PDA

View Full Version : David murray and low class conspiracy

test

arrr&bee
04-11-2012, 12:06 PM
How many are familiar with this live album recorded in amsterdam? It's pretty cool!

splanky
04-15-2012, 07:28 AM
Jai, I am a fan of David Murray but I've never heard that album. When I first saw your post a couple of days ago I thought it had finally been re-issued on cd and went looking for it. No such luck! Then I remembered you are somewhere
you can find real gems cheap on vinyl. Dang...I found a copy online but the mollyfocks want 119 bucks for it and I can't do that right now. To add to my frustration , none of the tracks from Low Class... are even posted on youtube...ARGGGH!....

arrr&bee
04-24-2012, 11:41 AM
jai, i am a fan of david murray but i've never heard that album. When i first saw your post a couple of days ago i thought it had finally been re-issued on cd and went looking for it. No such luck! Then i remembered you are somewhere
you can find real gems cheap on vinyl. Dang...i found a copy online but the mollyfocks want 119 bucks for it and i can't do that right now. To add to my frustration , none of the tracks from low class... Are even posted on youtube...argggh!....hey slanky,i wish i had the equipment to post the songs from this cool jazz album for you,it is pretty cool and it was just blind luck that i found it!