PDA

View Full Version : National Enquirer--Diana Ross cradle robbing baby love!?!

test

BabyLuv64
04-20-2012, 09:35 AM
DIANA ROSS CRADLE ROBBING BABY LOVE

Published on: April 20, 2012
by RICK EGUSQUIZA, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

DIANA ROSS is on the prowl for a hot young stud!

The 68-year-old Motown [[http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/diana-ross-cradle-robbing-baby-love#) diva is eager to jump on the Hollywood [[http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/diana-ross-cradle-robbing-baby-love#) cougar craze, insiders say, and she’s recruited her son and daughter to help her hook a hunk.

“Diana has enlisted not only friends and business colleagues, but her kids Evan and Tracee to help her land a hot young man,” said a source.

“Tracee and Evan have a vast network of friends of varying ages, so she’s taken them on board for what she’s calling ‘Operation Cougar Love.’”

The twice-divorced showbiz legend – who rocketed to fame with the ’60s singing [[http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/diana-ross-cradle-robbing-baby-love#) group The Supremes – is looking for a beefcake between the ages of 40 and 50.

“Diana is simply not turned on by men her age,” noted the source. “She says they’re not hip and have lost their lust for romance and adventure.

“Her ideal guy is a George Clooney or Alec Baldwin type – a manly man. She’s not necessarily set on someone in the entertainment industry [[http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/diana-ross-cradle-robbing-baby-love#), but Diana does want a wealthy, self-made man capable of catering to her needs.”

Diana divorced 39-year-old Tracee’s father, music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein, in 1977. She and 23-year-old Evan’s dad, Norwegian billionaire Arne Naess, split in 2000, four years before he perished in a mountain climbing accident.

“Diana is in great shape and as beautiful as ever,” said the source.

“She doesn’t want to waste her golden years by herself. She’s waiting for her knight in shining armor, and she’s hoping that knight is young and buff!”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/diana-ross-cradle-robbing-baby-love

carlo
04-20-2012, 11:06 AM
"She wants muscles"? :)

BabyLuv64
04-20-2012, 11:21 AM
TV host Wendy Williams covered this story in her Hot Topics segment yesterday. I didn't personally view it but I saw many ppl chatting about it online. Apparently she had some ideas of which male celebrities would be good for Diana. LOL.

reese
04-20-2012, 11:52 AM
TV host Wendy Williams covered this story in her Hot Topics segment yesterday. I didn't personally view it but I saw many ppl chatting about it online. Apparently she had some ideas of which male celebrities would be good for Diana. LOL.

If I remember correctly, Wendy's choices for Diana were Keanu Reeves, Dennis Quaid, and Idris Elba.

Ngroove
04-20-2012, 12:35 PM
A) As long as they are all atleast 18, and unmarried, anyone has the right to see anyone, as they are all adults

B) You know the Enquirer is a major form of tabloids, right?

jobeterob
04-20-2012, 01:01 PM
.HomeCelebrityPhoto GalleryVideosGuess Who?True CrimeMike WalkerGOT A TIP?. .Home › Celebrity › DIANA ROSS CRADLE ROBBING BABY LOVE
More Sharing ServicesShareShare on twitterShare on facebook Print Email to a friend
DIANA ROSS CRADLE ROBBING BABY LOVE
-A
+APublished on: April 20, 2012
by RICK EGUSQUIZA, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
Photography by: Getty Images Entertainment
DIANA ROSS is on the prowl for a hot young stud!

The 68-year-old Motown diva is eager to jump on the Hollywood cougar craze, insiders say, and she’s recruited her son and daughter to help her hook a hunk.

“Diana has enlisted not only friends and business colleagues, but her kids Evan and Tracee to help her land a hot young man,” said a source.

“Tracee and Evan have a vast network of friends of varying ages, so she’s taken them on board for what she’s calling ‘Operation Cougar Love.’”

The twice-divorced showbiz legend – who rocketed to fame with the ’60s singing group The Supremes – is looking for a beefcake between the ages of 40 and 50.

“Diana is simply not turned on by men her age,” noted the source. “She says they’re not hip and have lost their lust for romance and adventure.

“Her ideal guy is a George Clooney or Alec Baldwin type – a manly man. She’s not necessarily set on someone in the entertainment industry, but Diana does want a wealthy, self-made man capable of catering to her needs.”

