PDA

View Full Version : Burning the Quran

test

skooldem1
09-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Preacher in the news wanting to burn copies of the Quran on September 11th.
Do you support his decision to do so or not?

ralpht
09-08-2010, 11:31 AM
This guy is a dangerous idiot, in my opinion.

skooldem1
09-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Is that a "no"?

ollie
09-08-2010, 11:48 AM
a strange priest that is. Burning a holy book isn't worth supporting.

What good would come from doing so ?

The people from Florida should lay back and enjoy the sun instead of burning books.
Reminds me a bit of the Pogrome night. The past doesn't matter, it's the future that matters, and if they do burn the book it won't be such a good future anymore.

timmyfunk
09-08-2010, 11:57 AM
No one in their right mind could support such idiotic behavior. Doesn't this ass know what kind of jeopardy he's putting U.S. troops in with his actions. The religious intolerance and hatred that this country displays can boggle the mind.

skooldem1
09-08-2010, 12:18 PM
No one in their right mind could support such idiotic behavior. Doesn't this ass know what kind of jeopardy he's putting U.S. troops in with his actions. The religious intolerance and hatred that this country displays can boggle the mind.

Interesting

timmyfunk
09-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Interesting

And why is it interesting?

skooldem1
09-08-2010, 01:46 PM
I find all points of view interesting.

jonc
09-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Preacher in the news wanting to burn copies of the Quran on September 11th.
Do you support his decision to do so or not?

Absolutely not.

jobeterob
09-08-2010, 02:31 PM
The guy is racist, intolerant, and a danger.

There should be a way to stop it even if it is mass counter demonstrations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOP STORY

Wayne Sapp, associate pastor at the Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Fla., says the church's plan to burn the Qur'an on Saturday, marking the ninth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, won't endanger any lives.
[[CBC)

Qur'an burning puts Canadians at risk: MacKay

08/09/2010 1:25:55 PM

CBC News
Canadian Defence Minister Peter MacKay says a U.S. church's plan to burn the Qur'an on Saturday - the ninth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks ?will put soldiers from Canada other countries at risk in Afghanistan.

MacKay's comments regarding the plan by the The Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Fla., are similar to those made earlier this week by Gen. David Petraeus, the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan.

Petraeus said images of a burning Qur'an could be used for the extremist cause.

"I do believe that in Canada we are quick to embrace people's expressions of freedom, but burning a Qur'an is no different than burning a Bible," MacKay said Wednesday. "This is a book of faith."

"It's important to point out that we are not fighting Islam or Muslims writ large in Afghanistan. We are fighting extremists," he said from Victoria.

Canada's Department of Foreign Affairs has also condemned the plan.

The White House and the U.S. State Department slammed the church's plan on Tuesday, saying it would jeopardize U.S. lives in Afghanistan.

An associate pastor at the Florida church said Wednesday he doesn't believe the burning will lead to any deaths.

"I don't believe that anyone would die as a result of something we do," Wayne Sapp told CBC News. "People have to be accountable for their own actions."

"If a radical element of Islam is violent, if it's out to take American lives, today it will use this as an excuse. Tomorrow it will find something else."

.Despite the criticism, the church appears undaunted.

"We feel like the Qur'an is a very deceptive, very violent teaching," Sapp said. "It leads people in a direction that as we see in radical Islam, brings about a very violent nature."

Sapp said the plan has brought worldwide attention to the issue of radical Islam.

The Dove World Outreach Center is led by Pastor Terry Jones, who appeared on CBS's Early Show, to say the burning will proceed.

Other religious groups are firing back, planning their own events in response.

'Represents virtually no one'

Larry Reimer, a pastor at the United Church of Gainesville, said Jones has only about 30 people worshipping with him. "He represents virtually no one."

Reimer called the plan dangerous, hurtful and harmful.

"It's disrespectful and has nothing to do with God, who tells us to love one another," Reimer said.

He planned to deliver a 3,000-signature petition to Jones on Friday asking him not to burn the Muslim holy book.

