View Full Version : Beyoncé named 'Most Beautiful Woman' - People Magazine

test

jobeterob
04-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Celebrity
Beyoncé named 'Most Beautiful Woman'
AP Video
Published Wednesday, Apr. 25, 2012 12:56PM EDT

New mom Beyonce tops People magazine's annual issue celebrating the world's most beautiful women.

imnokid
04-25-2012, 05:27 PM
That is a title that she deserves to be recognized for.

timmyfunk
04-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Absolutely. That woman is bad assed.

marv2
04-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Uh, a yeah! They got it about right. B. is very nice...........

jobeterob
04-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Well, she certainly has something, including talent, that has kept her at the pinnacle of success for a long time now. She definitely is the successor to Diana, then Whitney, then Beyonce.

imnokid
04-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Well, she certainly has something, including talent, that has kept her at the pinnacle of success for a long time now. She definitely is the successor to Diana, then Whitney, then Beyonce.

Really? REALLY????
I think she's pretty and she can dance real good. And that's as far as I am willing to go.

Really????????????

nomis
04-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Kelly Rowland is more gorgeous check out how fantstic she looks in the "Cant Nobody" video...

splanky
04-28-2012, 09:01 AM
I never understood how anyone lets anyone else decide for them who is the most beautiful, sexiest, hottest, greatest or
best whatever of alllllllll time. People kill me with this ish:)...Beyonce is pretty, can dance and can sing but so can thousands of young women all over the world. I'd call her one of the most popular, sure but even in that she's joined by
Rihana and an assortment of others I don't particularly follow the careers of. I'm sorry but I guess I just don't have enough pop culture sensibilities or buy into any notions of diva royalty...

jobeterob
04-28-2012, 11:54 AM
I totally agree. All they've done is pick Beyonce for this title because she is popular and they believe, of all the people like Rhianna that they might have chosen, Beyonce is the one that will sell the most magazines...............but whether she is the most beautiful or the most popular is a personal choice.

juicefree20
04-30-2012, 02:53 AM
God bless the young lady. She's accomplished what she has with nary a trace of scandal & hasn't had to resort to outlandish crap like playing with taboos, crosses & religion, nor has she had to go on a stage wearing a dress made of dead animal meat in order to get attention.

She's put in the work, she looks good & she has a nice voice. She seems to have done things the right way, free of scandal & rap sheets.

She's this generation's equivalent of Diana Ross & I can think of far worse role models for the young ladies of today.

glencro
04-30-2012, 08:47 AM
Well put juicefree20. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the holder but if that who People chooses for the year, it is what it is.