PDA

View Full Version : "Nightflight" Tue Apr 10, 9P-12M ET: My Annual Dusty Springfield Tribute!

test

midnight johnny
04-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Hello there, folks! Tonight...despite all my attempts to ward it off....I AM SICK.....cough, laryngitic, fever, achy...and I'll spare you the other symptoms since I love ya so much. Hence....no Dusty on "Nightflight" tonight. If you know the show, I don't think I've missed one in a long time, so my track record is good. Sorry for the "no show" and no show. I anticipate next week to be feeling my healthy old self, and will give you 3 hours of Dusty in all her glory.
Thanks for your understanding....
John

copley
04-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Hi John, have a great show. Perhaps you would please play 'Losing You' [['64) or 'What's It Gonna Be' for me as it's my birthday on 14th April. :)

midnight johnny
04-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Hi John, have a great show. Perhaps you would please play 'Losing You' [['64) or 'What's It Gonna Be' for me as it's my birthday on 14th April. :)

Sorry you beat me to the punch, copley. We'll try again next week. Happy Happy Birthday Baby!

copley
04-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Get well soon John. :)

midnight johnny
04-10-2012, 08:26 PM
thanks, copley!

sophisticated_soul
04-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Take care of yourself John. I know you don't want to miss a show, especially a Dusty special, but you need the time to get well. You are always here for us, I don't even remember the last time you were a no show. So take the time my friend and get well. See you next time. Wishing you a speedy recovery.:)

JimBagley
04-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Get lots of rest, John. See you next week.

Jim

lovechild
04-10-2012, 08:50 PM
It must be catchy John. I have been fighting a cold since last Thursday too, even missed Easter dinner grrr

take care of drink lots of liquids see you next week :)

midnight johnny
04-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Take care of yourself John. I know you don't want to miss a show, especially a Dusty special, but you need the time to get well. You are always here for us, I don't even remember the last time you were a no show. So take the time my friend and get well. See you next time. Wishing you a speedy recovery.:)

Joseph....thank you for making me feel not so bad about the show NOT going on. I appreciate it....

midnight johnny
04-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Get lots of rest, John. See you next week.

Jim

Thank you, Jim!

midnight johnny
04-10-2012, 11:11 PM
It must be catchy John. I have been fighting a cold since last Thursday too, even missed Easter dinner grrr

take care of drink lots of liquids see you next week :)

Tony....sorry that you are under the weather....feel better...see you next week too!

theboyfromxtown
04-11-2012, 04:33 AM
Sorry to hear some of you guys are having a bad time. Tony is right......drink plenty of fluids to wash it out of the system.

Get well soon folks