PDA

View Full Version : It's Been A While

test

terry
09-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Hey Everyone!

Hope you are all great. I've been at work with Helen finishing on our new r&b album "Hollyhood" to be released September 28, 2010. We were inspired by the r&b greats and have written songs about falling in love to falling on drugs. We will begin touring with the Indie Soul Sistah Tour, first show kicks off in Philly October 13, 2010 @World Cafe Live with Carol Riddick & Jaguar Wright then we are in Newark NJ, November 5, 2010 @ the Key Club with Carol Riddick & Chinah Blac. Then off to Santa Monica, CA for November 21, 2010 with Res & Carol Riddick, New York, December 8, 2010 @SOBS with Carol Riddick & Jean Baylor [[formerly of Zhane)! Hope you can come out to see us when we come to your city.
Here is the cover to the cd Hollyhood. Best Always, Terry Jones

http://helenandterry.com.hostbaby.com/images/Hollyhood_Cover_Helen___Terry_resized.jpg

jsmith
09-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Terry,
...... welcome back ........
here's an old show ad you might be interested in .....

terry
09-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Hey Jsmith!

Wow how cool is that! It looks like my Mom was the only female singer on the bill. Mom's first manager Jerry said a lot of the guys back then were not willing to go on after her even Jackie Wilson, who she was great friends with. Jerry said they would say 'Oh NO, not going on after Linda Jones'!! LOL Thanks Again! Terry

ralpht
09-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Terry,
I'm wishing you the best with the new CD. Keep us posted.

terry
09-10-2010, 05:16 PM
THANK YOU!
Ralph we need all the wishing and luck we can get this music business is crazy. It's really the love of music that keeps Helen and I going. Stay Wonderful, Terry

ladyvanaye
09-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Terry, I was just thinking about you the other day. It will be great to hear you and Helen's work, and you KNOW I will support. Im going to shout it out on Face-Book and let me know what I can do to help promote! PROUD OF YOU GIRL! I know Mom would be tickled. :):):) GOD BLESS!
PS - I will be FRONT AND CENTER WITH SOME FOLK AT SOB'S, NYC!!!!

ladyvanaye
09-10-2010, 07:09 PM
One more add - hmmmm ! I see NEWARK Nov 5...2 days before my BIRTHDAY! Let me see if I can make that happen! :)

tomato tom
09-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Wishing you GREAT things......Paulo XXX

terry
09-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Ladyvanaye, so happy to hear from you I hope you can make it out to our Newark show as well, you can celebrate your B'Day ALL WEEK!!!! LOL!

We have a facebook Like page here is if you want to join it and anyone else on SDF the more the merrier
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Helen-Bruner-and-Terry-Jones/57086281618?ref=ts

Thanks also for announcing it to your facebook friends as well, as the great songwriter John Lennon wrote, " You get by with a little help from your friends"

Sending Thanks to Paulo too!!!

xoxo,Terry

nosey
09-13-2010, 09:19 AM
Hi Terry! I'll be at the Philly show. Carol's mother is my sister's best friend! Was thinking about you too not too long ago as well!

terry
09-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Nosey! Small world!!!!! Wait till I tell Carol. Please make sure you come and say hello at the show. xoxox Terry