Diana divorced 39-year-old Tracee’s father, music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein, in 1977. She and 23-year-old Evan’s dad, Norwegian billionaire Arne Naess, split in 2000, four years before he perished in a mountain climbing accident.

“Diana is in great shape and as beautiful as ever,” said the source.

“She doesn’t want to waste her golden years by herself. She’s waiting for her knight in shining armor, and she’s hoping that knight is young and buff!”

ivyfield
04-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Well when her kids have found someone for their Mom, maybe they could help ME out! I'm getting so desperate I'll just take anything with a pulse!!! [[As long as he likes the Supremes). ;)

marybrewster
04-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Must be a slow news day.

Besides, Diana has never had a problem surrounding herself with good-looking, rich men.

BabyLuv64
04-20-2012, 01:38 PM
A) As long as they are all atleast 18, and unmarried, anyone has the right to see anyone, as they are all adults

B) You know the Enquirer is a major form of tabloids, right?

Yes, I do. I just thought the story was funny.

jobeterob
04-20-2012, 02:35 PM
When she gets down to online ads, we'll worry.

randy_russi
04-20-2012, 02:39 PM
Who can believe or even bother to read this garbage???

BigAl
04-20-2012, 04:47 PM
If it says so in the Enquirer, then it must be true...LOL!

jobeterob
04-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Was this on the cover?

Things must be really really bad at the Enquirer because you wouldn't think Diana would fit their target audience ~ you'd think they'd be looking for some crap about Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Chris Brown, Gaga.

Yes, agree with Randy - total unbelievable and stupid BS.

jtf1972
04-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Too bad he has to be wealthy & in shape... I'm 39 & would consider the position! [[That is, if she would be willing to move back home to Detroit, of course!)

smark21
04-20-2012, 09:59 PM
I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the National Enquirer. Yes, they cover the celebrity gossip and scandal beat and they practice checkbook journalism and are vague when identifying their sources, but because of libel laws they are pretty rigourous about fact checking and verification to ensure they win if sued. And just a couple of years ago the Enquirer broke the John Edwards adultery scandal and were in the running for a Pulitzer for their reporting and investigation of that story.

As for Ross trying to find a younger man, I doubt Clooney or Baldwin would be interested, they can still both attract hot younger women so why would they go for an aging singer.

jillfoster
04-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Alec and Clooney? Sounds like he's got to be white, too. :) The enquirer is hit and miss, always has been. Lately TMZ has stolen their thunder and is scooping them right and left. I saw a story years ago that said that Arne was involved in organized crime and Diana called her mother and warned her to be careful that she could be in danger. It's too bad that whomever at the enquirer let that story go to press didn't realize that Ernestine had been dead almost 10 years at the time.

BabyLuv64
04-21-2012, 12:32 AM
Alec and Clooney? Sounds like he's got to be white, too. :) The enquirer is hit and miss, always has been. Lately TMZ has stolen their thunder and is scooping them right and left. I saw a story years ago that said that Arne was involved in organized crime and Diana called her mother and warned her to be careful that she could be in danger. It's too bad that whomever at the enquirer let that story go to press didn't realize that Ernestine had been dead almost 10 years at the time.

Epic fail. LOL.

David J
04-21-2012, 03:55 AM
As for Ross trying to find a younger man, I doubt Clooney or Baldwin would be interested, they can still both attract hot younger women so why would they go for an aging singer.

Was the aging singer bit really necessary?????????
The article stated that Diana's looking for a George Clooney or Baldwin TYPE of men, not the actual men themselves, as the article clearly stated that she's not necessarily looking for a man from the entertainment industry.

smark21
04-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Was the aging singer bit really necessary?????????
The article stated that Diana's looking for a George Clooney or Baldwin TYPE of men, not the actual men themselves, as the article clearly stated that she's not necessarily looking for a man from the entertainment industry.

Diana Ross is a 68 year old singer who’s slowing down as evidence by her recent stage performances. Do you want me to call her a young girl?

R. Mark Desjardins
04-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Sad to say, we're all "aging" whether we want to deal with it or not. Diana Ross has thrilled millions of listeners the world over, and raised a family that seems to all be on the right track. She deserves any personal happiness she can get for herself. Didn't Moms Mabley herself state, "The only thing an old man can do for me is bring me news from a young one!"