PDA

View Full Version : Trailer for documentary Re Generation featuring Martha Reeves

test

smark21
04-12-2012, 10:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dNzXo4WMy8

Roberta75
04-12-2012, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dNzXo4WMy8

Martha is everywhere these days. I love you my dear lady, Miss Martha Reeves-First Lady of Motown. I really want to see this documentary but hope this isn't vile language in it.

Thanks for the link smark21.

Fondly,

Roberta

Penny
04-12-2012, 11:47 PM
I hope we don't have to hear about her sex life or any of that other stuff that crops up in the other threads. I don't care who they slept with.

Penny:cool:

Roberta75
04-13-2012, 01:10 PM
I hope we don't have to hear about her sex life or any of that other stuff that crops up in the other threads. I don't care who they slept with.

Penny:cool:

Oh I doubt Miss Reeves would share her personal bedroom life with us dear Penny. Martha Reeves is a lady, and acts accordingly.

Bless you,

Roberta

marybrewster
04-13-2012, 05:41 PM
I hope her new Vandellas are in it.

Roberta75
04-13-2012, 06:22 PM
I hope her new Vandellas are in it.

marybrewster, Miss Martha Reeves doesn't have new Vandellas. Miss Reeves has different back up singers in many countries that she uses when needed.

I'm sure the filmmakers are only interested in the voice, views and opinions of the first lady of Motown, Martha Reeves.

Best regards,

Roberta

loveblind
04-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Just heard she will be on Dancing With the Stars this month. Will keep you posted~

Roberta75
04-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Just heard she will be on Dancing With the Stars this month. Will keep you posted~

Martha Reeves? My goodness gracious, I am beside myself with excitement. I hope she sing her new hit?

You have made my weekend loveblind.

Bless you,

Roberta

loveblind
04-13-2012, 07:14 PM
LOL..... Bless you too. I think she will be on the last week of this month. She is to start taping on the weekend of the 21st

Roberta75
04-13-2012, 07:33 PM
LOL..... Bless you too. I think she will be on the last week of this month. She is to start taping on the weekend of the 21st

I pray this sends Martha's hit "I'm not Leaving" with The Crystal Method flying up the charts. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about may favorite female singer performing on the hit show Dancing with the Stars.

My very best to you,

Roberta

loveblind
04-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Well let me tell you she was sensational last night at the Howard Theater. She only did one song "Dancing in the Street" and she bought the house down. Even Berry Gordy was on his feet at the edge of the stage having a ball!

Roberta75
04-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Well let me tell you she was sensational last night at the Howard Theater. She only did one song "Dancing in the Street" and she bought the house down. Even Berry Gordy was on his feet at the edge of the stage having a ball!

I am not surprised to hear this. Miss Martha Reeves is the consummate professional and always gives her audience 120% and them some. She is a beautiful lady inside and out and is loved by millions.

Fondly,

Roberta

marybrewster
04-13-2012, 09:50 PM
marybrewster, Miss Martha Reeves doesn't have new Vandellas. Miss Reeves has different back up singers in many countries that she uses when needed.

I'm sure the filmmakers are only interested in the voice, views and opinions of the first lady of Motown, Martha Reeves.

Best regards,

Roberta

Roberta!

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me! You must be good friends with the legendary Miss Martha Reeves to have such information! The next time you speak with her, could you kindly ask her how she decides who is a Vandella and who isn't? Sometimes when she has backup singers, she calls them Vandellas. And sometimes when she has backup singers, she doesn't call them Vandellas. It's so confusing!

marybrewster
04-13-2012, 09:52 PM

Oh my goodness! Will she have any backup singers who are Vandellas or will she have any backup singers that aren't Vandellas? I can't wait to see!

Roberta75
04-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Roberta!

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me! You must be good friends with the legendary Miss Martha Reeves to have such information! The next time you speak with her, could you kindly ask her how she decides who is a Vandella and who isn't? Sometimes when she has backup singers, she calls them Vandellas. And sometimes when she has backup singers, she doesn't call them Vandellas. It's so confusing!

Now my dear marybrewster, I am no spring chicken but I do know wit and sarcasm when I see it. LOL

Bless you my dear,

Roberta

marybrewster
04-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Now my dear marybrewster, I am no spring chicken but I do know wit and sarcasm when I see it. LOL

Bless you my dear,

Roberta

All in good fun. ;P