PDA

View Full Version : Money, Money, Money….MONEY

test

ms_m
04-02-2012, 10:53 PM
With all the recent lottery madness and the possible greed fest war that may break out in Maryland, Chi sent this link and I thought I would share.

6 Things Rich People Need to Stop Saying
By:
David Wong
March 05, 2012 2,904,265 views

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-things-rich-people-need-to-stop-saying/?wa_user1=1&wa_user2=News&wa_user3=blog&wa_user4=trending_now

stephanie
04-09-2012, 07:30 PM
I dont know why people have this idea that poor people dont work hard. They work hard but get lower wages. I can promise you that a lot of six digit earners dont work as hard physically as laborers but they do think hard and are under a lot of pressure. People who have lost jobs would look at this article and cringe.

Jerry Oz
04-09-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm amazed at how many "conservatives" are part of the working poor/lower middle class. I know a guy who is hardcore conservative. He makes ~$45K/year. He admits his healthcare sucks and that it's a struggle. Yet, he supports the suppression of collective bargaining rights, is against healthcare reform in any way, and went on record stating that it's un-American to tell anybody how much money he is allowed to make. In other words, if the 1,000 people doing the actual work want a more fair [[to them) cut of the pie, that is contrary to what's good for the economy, so they should have no right to demand it. However, the guy at the top earned his way up there and it's part of the liberal agenda to suggest that he take less or pay more in taxes.