PDA

View Full Version : Why Won't Sarah Palin Go Away ????

test

milven
04-02-2012, 09:48 AM
Sarah Palin is going to co-host THE TODAY SHOW tomorrow with Matt Lauer. What are her qualifications? But then, what were her qualifications to be Vice-President?

And again, she is going head to head with Katie Couric who is co-hosting GMA this week.

Katie once asked Sarah what papers she reads and it stumped Sarah.

For her job as co-host, I hope Sarah has her lipstick ready and she finally read a paper

Jerry Oz
04-02-2012, 11:28 AM
She was a national joke four years ago. I thought that her 15 minutes waned when Bachmann beat her to the punch of being the GOP token female presidential candidate. Does she even carry credibility with tea baggers anymore?

milven
04-02-2012, 11:49 AM
I don't think she carries credibility with anyone. And I don't think the networks should be using her for ratings stunts. GMA is using former TODAY co-host Katie Couric all week. The stunt will work. I'm sure viewers will tune in to watch Sarah make a fool of herself. It shouldn't take too much effort on her part

ralpht
04-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Why the media keeps dragging this idiot out to talk to is beyond my comprehension.

milven
04-02-2012, 12:19 PM
I watch the TODAY SHOW every morning to see if the world survived the night. I won't feel secure if I have to rely on Sarah to give me that info. Let her stick to reality shows and tea parties.

soulster
04-02-2012, 02:34 PM
She's a media whore. She needs the media to satisfy her ego. I guess she isn't working at Faux news anymore.

It's also another sign that the tea-bagger party is losing ground.

marv2
04-02-2012, 02:44 PM
I don't know, but thank Sen. John McCain for giving her the platform in the first place! She contributes nothing of value to this nation with all of the media attention that she receives, in my opinion! I think it is all about the Benjamin$$!

ralpht
04-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Marv,
I would think that the "benjamins" would be getting a little thin by now.

stephanie
04-02-2012, 03:34 PM
You all can say what you want about Sarah Palin but for some reason there are enough people out there who want to see her or hear what she has to say. I dont know why but she DOES bring in the ratings except for her ill-fated cable show "Sarah Palins Alaska". Maybe its the way she looks or the fact that she put Alaska on the map with her ticket for the VP nomination I dont know. In reality she didnt do as badly during the debates with Biden as I thought she would and whether you like her or not she did energize the Republican party. IMO she has gotten to where she is because she lies a lot, and she knows there are enough dumb people out there who wants to hear what she has to say and her looks dont hurt she IS camera friendly. I suspect she will do well on this show it doesnt take a lot of intelligence to co-host a show like this. After her reality show ended maybe nobody else wanted to take a chance on her as far as talk shows are concerned. I will say this many republicans like her because she has the ability to raise money and that is from their mouth not mine!

The movie Game Change as well as the book has brought more attention to her as well. I dont know how much she is commanding in speaking fees at this moment but as long as the Republicans keep her in the front she will always be more than a blip on the radar screen with them. You have to remember she was the first woman they have had to make it this far to the presidency and the conservative women like what she stands for.

soulster
04-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Palin is still a voice of the social conservatives. She, like Rick Santorum, help keep their interests in the media.

smark21
04-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Well before she went into politics she was a sports anchor on the local news in Alaska. Better she works on TV than go back into electoral politics.