In addition, Christian, Jewish and Muslim religious leaders say they will read passages from the Qur'an at services this weekend.
od of a whole society should not be compromised by bigots.

marv2
09-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Burning the Qur'an is not a good idea. It is a very dangerous gesture that could cause harm to innocent people somewhere down the line. That guy, Wayne Sapp sucker, that is doing it is an asshole and does not have the right or justification in doing so.

nomis
09-08-2010, 08:45 PM
The media is as much to blame for giving this guy a spotlight..its a recession so the media goes after more sensational stories to give us "News"...

soulster
09-08-2010, 09:09 PM
I find all points of view interesting.

Getting away from Faux news always helps...

That preacher is doing a stupid thing. He's basically begging radical muslims to commit acts of violence against the U.S.. He's ignorant and intolerant, and does not believe in the freedom of religion.

I also think he's in a grand scheme by conservatives to make Obama look as bad as possible so people will be scared into voting republikkkan in November. Scare the christians... Scare the white people...

nomis
09-08-2010, 09:20 PM
In the civil war newspapers would print state secrets..anything to sell a newspaper..the same applies today..if you look hard enough you can always find some one with a radical viewpoint..but the media can give these views more space than they deserve..they are not held by the mass public but are chosen editorially because they are quirky and different and then magnified by the media...

robb_k
09-08-2010, 09:24 PM
I thought The Christian religion believed in The Ten Commandments [[which represent The Golden Rule). Having a Bible, and not wanting others to have their holy book, makes no sense. How could anyone follow such a so-called man of religion?

marv2
09-08-2010, 11:34 PM
That "preacher" has the same mindset of those good "christian" people that would gather to watch a public lynching of a black person less than a hundred years ago in this country. I highly doubt that he has ever read the Qur'an or even knows someone that is Islamic personally.

marxthespot
09-09-2010, 12:14 AM
If this preacher does his go through with this "burning", I think he should be handed over to those who he has offended for disposition - this preacher is NOT a good American and is being incredibly selfish.....As I have said several times before, thank goodness the ignorant racist homophobic part of this country is getting up in years and will die off soon to be replaced by a new generation that is better informed and more accepting of a diverse society.

robb_k
09-09-2010, 12:28 AM
That "preacher" has the same mindset of those good "christian" people that would gather to watch a public lynching of a black person less than a hundred years ago in this country. I highly doubt that he has ever read the Qur'an or even knows someone that is Islamic personally.

Yes, I know those types of "Christians" they murdered half of my family in Auschwitz-Birkenau. They used to jump on us in gangs and beat the crap out of us because "we" killed their God [[who happened to be a Jew, himself). Those Ukes that beat me up hadn't the faintest idea of what we believed.

Just like that so-called preacher hasn't a clue what is in The Qur'an. Interesting, too, that Jesus Christ is a Muslim prophet, mentioned several times in The Qur'an.

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 08:42 AM
This violence angle seems to be the talking points that everyone keeps mentioning. To all those that feel his actions will result in violence towards Americans- I'd think that who ever does something violent would have done something violent anyway regardless of what this pastor does.

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Interesting, too, that Jesus Christ is a Muslim prophet, mentioned several times in The Qur'an.

There is a big difference between being a prophet and being the son of God.

timmyfunk
09-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Which means that the last thing that we need is an idiot pastor fueling the flames of religious hatred. While there may be a small section of Islam that is dedicated to extremist beliefs, actions like those of the pastor can result in less than moderate Muslims being led to the more extremist factions. The other offensive aspects of his actions are more obvious which is why people are focusing on the danger it would pose to our soldiers in the middle east. How ironic is it that the same soldiers that these right wingers profess to love so much would think nothing of engaging in actions that puts those same soldiers in harms way.

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 10:11 AM
So let me ask you, what is their reaction to the USA invading their countries and killing thousands if not millions of people/civilians?

soulster
09-09-2010, 10:11 AM

That preacher was on Anderson 360 last night, or the night before last, and Cooper grilled him hard. It turns out his ignorance and bigotry shone through like nothing else! He admits he has not read the Q'oran, yet bashes it.

soulster
09-09-2010, 12:05 PM
In fact, the more I think about it, I think this Q'uran is really a protest against Obama for those who think he's a secret Muslim.

timmyfunk
09-09-2010, 12:24 PM
So let me ask you, what is their reaction to the USA invading their countries and killing thousands if not millions of people/civilians?

