06-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Nosey,
You're dealing with a full plate, no doubt about it. I hope this coming year all that is good comes your way. You definitely deserve it.

mr_june
06-01-2012, 01:05 PM
That was a lot to share Nosey and I want you to know that I have you on my prayer list and will be remembering you daily. I am praying for the cancer and for your relationship. Good testimony by the way.

God Bless,
June

ceasar
06-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Hi Nosey,
As it was said, that was a lot to share.
That just goes to show how strong and positive our sisters are.
I for one never thought that there was so much going on in your life.
I truly hope that things work out for the best for you.
Also, if and when you move away, please keep me on your list of friends.
I will also keep you in my prayers.
Yuor friend always
Ceasar
The
Original
Tymes

nosey
06-04-2012, 11:24 AM
Caesar, I will be coming back to Philly for dr's apptments and my children will still be in the area. Caesar, what I shared was just the tip of the iceberg. I didn't mention, job stress, neighborhood stress and feeling hopeless to comfort my sister whose son took his life in March and several peers of mine passing away in multiples. We all go through periods of dry spells and then all hell breaks loose and it seems that there is no end in sight.

nosey
06-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Colton, I'm glad you liked the pictures I sent you. In all honesty, I attended many, many shows but was more absorbed in trying to meet boys instead of watching what was going on onstage. [[Didn't know I was supposed to be paying attention.) LOL! Hope we get to talk soon.