PDA

View Full Version : Adam Lambert Question

test

daviddesper
04-22-2012, 11:44 PM
I know he is not "soul" but I figure there are some knowledgeable people on here who can answer this question.

I have been reading for the past couple of months about how he is about to release his "sophomore" CD, and I believe the title is supposed to be something like "Trespassing." Rolling Stone just featured it on a list of the 50 top releases of this spring and summer.

Well the only problem I have with this is that he has ALREADY released two CDs, so how can this one be his sophomore CD? First there was the original one that was rush-released in the fall after his season ended on Idol, and then last year [[2011) he released one entitled "Beg For Mercy."

So can someone explain this to me?

reese
04-23-2012, 07:27 AM
I believe BEG FOR MERCY consists of unfinished tracks that he recorded before he went on IDOL, and that were released to capitalize on his later success.

carlo
04-23-2012, 03:25 PM
"Beg For Mercy" is not a legitimate/official studio album. It was released by some other record company that got a hold of some early demo's he had recorded years ago.

daviddesper
04-23-2012, 11:42 PM
I read all that soon after I posted my question. Thanks for your input.

carlo
05-13-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm listening to clips on iTunes from his forthcoming album, "Trespassing". I'm definitely gonna have to get this! Great dance music. Nile Rodgers is also on one of the tracks. Cool!