If you are using the invasion of Iraq as an example, then I will say that I have been against that decision from the start. But like it or not, we have a presence there and in the rest of the middle east. Like anyone, I would like an end to our involvement in Afghanistan, but the fact is that we're there and we shouldn't make the experience of our troops harder with acts of stupidity like this.

jonc
09-09-2010, 12:38 PM
That preacher was on Anderson 360 last night, or the night before last, and Cooper grilled him hard. It turns out his ignorance and bigotry shone through like nothing else! He admits he has not read the Q'oran, yet bashes it.

So he's an ignorant bigot with a congregation of 50? I'm not at all surprised.

soulster
09-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Jonc, problem is not this pastor, of his followers, but all those who silently approve of what he wants to do. In the last day or so, many conservatives have very reluctantly come out against this. Some still have not. Obviously, they don't want to upset their political base.

I guess it's not easy being a republikkkan, trying to balance politics with what's morally and Constitutionally correct.

I will say this: I love and believe in Jesus, but I cannot call myself a christian because of all these so-called christians who have shown themselves to be ignorant, intolerant bigots and racists.

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 01:21 PM
If you are using the invasion of Iraq as an example, then I will say that I have been against that decision from the start. But like it or not, we have a presence there and in the rest of the middle east. Like anyone, I would like an end to our involvement in Afghanistan, but the fact is that we're there and we shouldn't make the experience of our troops harder with acts of stupidity like this.

I'm talking about EVERYTHING we are doing over in the Middle East. Why aren't US citizens and our media out there protesting and discussing the atrocities we are committing over there? This is why some of the extemist over there want to kill us. Believe me, those that would kill themselves, and us will do so with or without this preacher burning a quran. So whats really the deal?

soulster
09-09-2010, 01:28 PM
skooldem1, just curious, are you from the Middle east, or Muslim?

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Soulster- no to both questions.

marv2
09-09-2010, 01:49 PM
SkoolDem, the deal is that after we've killed hundreds of thousands of people that had nothing whatsoever to do with blowing up the World Trade Center, now this "preacher" is going to spit in their face! Doesn't this remind you something that happened a little under 2,000 years ago?

Robb_K a very good friend of mine family was murdered by those same people in Germany. His mother was only 12 years old and with help escaped to France where she lived in a convent before immigrating here to the United States. She never got over the atrocities so at 62 years of age, she committed suicide here on Long Island by setting their house on fire. She simply started the fire and then went and layed down on her bed.

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=marv2;6718]SkoolDem, the deal is that after we've killed hundreds of thousands of people that had nothing whatsoever to do with blowing up the World Trade Center, now this "preacher" is going to spit in their face! Doesn't this remind you something that happened a little under 2,000 years ago? /QUOTE]

Where is the outrage of what is going on over in the middle east NOW? September 9, 2010. I believe this is fake outrage- people just repeating talking points. There is no way anyone can compare what this preacher plans with that of what we are doing to those people.

jonc
09-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Jonc, problem is not this pastor, of his followers, but all those who silently approve of what he wants to do. In the last day or so, many conservatives have very reluctantly come out against this. Some still have not. Obviously, they don't want to upset their political base.

I guess it's not easy being a republikkkan, trying to balance politics with what's morally and Constitutionally correct.

I will say this: I love and believe in Jesus, but I cannot call myself a christian because of all these so-called christians who have shown themselves to be ignorant, intolerant bigots and racists.

How any Republican can condone this pastor's burning of the Koran is beyond my comprehension. The GOP have made being a Muslim a bad thing. What happened to freedom of religion in this country? If any Imam in the US decided to burn the King James Bible people would want his head.

The hypocrisy surrounding this is astounding.

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 02:08 PM
The hypocrisy surrounding this is astounding.

Yep it sure is.

robb_k
09-09-2010, 03:07 PM

There is a big difference between being a prophet and being the son of God.

It wouldn't have mattered. Even if The Muslims worshiped Jesus as God. If the haters wanted to hate someone else, they'd manufacture the excuse they'd need. Christians said they were worshipping the same God as The Jews. But they blamed The Jews for not "recognising him" when he came down to Earth. The Christians murdered hundreds of thousands of fellow Christians through the centuries, claiming that they are "worshiping Jesus" in the WRONG way.

Most Americans who don't like Muslims have been brainwashed to dislike them because American money wants Middle-East oil. It's like the Southern bigots in USA hating Jews [[along with African-Americans). Most of them didn't even know what a Jew was. I've met Southern Americans [[as recently as 40 years ago) who were literally shocked that I didn't have horns and a tail. I could tell by their expressions, tone of voice, etc. that they were telling the truth. There are no bounds to the potential for human ignorance. And, of course, stupidity go along hand in hand with ignorance. To vehemently hold onto ignorance is sheer stupidity.

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 04:05 PM
I believe most people upset by what this man is planning are just following party lines and talking points. Its fake outrage. Fake Fake Fake. Now everyone is sooooo concerned with the safety of our soldiers. Oh Really??

US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies'

Soldiers face charges over secret 'kill team' which allegedly murdered at random and collected fingers as trophies of war

Twelve American soldiers face charges over a secret "kill team" that allegedly blew up and shot Afghan civilians at random and collected their fingers as trophies.

Five of the soldiers are charged with murdering three Afghan men who were allegedly killed for sport in separate attacks this year. Seven others are accused of covering up the killings and assaulting a recruit who exposed the murders when he reported other abuses, including members of the unit smoking hashish stolen from civilians.

In one of the most serious accusations of war crimes to emerge from the Afghan conflict, the killings are alleged to have been carried out by members of a Stryker infantry brigade based in Kandahar province in southern Afghanistan.

According to investigators and legal documents, discussion of killing Afghan civilians began after the arrival of Staff Sergeant Calvin Gibbs at forward operating base Ramrod last November. Other soldiers told the army's criminal investigation command that Gibbs boasted of the things he got away with while serving in Iraq and said how easy it would be to "toss a grenade at someone and kill them".

One soldier said he believed Gibbs was "feeling out the platoon".

Investigators said Gibbs, 25, hatched a plan with another soldier, Jeremy Morlock, 22, and other members of the unit to form a "kill team". While on patrol over the following months they allegedly killed at least three Afghan civilians. According to the charge sheet, the first target was Gul Mudin, who was killed "by means of throwing a fragmentary grenade at him and shooting him with a rifle", when the patrol entered the village of La Mohammed Kalay in January.

Morlock and another soldier, Andrew Holmes, were on guard at the edge of a poppy field when Mudin emerged and stopped on the other side of a wall from the soldiers. Gibbs allegedly handed Morlock a grenade who armed it and dropped it over the wall next to the Afghan and dived for cover. Holmes, 19, then allegedly fired over the wall.

Later in the day, Morlock is alleged to have told Holmes that the killing was for fun and threatened him if he told anyone.

The second victim, Marach Agha, was shot and killed the following month. Gibbs is alleged to have shot him and placed a Kalashnikov next to the body to justify the killing. In May Mullah Adadhdad was killed after being shot and attacked with a grenade.

The Army Times reported that a least one of the soldiers collected the fingers of the victims as souvenirs and that some of them posed for photographs with the bodies.

Five soldiers – Gibbs, Morlock, Holmes, Michael Wagnon and Adam Winfield – are accused of murder and aggravated assault among other charges. All of the soldiers have denied the charges. They face the death penalty or life in prison if convicted.

The killings came to light in May after the army began investigating a brutal assault on a soldier who told superiors that members of his unit were smoking hashish. The Army Times reported that members of the unit regularly smoked the drug on duty and sometimes stole it from civilians.

The soldier, who was straight out of basic training and has not been named, said he witnessed the smoking of hashish and drinking of smuggled alcohol but initially did not report it out of loyalty to his comrades. But when he returned from an assignment at an army headquarters and discovered soldiers using the shipping container in which he was billeted to smoke hashish he reported it.

Two days later members of his platoon, including Gibbs and Morlock, accused him of "snitching", gave him a beating and told him to keep his mouth shut. The soldier reported the beating and threats to his officers and then told investigators what he knew of the "kill team".

Following the arrest of the original five accused in June, seven other soldiers were charged last month with attempting to cover up the killings and violent assault on the soldier who reported the smoking of hashish. The charges will be considered by a military grand jury later this month which will decide if there is enough evidence for a court martial. Army investigators say Morlock has admitted his involvement in the killings and given details about the role of others including Gibbs. But his lawyer, Michael Waddington, is seeking to have that confession suppressed because he says his client was interviewed while under the influence of prescription drugs taken for battlefield injuries and that he was also suffering from traumatic brain injury.

"Our position is that his statements were incoherent, and taken while he was under a cocktail of drugs that shouldn't have been mixed," Waddington told the Seattle Times.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/09/us-soldiers-afghan-civilians-fingers

marxthespot
09-09-2010, 04:49 PM
I believe most people upset by what this man is planning are just following party lines and talking points. Its fake outrage. Fake Fake Fake. Now everyone is sooooo concerned with the safety of our soldiers. Oh Really??...

I understand your concern about incidents like what you posted above. I think the militray slant to this issue was a way to try to get the preacher to change his plans. Of course, their dealing with an igorant, selfish ass.

However, the issue here is NOT the Military. The issue is that this "preacher" has lumped all Muslims as terrorists, which is not true. And this Mosque & Quran business has revealed and continues to reveal who in America either privately or in elected office [[or on the SDF) truly believes in the Constitution or thinks it only applies to the people they want it to apply to. The outrage is that in 2010 there are still far too many Americans filled with ignorance, bigotry, hate, racism, homophobia.

If all Muslims get generalized as being terrorists and this takes hold as a cultural belief in America, it is only a matter of time until the same thing is done to other groups, not just religious, but race, nationality, sexual orientation, etc....The one thing that the radical White Conservatives of America [[Teabaggers, separationists, etc.) want is to get rid of everyone that is not White and Conservative....

That's my outrage.....

jobeterob
09-09-2010, 05:35 PM
I see he has called it off.

Far too much attention was paid by the Media to an ignorant bigot with a very small following; he and they did not warrant the attention they got from world leaders, the President of the USA and especially the media.

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Its a sad day to be an American [[well for me anyway).

marxthespot
09-09-2010, 06:04 PM

Far too much attention was paid by the Media to an ignorant bigot with a very small following; he and they did not warrant the attention they got from world leaders, the President of the USA and especially the media.

Yes, it seems he called it off. It is also posted, but not yet confirmed that he did it because the the planners of the Mosque near ground zero have agreed to moving the location elsewhere.....The good thing is that the preacher won't do his book burning, the bad thing is that apparently far too much of America thinks all Muslims are terrorists.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100909/ap_on_re_us/quran_burning

Addendum:
Apparently, no deal was reached with the planners of the Mosque even though Pastor Williams said that this was the case.....maybe this guy burns joints regularly................

You would think this was the 1940s WWII and that all Japanese people in America were being labeled as "enemies" and put into interment camps. Wait a minute.. that did happen...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_internment

jonc
09-09-2010, 06:50 PM

Exactly jobeterob. The old bigot has a congregation of 50 and milked worldwide attention through hate and ignorance. He needs his evil old ass well and truly kicked.

skooldem1
09-09-2010, 06:51 PM
What is sad is that now the "15 minutes of fame" reality era will result in someone out there burning the Quran. I can only hope that things don't explode, not only here but around the world. There is so much more to this story and this preacher. How is it now connected to the buiding of the community center/place of worship near ground zero? Are we being played here? I will try my best to withhold judgement because all the facts aren't in.

robb_k
09-09-2010, 07:55 PM
It's bad enough that Muslim countries heard that this American Christian preacher WANTED to and PLANNED to burn the book. It's almost as bad as if he had done it. They will use that fact to make the same point.

marxthespot
09-09-2010, 08:01 PM
What is sad is that now the "15 minutes of fame" reality era will result in someone out there burning the Quran. I can only hope that things don't explode, not only here but around the world. There is so much more to this story and this preacher. How is it now connected to the buiding of the community center/place of worship near ground zero? Are we being played here? I will try my best to withhold judgement because all the facts aren't in.

Yes, we are being played...by the extreme right of the Republican Party who stirred this controversy knowing they could get mileage out using the 911 tragedy to bait the fears of the ingnorant and the willfully bigoted.....

The story about this Mosque was first published in the NY Times back in December 2009. It wasn't until May 2010 that the controversy was stirred up by Fox News...

timmyfunk
09-10-2010, 12:49 AM
I'm talking about EVERYTHING we are doing over in the Middle East. Why aren't US citizens and our media out there protesting and discussing the atrocities we are committing over there? This is why some of the extemist over there want to kill us. Believe me, those that would kill themselves, and us will do so with or without this preacher burning a quran. So whats really the deal?

This thread is supposed to be about this asshole pastor and his proposed burning of the Quran. If you want to talk about middle east foreign policy, then start another thread on that subject. Pick a lane.

I also think that it's a little insensitive to imply that the people on this thread are expressing 'fake outrage'. You do not know what is in people's hearts in terms of their opinions on this subject.

nevertoolate
09-11-2010, 12:02 AM
No..because it is a dangerous 15mins of fame..publicity stunt...the 24hr. news cycle elevated this idiot...The goverment
officials should have been kept out of it...They have more important things to deal with than some guy in Fla.

If he knows the masses in those countries go off on such things[[as he has stated)..like the Danish guy with the cartoon
that caused mass riots..he is being selfish in that he is not an American living among those populations[[peace corps,troops,
missionaries,embassy people)...in harm's way...this is a selfish power-play..

phil
09-11-2010, 03:27 AM
If he knows the masses in those countries go off on such things[[as he has stated)..l

They already reacted to this : "KABUL, Afghanistan – Hundreds of angry Afghans burned a U.S. flag and chanted "Death to the Christians" on Thursday to protest plans by a small American church to torch copies of the Muslim holy book on the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100909/ap_on_re_as/quran_burning_reaction

timmyfunk
09-11-2010, 07:25 AM
They already reacted to this : "KABUL, Afghanistan – Hundreds of angry Afghans burned a U.S. flag and chanted "Death to the Christians" on Thursday to protest plans by a small American church to torch copies of the Muslim holy book on the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100909/ap_on_re_as/quran_burning_reaction

Exactly my point. To think that this could have been kept out of the national media is quite naive. We are not living in the 1980's. This is the era of the 24 hour news cycle and the internet and it is worldwide. Regardless of how I personally feel about our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan, no soldier should be put in harms way by the actions of an idiot, who I'd be willing to bet has never served in any branch of the armed forces.

144man
09-11-2010, 07:30 AM
Do you not have any blasphemy laws in the USA to stop this idiot pastor burning the Quran, or is he within his constitutional rights to do so?

soulster
09-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Do you not have any blasphemy laws in the USA to stop this idiot pastor burning the Quran, or is he within his constitutional rights to do so?

The latter. We like that you can say or do stupid things. It's protected free speech.

But you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theater. AS long as you do not incite a riot, or any public unrest, or murder, you are protected.

tamla617
09-11-2010, 03:13 PM
extremist religion is dangerous whatever the faith.
this pastor has just started a recruitment drive for bin laden and any other extremist muslim outfits.

robb_k
09-11-2010, 03:51 PM
If his burning a copy of The Qura'n would cause a riot in another city, I assume that he would be guilty of breaking the law in both the jurisdiction in which he committed the crime, and also the jurisdiction where the riot broke out. The local government and government of the riot-stricken city could extradite him for trial. He might have committed a Federal crime as well, due to having the results of the crime occur in two [[or more) states. They could easily give someone like that prison time, EVEN IF NO ONE were to end up physically hurt, to develop a precedent, to help deter future such crimes with potential for widespread casualties.

splanky
09-11-2010, 03:57 PM
The idiot Pastor either came to hi senses or he was leaned on very hard, anyway, he called off the burning...

topdiva1
09-16-2010, 12:27 PM
What a fool this old foolish man is - a religious publicity hound dog.